Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frustrating  (Read 3356 times)

Offline Daffodil

Why go the the expense of listing yourself as available today and paying to display your mobile number and then put twelve digits in your number?  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Could be an attempt at a genuine looking profile for pg scam I guess.

yumyum3

Could be. But, bloody hell, if she's genuine and made a genuine mistake go for it. I bloody would. Cooorrr! :D

Offline Daffodil

Could be. But, bloody hell, if she's genuine and made a genuine mistake go for it. I bloody would. Cooorrr! :D

Agreed. Will persevere a little bit with this one!

Offline crfc

Well I've tried the number without the last '5' and number is temporarily unavailable...

So sent her an email asking for correct one.
We shall see..............

Offline PuntingPete

She's got 6 positive feedback, but at least one of them is for Vanda, her name is Alexa.

According to her profile she is a size 6 with 'B' boobs, according to her interview she is size 8 with 'C' boobs  :dash: :dash:

Would love to be proved wrong but until I hear different it's a no from me thank you.  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

My email from this morning remains unread despite her changing her profile (different pictures). On calling I'm still getting the automated message.

I'll put in a little more leg work on this one but am not feeling optimistic.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:46:51 pm by Daffodil »

Offline oinki

She's got 6 positive feedback, but at least one of them is for Vanda, her name is Alexa.

She's been on my hotlist for a month or two when she was in London, she used to go by the name of Vanda (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7384). Her pictures seem to be saved as Anna in her computer as well so would perhaps add more to doubt of her being genuine. I sent her a message as well back then which remains unread (although at that time I think I remember her not having been online for a couple of days).

Hopefully Daffo will be successful and confirm that it's a genuine account, but some of her feedback are dubious.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 06:35:42 pm by oinki »

Offline Daffodil

The number has now changed to an 11-digit one but is just going to an Orange voicemail. That said I'm not sure a pro$$ie would be up at this time of the day  :sarcastic:

My email from the other day remains unread despite her having logged on since.

Offline Daffodil

Spoke to her today but hadn't realised she'd moved to Swansea (a bit far to go from Bristol). Nevertheless she sent me her address via text.

I also note that her feedback looks genuine. A few of the guys leaving feedback have feedback from girls I know are genuine.

Looking more and more like a genuine profile.

dr_techno

Hi

Wow see looks interesting.....

...but what's the point of being in fucking port talbot!

Shit, I would see her like a shot if she was in Bristol.

Oh well......

Dr T

Offline gonewest

Spoke to her today but hadn't realised she'd moved to Swansea (a bit far to go from Bristol). Nevertheless she sent me her address via text.

I also note that her feedback looks genuine. A few of the guys leaving feedback have feedback from girls I know are genuine.

Looking more and more like a genuine profile.

According to the AA it's 80 miles and about 1.5h.  I'd certainly have a go if she were that close to me.   :D

Capt Jack Sparrow

She is a cute, however what makes WG leave London for Port Talbot. :dash:?
Taking the train from London she would have passed Slough, Reading, Swindon, Bristol and Cardiff. All which have cash rich punters.

Maybe the Port Talbot tourist board did a big promo in East Europe. There are many similar towns like PT over there :D

Offline PuntingPete

Hi

Wow see looks interesting.....

...but what's the point of being in fucking port talbot!

Shit, I would see her like a shot if she was in Bristol.

Oh well......

Dr T

Don't you mean what's the point of Port Talbot:D

According to the AA it's 80 miles and about 1.5h.  I'd certainly have a go if she were that close to me.   :D

You've obviously not seen Port talbot either?  :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I was in Swansea yesterday as part of a holiday in rural West Wales and it looked to me to be a prosperous city. I was also on Llantrisant, the hole with the Mint they call it. Prosperous no longer industrial picturesque hilltop village and suburb with some decent big homes. So maybe not a bad move with great quality of life.

Offline Daffodil

There is no question that The Gower and Pembrokeshire are beautiful parts of the world and a lot of investment seems to have gone into Swansea. The Mumbles, in Swansea, is a fantastic place to spend a sunny afternoon.

Port Talbot and Neath, on the other hand, are absolute shit holes.

Offline Daffodil

The pictures on this profile have now changed completely. A totally different girl.

Offline ampersand

Offline Daffodil

But looks worth a try.

But surely not? If the profile has already raised suspicion and now the pictures are changing to a completely different girl how can you trust it?

Paulscouse

My email from this morning remains unread despite her changing her profile (different pictures). On calling I'm still getting the automated message.

I'll put in a little more leg work on this one but am not feeling optimistic.
sounds like the vanda sexxxy north west it is usually easier to text her.but waste time service rubbish

Offline Horizontal pleasures

dead thread, why bother with it?

AW message gives more south Wales names.
Sorry, but SWEET ROXY80 is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 09:29:36 am by Horizontal pleasures »