Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen / Nubile punt  (Read 1740 times)

Jimmysonlad

Hi guys - any recommendations for a teen / nubile punt? I have seen the below linked girls who got that criteria and looking to find more!

Your recommendations are really appreciated!

External Link/Members Only Sensual Carmen (fuck doll extraordinaire!)

External Link/Members Only Wonder Annabelle (passive but adorable)

External Link/Members Only Smiley Miley (notorious!)

« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 02:32:32 pm by Jimmysonlad »

Biscuitman

Smiley miley is a good choice. She has mixed reviews but without doubt she fits the naughty petite schoolgirl look. I thought she was cute. Little bit quiet though.

Kassanova

Annabelle looks delicious but not many services available  :thumbsdown:

Jimmysonlad

She was ok. Quite sensual at times but wasn't worth the 1.5 hour journey I made.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I've seen all 3 girls mentioned above. Would like some more to try.

Offline thebastard

Carmen sounds insane from the services she offers - unfortunately her prices are also insane.

Reviews of her make no mention of the PSE experience she's currently advertising on her page, can anyone confirm if she really does what she says she does?

Offline SamLP

vt

Take a look at Cora in my 2 reviews of her if you can put up with her limited service.

Also Shakira, not so nubile, but still very much a teen...and an infinitely more intimate service.

Both in MK and don't seem to get days at HoD in London.

vw

Smiley miley is a good choice. She has mixed reviews but without doubt she fits the naughty petite schoolgirl look. I thought she was cute. Little bit quiet though.
Stroppy teenager experience is what I saw from the dons walk review !

Biscuitman

What about cute Kassia in her knee high white school socks? External Link/Members Only

Offline bestbefore

Would be nice to see some reviews of the girls you mentioned jimmysonlad

+1