Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zuza, hot collection  (Read 4867 times)

Offline robbie54321

External Link/Members Only

£180 hour
5:10ft
Paddington
28/12

Decided to go back to my routs!
I started out with agency girls and decided to give it a go again. A little bit more expensive but the ease of booking is sometimes worth it
I usually use Admiral but I thought ide give Hot Collection a try.
Very good and easy to book as expected. No messing about with address or confirmation, once booked it's a fait accompli

Zuza is a tall 23 year old  Polish girl whose been doing this for 6 days! She has a fantastic body, no fat perfectly proportioned. A few tats and, in my opinion, a  model look rather than girl next door, the pictures are standard agency photo shopped but she is very pretty and up in my top ten of lookers.
She seems to really enjoy RO, She started off with bit of lube around my cock then into a long 69 session, fantastic arse and a nice owo. When finished with 69 Lots of excellent DFK whilst she played with my knob. Fantastic sex in Mish which again she seemed to  really enjoy, not a silent girl, very vocal, in a good way. Came inside followed by a very nice massage. She was up for round 2 but I'm pretty much round 1 only.
She's a very chatty girl, most new girls I've seen do seem to be, English is fair but she seems the type who'll pick it easily.
Is she worth £180? In my view, yes!  she does CIM and anal (extra) not tried however. I will return, sooner rather than later.😎

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks Robbie, I use Hot Collection a lot, the best girls they have are as good as any I have seen, Zuza is top of my list for 2016 after the seemingly interminable holiday punting break.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

External Link/Members Only

£180 hour
5:10ft
Paddington
28/12

Decided to go back to my routs!
I started out with agency girls and decided to give it a go again. A little bit more expensive but the ease of booking is sometimes worth it
I usually use Admiral but I thought ide give Hot Collection a try.
Very good and easy to book as expected. No messing about with address or confirmation, once booked it's a fait accompli

Zuza is a tall 23 year old  Polish girl whose been doing this for 6 days! She has a fantastic body, no fat perfectly proportioned. A few tats and, in my opinion, a  model look rather than girl next door, the pictures are standard agency photo shopped but she is very pretty and up in my top ten of lookers.
She seems to really enjoy RO, She started off with bit of lube around my cock then into a long 69 session, fantastic arse and a nice owo. When finished with 69 Lots of excellent DFK whilst she played with my knob. Fantastic sex in Mish which again she seemed to  really enjoy, not a silent girl, very vocal, in a good way. Came inside followed by a very nice massage. She was up for round 2 but I'm pretty much round 1 only.
She's a very chatty girl, most new girls I've seen do seem to be, English is fair but she seems the type who'll pick it easily.
Is she worth £180? In my view, yes!  she does CIM and anal (extra) not tried however. I will return, sooner rather than later.😎

6 days doing this work????  are you sure???   I saw her about 3 years ago...can't remember the Agency....glad you enjoyed yourself!!1

Offline tommy73

Thanks Robbie  I to started off with agency  girls had some good punts with Polish women so very tempted  to see this new girl

Yeboahsleftfoot

The Polish girls generally deliver the best service, top of my head Emma, Lucia, Amanda, Kitty, Caroline, Lena, Charlotte, Rubina, Dahlia, Macey all great performers who really get into it, the Russian girls often great looking but less full on....

Offline robbie54321

If she's been doing this for the last three years then I'll be a monkey's uncle🐵

Offline tommy73

Carolina and Kitty were amazing  top notch

Offline frankjohnson

She looks amazing...really keen to see her.  The only one I have seen from this lot is Lucia who is great fun

Online Mr Girth

Have not heard of this agency before. Hard to make a booking when the photos are so extremely Photoshopped. Also doesn't help when girls are listed as from "E Europe". As we know, there can be big differences between those from say Poland and Romania.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Met her a couple of days ago, excellent, excellent punt! Echo the OP's description. Top girl, very good looking and a fantastic body - the photoshopping ironically works against her since the pics don't provide a good representation of how firm her body is!

Another excellent one to add to my list of favourites from HC/Topsecret - Amanda, Caroline, Lucia/Lucy, Emma being the others. Still to meet Dalia, Charlotte (who seems to be on holiday), and missed out on Kitty