Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: angellory - Earls Court  (Read 5089 times)

43 review(s) for angellory (35 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One of my favourite punts this year. Managed to see her before she left for the Christmas holidays. The punt very nearly didn't happen. Had booked her but not specified the duration telling her I would let her know when I arrive. I decided to go for the hour but when I arrived and waiting for the flat number she said she could only do half an hour and she had a friend if I wanted longer. She was very nice and polite about it and when I responded that it was her I booked and would prefer the hour but told me to wait a minute while she gets back to me. As it turns out she had an appointment to do her nails and had forgotten but managed to phone the shop and arrange for a later slot so she could accommodate me for an hour.

I was attracted to Lory, she smiles and makes you feel comfortable, offers you a drink and after a quick shower we got down to action.
A really good kisser, sensual dfk, probably one of the best kissers I've had and according to her the feeling was mutual. She joked later that she was glad I hadn't seen her friend as she would have been jealous. Of course she could have been stoking my ego but it certainly looked like she was enjoying it. OWO was nice and deep, varied with ball licking and lots of eye contact. Sex in various positions, she took a pounding and it was enjoyable. Seemed to prefer the face to face type as doggy didn't last long, she turned and said I want to kiss you, I can't kiss you in this position. Well I wasn't going to argue. Post pop was spent in a long bout of dfk before putting on another condom and trying for a second pop. It didn't come and had gone slightly over time. A quick shower and out, but not without more kissing while getting dressed and on the way to the door.

Really enjoyed the punt and would recommend. It's tough finding a good Romanian SP but when you do they usually are that good.

She's around the corner from Smiley Miley, a minutes walk away. Parking is a pain and the machines only takes coins. No cards, so if you're driving, bring plenty of coins.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you had a good one Sam after a few recent Negs/Neutrals/Minor Positives.

Thanks for sharing as ever.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.
I find her very attractive but have not investigated in case DFK was not on offer.  Roll on January! 

LL

Nice review mate. Exactly what I'm looking for - passionate kisser and enthusiastic. Shame she's away now (along with most of 'em :))

Offline The_Don

Thanks Sam, good review  :thumbsup:

Now on, my to see list
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 09:51:25 am by The_Don »

Jimmysonlad

One of the best out there and price includes filming!

Offline Nagilum

You went for 1 hour and she messed you about with a baloney excuse (it was the right moment to use baloney).  That would be an instant Neutral or Negative for me.  To say she had an appointment and forgot is simply poor, then to placate you and tell you she is happy you did not see her friend is just stoking your ego.

I'm on the fence with this one, but will go have a cautious test drive.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 10:16:44 am by Nagilum »

Offline SamLP

You went for 1 hour and she messed you about with a baloney excuse (it was the right moment to use baloney).  That would be an instant Neutral or Negative for me.  To say she had an appointment and forgot is simply poor, then to placate you and tell you she is happy you did not see her friend is just stoking your ego.

I'm on the fence with this one, but will go have a cautious test drive.

Your choice but it wasn't an excuse. I hadn't informed her before how long I wanted to stay although she did ask me. She did have an appointment and got dressed to leave at the end as I was too. As for the ego stoking, I would say she wasn't doing it and we genuinely had a good time and went over the hour. It was a catalogue of the best things a WG has said to you, but this was one of those punts that just clicked. I don't see how I should have given it a neutral or negative when I didn't commit to a duration before the punt and in the end she actually accommodated me for an hour.. and a bit more.

Offline Nagilum

Your choice but it wasn't an excuse. I hadn't informed her before how long I wanted to stay although she did ask me. She did have an appointment and got dressed to leave at the end as I was too. As for the ego stoking, I would say she wasn't doing it and we genuinely had a good time and went over the hour. It was a catalogue of the best things a WG has said to you, but this was one of those punts that just clicked. I don't see how I should have given it a neutral or negative when I didn't commit to a duration before the punt and in the end she actually accommodated me for an hour.. and a bit more.

Ah my apologies I misread the opening line of the review!

Thank you for the feedback and correction  :hi:

« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 02:32:46 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Honestpunter

Got her on my HL but havent seen her yet.

I guess she works in the same flat with passion paula and naughtyeva 69... All romanians.
What is her ass like? On her aw pics I can see a big tattoo, dont really mind, it just looks a bit too big.

After your review I'm thinking of seeing her as filiming is included..
Glad you had a good punt

Offline boardyhell

punt is good,services excellent,really decent girl when i saw her,btw paula is good too
downside luton sucks

Offline horsa

shame that she is now in luton! does she offer all services advertised, cim and swallow?

Offline johnnygunz

shame that she is now in luton! does she offer all services advertised, cim and swallow?

dn't remember if she swallowed but CIM is included along with filming in hour plus bookings. And i'm also sure the 3 girls that work in that same flat all went luton before, then came back. So maybe they'll be back soon.

Johnny124

Dam was really thinking about booking an hour, sod Luton!

Offline claretandblue

Was mentioned on another thread,apparently "luton" is romanian code for on holiday  :D

Offline pumps

Must be the holiday code, the majority of flights to Romania leave from Luton  :sarcastic: and a few from Stansted lol

Offline boardyhell

when i saw her ,we established filming was ok as same with paula,the bj was the action of a woman who knows as long as she provides certain stimulation for certain amount of time with no rush time when she is locked on that there is no alternative but a mouthful
hard to beat,angellory said you didn't film it ,i think she was insulted,it deservered to be recorded,

Offline Steve2

Glad you enjoyed Sam. If she is in Luton when she comes back, she could be well worth a visit

Offline SamLP

Went back to see Lory and had an excellent punt once again. Great kissing, DT oral and ball sucking plus a long sweaty fuck. She was oiled up on arrival but not to the point that it was slippery, only enough to moisturise her. It was a nice surprise and made for great close body touching and squeezing her arse. A fun, engaging and nice girl with a top attitude IMO. She is packing a few KG's post Christmas which she's trying to lose at the gym but I enjoyed her body so no complaints from me.

She is a bit of a night owl, so for those punters who punt at ridiculous o'clock, she does work late. She was due to finish at 4am the time I saw her because a punter had booked her for 2 hours from 2am which according to her profile is her normal finishing hours.

Offline SamLP

Another excellent punt with Lory. She delivers a top service. One of the best kissers I've had, long varied OWO, DT & ball licking. Really good sex. Passionate throughout. Has a nice body, smooth & tanned. A bubble butt for those who like a slightly bigger arse or something to grab. The most convincing gfe if that's what you're after.

Didn't use the main room this time as another punter was inside with her flatmate. I could hear him getting whipped with the constant "thwacks"
They have an assortment of whips & canes, plus stapons and dildos for guys who are into being dommed and fucked. Definitely not for me, and when I commented that I would never let those things near me she gave a very convincing "It's ok baby" in her Romanian accent and appeared to reassure me with a passionate kiss.

Vladimir_Putin

Very cute lovely girl. I saw her couple of times and did some filming session and she was very pleasant to take shot. :thumbsup: