Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stokeylouise  (Read 1122 times)

Offline nobo

Wanting to bang her. Like a skinny chick. Any recent positives?

Offline edc770

Funnily enough, I paid her a visit about a month ago. On the whole it was positive and if it wasn't so far away I'd repeat but go for 30 minutes instead of the hour. The reports on here elsewhere are pretty accurate. She's a stunning girl and exactly what I was looking for and dressed as requested though didn't get fully naked as I would have liked. Intelligent too, very friendly and extremely chatty. There are a few rules which she will explain before you start, for example covered oral unlikely (latex allergy), not a great deal of kissing and nothing too rough, so if you have a particular plan in mind maybe best to discuss first.

The main event itself though was exceptional and she was incredibly responsive in missionary, so much so that I could not contain myself for as long as I should have and came hard inside her, which sometimes does not happen at all - so she had the desired effect and in record time :cool:.

After my exertions I was completely drained and still had 25 minutes left. After a good chat (perhaps too long a chat, she does like to chat) there wasn't time or momentum on my part to go for round 2, so the meeting closed with some RO and general touching of her body which kept me happy.

link: External Link/Members Only

Dodo

'Didn't get fully naked' !!!    And yet you had sex........what did she leave on??

getonit

'Didn't get fully naked' !!!    And yet you had sex........what did she leave on??

Her glasses?   :unknown:

Offline edc770

Indeed, I normally like the girls to take everything off. In this case she kept on a tiny tartan skirt and see-through lacy crop top, a bit like outfit 6 in her galleries. For some reason that really did it for me on this occasion, perhaps as it didn't leave much to the imagination, so I was glad to continue.

Offline nobo

Got a meet arranged for 60 mins. Likely to be gone in 60 seconds tho by the sound of it. :D

Offline danny#3

saw her a couple of years ago, she had more 'no (insert fun thing here)' than my ex wife. I'd avoid but your call

Offline Boundless

saw her a couple of years ago, she had more 'no (insert fun thing here)' than my ex wife. I'd avoid but your call

Me too.
She does have a bit of a reputation for "no" and having various aches and pains and the chat thing.
I think she had a bad back and knee when I saw her last year.

Having said that, she has got one cracking fit body, if you like a size 6 which I do and some of her outfits really accentuate it.
She could be top notch with a slightly better attitude to the work.

Offline danny#3

Sam, I agree with your final paragrph entirely. She could earn a stack and have lots of regulars if she sorted herself out. bad jaw = a few seconds of oral, bad knees = no doggy, no cowgirl I could go on but life is a lot shorter than her list of ailments.

Offline nobo

Mmmmm might need to swerve this. Sounds a bit shit. Nothing worse than looking good and not going good :cry: