Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Amira  (Read 2898 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Amira midweek in central Manchester for 1 hour, cost £160.
Coms quite poor to start with , emails unanswered, but got a call back quite late on, fortunately I hadn't moved on to plan b.
Modern apartment and Amira came downstairs to meet me.
Def girl in pictures but the aw photos are heavily photoshopped.
Def not a head turner as the aw photos would have u believe. Pretty with a girl next door type of look.
Very pleasant personality , puts u at ease straight away.
Showered and onto bed and just started to chat, I prefer small talk in between pops or at the end.
Onto some light FK and I had to remove her bra and then  ask her to  her panties.
She tells me I have to be very gentle on her nipples, flicking it with the tounge but no sucking.
Owo was pretty good to start with and varied technique with some deepthroat, Very nice. However when I attempted to put my hand down below, I was told no fingers and she didn't appreciate the light rubbing either.
Onto sex, cowgirl and missionary and onto doggy, However kept trying to control the angle of penetration and told me how she likes it.
Wait a minute, is she paying me for the pleasure.
Finished in doggy, Had a quick wash and more talk, never got around to round 2.
I felt I had just wasted my money.

Looks 5.5/10
Service 7/10
effort 7/10
Attitude 5/10
I would not book again.
My plan B had been one of the parlours, la maison, recommended by fellow punters, I wish I had stuck to plan B.

Offline cueball

This is the second review I've read in this lass that puts her in doubt, the first one was deleted, this one is a different matter.

I think she'll be residing in my bin on the spec of the above. Me and another nw podger discussed her merits of seeing her and she went back to a maybe.

She's too expensive to be anything other than exactly as her pics.

The podging sounds hard work with her if you read her profile.

Thanks for the review bud and saving me a wedge. She's out and gonna stay out.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry you had a bit of a shit punt and £160 is strong money to get that sort of service, i've had better on a 30 minute pump and dump for £60.
She was on my HL but never really a contender at that price, binned her off now 

Offline frankc

This is the second review I've read in this lass that puts her in doubt, the first one was deleted, this one is a different matter.

I think she'll be residing in my bin on the spec of the above. Me and another nw podger discussed her merits of seeing her and she went back to a maybe.

She's too expensive to be anything other than exactly as her pics.

The podging sounds hard work with her if you read her profile.

Thanks for the review bud and saving me a wedge. She's out and gonna stay out.

Agreed CB,  she was high on my  "must see list " but at £160 she has to be top notch and after reading that review , it sounds more like a Saturday night shag with the wife.

Think I'll be giving this girl a swerve....Thanks for the review mate

Jay-Jay

it sounds more like a Saturday night shag with the wife.

I thought that Frank too. Your wife really needs to up her game !  :D
Sorry.....I'll get me coat. :(

Jay

Offline frankc

I thought that Frank too. Your wife really needs to up her game !  :D
Sorry.....I'll get me coat. :(

Jay

:D....I never said who's wife Jay..... :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

Def girl in pictures but the aw photos are heavily photoshopped.
Def not a head turner as the aw photos would have u believe. Pretty with a girl next door type of look.

Very pleasant personality , puts u at ease straight away

Owo was pretty good to start with and varied technique with some deepthroat, Very nice.

However when I attempted to put my hand down below, I was told no fingers and she didn't appreciate the light rubbing either.

Onto sex, cowgirl and missionary and onto doggy, However kept trying to control the angle of penetration and told me how she likes it.
Wait a minute, is she paying me for the pleasure.

Looks 5.5/10
Service 7/10
effort 7/10
Attitude 5/10
I would not book again.

Sorry you had a bad time matey, I've had her on my HL in anticipation of a trip to Manchester in a few weeks, I'm not knocking your review but would like to know exactly what makes it the negative? Was it the price to services ratio?

you say she is pretty but rate her looks as 5.5/10 ? she's the girl in the pics but they are photoshopped? The professional glossy shots?
Her attitude was poor but you say she has a very pleasant personality?
The service sounds ok except for the angles/comments she gave you, I'm not a fan of being controlled ;)but you report 7/10 for both service and effort, it seems a strong negative to say you posted this twice on the forum in different sections when anyone looking for her can add her aw number to the search bar, she's obviously really pissed you off?

