Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby – Diamonds of Newcastle  (Read 836 times)

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

I saw Ruby recently for 30 minutes at one of Diamond’s Gateshead flats.  Usual Diamond’s communications.  Ruby was a “Plan B” that worked out well. 

I’d say her stats on the website are accurate so if you like a girl with a fuller figure, you won’t be disappointed.  She has a really pretty face and was wearing bright red lipstick.  Ruby looked good in a baby doll nighty and undies. 

Money exchanged hands and I accepted a glass of water.  Formalities out of the way, and it was straight in to deep French kissing – always a good sign.  We moved onto OWO and this was OK, but I’ve had better.  Ruby was pretty enthusiastic but used her hand a bit more than I would have liked.  However, it was having the desired effect so we moved onto the next stage.  She went on top first then we swapped to missionary for the inevitable conclusion. 

A fun half hour and one that I’d happily repeat. 

Offline Highlander

Had some great bookings with the "old" Ruby from Diamonds. Take it this is a different girl?

Offline The Outsider

She's a new Ruby.  I think she's the 3rd I can remember in recent years.  They seem to have a very small pool of reusable names!