Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angie - St P's 2  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Just back from the new St P's.

The girl uses the name Angel, she has visited before when she was Jo Jo.

Pretty enough, about 5 foot tall, slim body, very small boobs, responsive nipples, no OWO but does OW.  Kisses and loves Reverse Oral.

Very enthusiastic Cowgirl, in fact  very enthusiastic all round.

Meet went straight to helping her undress with lots of mutual touching, feeling and kissing.

Onto the bed where the above continued before I was commanded to lick her pussy.

The a bout of 69 with condom and then straight on to a bouncy, bouncy cowgirl session.

She cleaned me up after I came and then finished off the 30 minutes with a vigorous and firm massage

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Just out of interest where is St Paul's ...........?
Scooby

Offline charlie-mott

Just out of interest where is St Paul's ...........?
Scooby

London... St Peters is in Cardiff. The new place is in Splott.

CB you must have an encyclopedia of Asian girls!

Offline HughJardon

Great review CeeBee, glad to see St Peters has established a new location, Broadway. Close to the Happy Wok too.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

CB you must have an encyclopedia of Asian girls!

There are one of two entries in my notebook :cool:

Offline sealover

I very rarely punt but today i had a (legit) massage, after which I needed a release.  My recent attempt was a disaster so I decided on a sure thing thing.  Good enough for CB, good enough for me.

I heard her name as Angie.  She was as slimmish, prettyish, slimiley, giggly, and very, very energetic.

The services were fairly vanilla but everything was hugely enjoyable due entirely to the efforts of the lady in question.

I will probably not return but she is highly recommended.

Offline snaitram99

Just back from the new St P's.

The girl uses the name Angel, she has visited before when she was Jo Jo.

Is this the same Angel who sometimes worked at Penarth shop?

Offline Corus Boy

No and I made a typo, it is Angie. Sorry.

Offline wholuvsubaby

Managed to get to see Angie last Sat 09th and was glad i did.

comms were a little difficult as i had been ringing her number quite a few occasions on different days before i managed to get to speak to her.

once she answered the appointment was made and within a short time i was ringing her agian for specific flat number.

She's a little pocket rocket and full of fun
had 30 mins with the obligatory £10 extra for owo.
she took complete control and even undressed me and folded my cloths
great kisser fab body great oral - she loves RO too. no fingers allowed.
energetic shagger in a number of positions and she seemed really disappointed when i shot my load and she then finished herself off.
she cleaned me up and then a massage, which was as good as they get from a WG

she's back in March

going to go for the hr next time

WelshSmurf

Think I might give this one a go, only 5 mins walk from Broadway. Is the flat actually on Broadway, or is it in the little council estate just off it?

Offline Corus Boy

Think I might give this one a go, only 5 mins walk from Broadway. Is the flat actually on Broadway, or is it in the little council estate just off it?

Angie moved on two weeks ago.  Wow is there now, until Sunday.

It's not wise to give exact locations on a public forum, when you phone they will give you the address.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 06:38:23 pm by Corus Boy »

WelshSmurf

That's cool, was just wandering if it was in that dodgy council estate.

That's a shame Angie's left, she sounded really good from all the reviews here. Any idea if/when she'll be back?

Offline ampersand

Any idea if/when she'll be back?
Ifyou bother to read the  thread properly, you will find the answer to your question.