I've noticed four positive reviews of her (reason I added her to my HL) on here

If she was £100/hr would that have made the review a negative?

I've not met her, don't know the girl but your review doesn't seem in keeping with the other reviews maybe she was on a bad day, I probably need some good comms with her before I arrange a visit just in case, with a plan b in my pocket

As for the fingers in the snatch, I do get that, if you have any small cuts they class it similar to bareback obviously, I do respect that in a girl, we are paying them, we aren't raping them lol

Offline nike

Ok, Iloveoral.

I try to be objective , that's why I've listed all the positives I could think off.
Pretty girl next door, in photos she's stunning.
Nice personality , good with the small talk but too controlling when it comes to sex. Oral ur told to lie down and any attempt at moving ur hips is quickly discouraged by her planting her forearm on ur legs , giving the feeling ur being held down, if that's ur cup of tea u might enjoy it. Also fair do's for no fingers but no rubbing down there and no sucking nipples, just too many no's for me.

My review lists all the positives and negatives, it's up to u to take from it what u will and make up ur own mind. Go visit her and put up ur own review, ur experience may be totally different from mine.

As for what might have made it a positive, if she had made an effort to getting around to the second round, maybe .Even then it ,imo , might only have been a neutral.

If u read my reviews, I never try to be vindictive just informative and objective. :hi:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 07:21:06 am by nike »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hey matey, comments certainly taken onboard, I simply question thinking is this girl having a bad day or is the not worth a punt, a mentioned its a fair amount of money for an hour, I've been researching her obviously to make a decision, spoke to a friend that's seen her recently, spoke to s friend that saw her a while back when she was Layla, read the reviews left here (4 positive) and also your 1 negative.

I'm simply determining are the 6 positive reviews in total I've researched against your 1 negative a case of her having a bad day (and we all have them) or if she has gone downhill, your review as it stands is your experience and I'm clearly not wanting to spend £160 to find a poor service.

I have read your reviews matey and I don't think you vindictive, they read very well.

It's not a personal dig at you, just doing my homework as you can understand to make sure my limited time up there is productive, I will add some indian girls are like this, others aren't.
The best meeting to date was with an Indian though my usual style is thai admittedly  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

Nice review, balanced as you've mentioned the positives as well as the negatives. At £160/hr I expect nothing less than a full-on service - I've crossed her off the menu for 2016 as a bit expensive for what you get.

tcm

Offline cueball

I simply question thinking is this girl having a bad day

At 160 quid per hour there is no such thing as a bad day

I'll bet she don't say "I'm having a bad day, here's 60 quid back"

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
i don't expect her to tell me she is having a good day and i can fuck her ass from free either?

My point was the review wasn't inline with others comments, am I wrong?

I'm also not saying in your experience it shouldn't have been a negative
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 09:04:11 am by Iloveoral »

Offline cueball

i don't expect her to tell me she is having a good day and i can fuck her ass from free either?

All you can do with a review is read it, digest it and make your own decision.

If you want to see her then good for you. I'm very wary of inconsistent services at that kind of money, she's too expensive to be offering good and bad days.

You might be lucky and get a good day, on the other hand you might chuck 160 quid down the toilet on a bad day.

You sound like you're looking for reasons to see her and want to quell any fears of a poor service, good luck to you pal. I won't be following you

Offline OakTree

And that's your point? :unknown:

Face it, the OP has painted a pretty clear picture of how his punt went. He paid 160 notes and it didn't come up to his expectations on many fronts. Therefore he marked it as a negative.

I can see where you're going with this, you want to see her, perhaps even made your mind up that you are and this review has pissed all over your parade. Be thankful for it as it may well have saved you a lot of money. On the other hand she's got other positives so take the info and use it but don't try convince the OP he may be mistaken.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 09:23:35 am by OakTree »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Wtf are you talking about? Can you read what I wrote??

Did I not say I'm not suggesting his experience didn't warrant a negative? I'm not suggesting his words are incorrect or he should change anything?

Don't you like it if a review is questioned?

Did you see that bit?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 09:29:44 am by Iloveoral »

Offline OakTree

Wtf are you talking about? Can you read what I wrote??

