Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sophie in Gloucestershire  (Read 897 times)

Offline theox123

I've been trying to contact her for sometime with no luck. Can anyone who has made contact with her advice what I can do, Every time I call her it either rings until it goes to voicemail or straight to her voicemail? I really would like to see her and this week will be the only opportunity I have!!!! any help will be greatly appropriated.

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Rule 27 - Contributed FA in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

vw

She is not a member here, she is probably smothering another lucky guy with those tits of hers, maybe she is booked up all ready, think she has quite a few regulars !

Offline Urban_G

I've been trying to contact her for sometime with no luck. Can anyone who has made contact with her advice what I can do, Every time I call her it either rings until it goes to voicemail or straight to her voicemail? I really would like to see her and this week will be the only opportunity I have!!!! any help will be greatly appropriated.

Same happened with me before I eventually got to see her, although my timescale was longer than a week. If you don't manage to get through drop her a text and explain your circumstances. She may respond but don't hold your breath.

Offline theox123

I've already texted her about how much I would like to see her and the fact that I've seen her when she was in London about 4 to 5 years ago. I thought she had left altogether then I by chance saw her profile when doing random searches in Sept, and I haven't been able to speak with her at all. so frustrating.

JV547845

I think she has to make arrangements, so can't always be available at the drop of a hat.  I'd just give her a ring at 9.30-10.30 in the morning like she says.  Otherwise don't worry so much about the hard on you also have for her pictures.  There are plenty of other great WGs too.

vw

I think she has to make arrangements, so can't always be available at the drop of a hat.  I'd just give her a ring at 9.30-10.30 in the morning like she says.  Otherwise don't worry so much about the hard on you also have for her pictures.  There are plenty of other great WGs too.

To right, just booted one out not 2.8 miles from Sophie.   

Offline brianthedog21

I saw her a couple of times a year ago, like you I was not getting any answer when I phoned and I had tried quite a few times. How I ended up making contact went like this...
Phone call........no answer
Immediate text saying I had been trying to contact over several days, gave AW nickname and said would call again shortly.
Rang 5 minutes later and she answered phone straight away.
When I booked subsequent visit, phone was answered with no pissing about, I guess my number was stored.

May have been coincidence, but it worked for me.

Good luck :hi:

Offline theox123

I saw her a couple of times a year ago, like you I was not getting any answer when I phoned and I had tried quite a few times. How I ended up making contact went like this...
Phone call........no answer
Immediate text saying I had been trying to contact over several days, gave AW nickname and said would call again shortly.
Rang 5 minutes later and she answered phone straight away.
When I booked subsequent visit, phone was answered with no pissing about, I guess my number was stored.

May have been coincidence, but it worked for me.

Good luck :hi:

Ok, I've been trying for the past two days and will try again tomorrow and Thursday. I really want to see her as I'm off work and cannot see her unless I take time off work. Lets see what happens!

Offline Hor1zon

It's probably because she's going on holiday on the 1st. Although she is hard to contact anyway. I did trying ringing once, text and then got 1 text reply. Haven't met her yet but probably will when she returns.

Offline azrael

I would love tto split her in two, but traveling that far and not knowing if youl get turned away/cancelled at the last minute isnt a risk worth taking  :unknown: