Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty-keeley. Anyone seen her  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Kornam68

Any feed back on her guys?

Roger De Her

External Link/Members Only

I saw her a while back.  No owo! Right fussy girl, doesn't like this position,..or that one! can you move over a bit, don't put your hand there, need to change position now, AND SO ON! A punt with no flow and a crap atmosphere.  ...i was scared to move eventually! of course she was doing me the favour!! I was lucky she saw me!  I think she's got OCD!   Told me I should be clean shaven downstairs to punt! Yeah, also paranoid about the arrangement, opening her door and security, the list goes on as I recall everything,  would never go back! Doesn't understand "customer service" -    Shame, nice body ....needs a face and mind transplant!

Offline tayboy

Saw her a while back. On a par with a crap Romanian service

Offline seeker

Avoid this lazy lying bitch.  :scare: :scare: :scare:
I've reviewed her and can confirm above negative remarks

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

I saw her a while back.  No owo! Right fussy girl, doesn't like this position,..or that one! can you move over a bit, don't put your hand there, need to change position now, AND SO ON! A punt with no flow and a crap atmosphere.  ...i was scared to move eventually! of course she was doing me the favour!! I was lucky she saw me!  I think she's got OCD!   Told me I should be clean shaven downstairs to punt! Yeah, also paranoid about the arrangement, opening her door and security, the list goes on as I recall everything,  would never go back! Doesn't understand "customer service" -    Shame, nice body ....needs a face and mind transplant!

Well come on write the NEGATIVE review in the review section so we are all aware
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Roger De Her

Sorry Tazz,  but this was a long while back, before I joined this Forum. My memory ain't what it used to be, and i struggle to find the time to record all my current sordid adventures for your detailed scrutiny, but where I feel I have a useful contribution to make, I'll do my best to put in my pennysworth.

She's a definite AVOID in my book,  detail (as much as i recall) per earlier post.

AgeingRoj.

Offline seeker

She's the one that put me off seeing other black girls
I know it might be silly of me
But it was the 3rd bad  punt with one in a row
And her arrogance was the last straw
AVOID  :wackogirl:

Roger De Her

Woah there Seeker,  avoid Keeley by all means, but I wouldn't let her lead u to believe its a racial trait! Far from it.  Always recommend keeping the full spectrum on your pallet.  We've gone global now, get wiv sum culture I say.  Variety an all that.

Roj.   HNY

Offline auldie63

A few years ago had a regular who was black and she was amazing, sadly now retired. I have since been to several non white and mixed race girls and find them no different to caucasian women, good and bloody awful in both.