Did I not say I'm not suggesting his experience didn't warrant a negative? I'm not suggesting his words are incorrect or he should change anything?

Don't you like it if a review is questioned?

Did you see that bit?

Yeah I've read what you wrote and you've pulled apart his review and then tried to make excuses why it might of been a negative. Tell you what, you go and see her and if it turns out she was having an off day see how fucking happy you'll be.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Do you have any worthwhile comments or are you just having a pop because I questioned him? You seem pretty pissed by what I've said and I'm trying to see why?

There seems to be a big deal about someone else having an opinion and asking about a review, I've not tried to convince him his negative wasn't correct, it seems fitting for what he experienced.

Take your self to McDonald's get a happy meal, and chill out

Offline nike

It's no use having a dig at each other. I've given an honest opinion of my experience, others have given theirs, it's all info to be digested and used or discarded as u please. The reason I gave her quite a high mark for service and effort is she kept at it, not realising that HR really brings me back from the boil. However she kept insisting on missionary to the near exclusion of positions that I prefer. I had to insist and at one point due to shear frustration, I had to take off the jacket and ask for more owo juzt to get back to full mast. After that she realised that missionary   just wasn't going to do it for me, and became more amenable to my suggestions. I'm not the aggresive type, maybe she needs someone who is a lot more stubborn than me. I ask for what I want but if the wg is not keen than what can u do?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Nike matey if my comment to your review seem like I was having a direct pop at you I appologise, my questions are related just to the WG as I've read good things about her and in no way suggest you comments are incorrect or unfair

Unfortunately you have a  white musketeer that don't like people questioning reviews it would seem, not entirely sure why they get pissed? , I think my opinion and questions are related just to the girl and understanding your answers as you can appreciate maybe she was on a bad day or she actually does give a shit service always, this I'm simply trying to determine, clearly it makes me in the wrong some would seem

I've read your reviews and respect you comments, it's a shame mine haven't gone down the same way
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:25:00 am by Iloveoral »

Offline threechilliman

I'll reiterate what I said earlier - it's a fair review IMO.

Any time I'm having to work to get the things I want is a mood killer for me. The best girls will give the service without question. Nothing that was asked for here could you call outrageous, for me all part of a basic service, which at £160/hr should be offered without the need to keep asking, which would make me feel uncomfortable.

No sucking tits, no fingering and didn't like having her pussy rubbed. Basics as far as I'm concerned and she won't be seeing any of my dollar.

tcm

Offline threechilliman

I felt I had just wasted my money.

That comment is the one that sticks for me. The 'walk back to the car test' as Cueball coined it. Invaluable IMO. You know full well whether it was good, bad or indifferent at this moment.

tcm

Offline OakTree

Nike matey if my comment to your review seem like I was having a direct pop at you I appologise, my questions are related just to the WG as I've read good things about her and in no way suggest you comments are incorrect or unfair

Unfortunately you have a  white musketeer that don't like people questioning reviews it would seem, not entirely sure why they get pissed? , I think my opinion and questions are related just to the girl and understanding your answers as you can appreciate maybe she was on a bad day or she actually does give a shit service always, this I'm simply trying to determine, clearly it makes me in the wrong some would seem

I've read your reviews and respect you comments, it's a shame mine haven't gone down the same way

Oh get over yourself.

At the end of the day we now have a balanced view of what she might or might not be like on the day.

I did actually see her a few years ago when she was with an agency. Although there are similarities with my experience ie. Controlling, it seems she's now far more restrictive and not VFM.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
TCM - totally agree I'm not knocking the fact it's a negative or his reasons I'd have done the same, even though this point keeps coming back I'm simply questioning a few things as other reviews didn't tally up with it, do you think I'm wrong for asking as I value your opinion?

FL - happy meal now!!!  :lol:

Offline nike

TCM - totally agree I'm not knocking the fact it's a negative or his reasons I'd have done the same, even though this point keeps coming back I'm simply questioning a few things as other reviews didn't tally up with it, do you think I'm wrong for asking as I value your opinion?

My last post wasn't directed at u,  but just generally.  I haven't questioned  ur motives.  However I cannot contol what others might post. I've not taken offence at anything u posted,  quite to  the contrary, I welcome questions which help to clarify and add depth to the review.  I summarise   the review because I don't want to post a novel. I find really long reviews off putting. Ur getting no criticism from me. I'm no white musketeer  imo, and I  didn't want to come across as one. :hi:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:50:34 am by nike »

Offline threechilliman

I don't think it's wrong to ask questions about certain details in a review particularly when it goes against what's been previously written. However you questioned whether it should have been a negative - that's the bit that rubs people up the wrong way. A reviewer can only comment on their own experience. nike has plenty of reviews under his belt as you do, so both of you know the good from the bad. He clearly walked away having felt he'd wasted his money.

A good example of something similar was my recent review of mandy in the East Mids. When I visited her she had 29 green one's, 2 grey one's and a red one. I came away shaking my head thinking 'What's the fuss about with her?' Mine was a neutral for her as she gave her services willingly and there was no question of my not being allowed to do certain things - it was just all a bit mechanical, so for me it was neutral. Basically she just didn't live up to the hype. Had she stopped me from doing what we'd agreed or told me not to do this or that, it would certainly have been a red one from me. I dislike being told I can't do certain things - the sort of things which I just consider routine activities during sex.

I think price does come into it as well. mandy was £130/hr, this one at £160/hr is expensive so it creates an expectation. I rate mine on a 0-5 scale and there are a couple of reviews of mine where I rated it 4 because the price was so low - one girl charged me £50 for 45mins against her hourly rate of £120. Had I paid say £100 for 45mins it would have been a 3.

It's very subjective for each punter but I do believe that initial 'walk back to the car' feeling is very important when classifying a review as neutral or negative. I read a lot of positive reviews but often think her style just isn't for me, which puts me off. It may suit someone else of course.

As ever, don't go off one review in isolation. Have a read of them all and judge for yourself if her style will suit you or not.

Hope that helps.

tcm

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I've not had the pleasure or misfortune of Mandy to be honest matey, I know nothing about her, it would seem she is popular.

My question regarding the negative was to understand if it swung more that way due to the price, obviously £160 is by my opinion the top end of the line for me. The review is honest from Nike and yes the walk back to the car is the moment of truth usually, I've had a few punts similar to his experience and I can be a little more stubborn to back down when a girl has offered a service and not delivered I'm not afraid to confront her, to be fair your comments are helpful and appreciated and I will probably still chance a meet obviously after comms regarding sucking tits etc are confirmed, it did seem very hostile at the start of this discussion haha

I'd still stand behind my best ever punt was Safia (indian) so Something delivering that standard of service is my goal :)

Thanks tcm and nike  :cool:

Offline cueball

I

I'd still stand behind my best ever punt was Safia (indian) so Something delivering that standard of service is my goal :)

Link? I'm partial to an Indian takeaway

Offline Jerboa

A fair review by the sound of it. she was on my hotlist for NW, not anymore, can't be doing with all the No's, she sounds like the typical "I'm a Indian hooker, so I'm rare as rocking horse shit, so I can get away with what I want" I like Indian girls, but wish there were more decent hookers about.

Offline cueball

Safia is
External Link/Members Only 
had a good time with this one myself
External Link/Members Only

Cheers for that, bit if a drive for me though but you never know..

If you're looking for an Indian supper up our neck of the woods then this lass comes recommended...

Specially for my new friends from the Midlands  :D

Welcome to the blunt, brutish boards of the north west

I'm a lovely lad really
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 04:44:40 pm by cueball »

Offline Owwhatanight

If you're looking for an Indian supper up our neck of the woods then this lass comes recommended...

I'm a lovely lad really

Thank you Cue Ball I accept your welcome  :thumbsup:  please note I do learn from my mistakes

And look forward to a peaceful 2016  :drinks:

Offline cueball

Thank you Cue Ball I accept your welcome  :thumbsup:  please note I do learn from my mistakes

And look forward to a peaceful 2016  :drinks:

Ha ha, welcome to the world of flat caps, wippets, cobbles and loads of podging.

Shaany not a piss take by the way, she is meant to be very very good, she'll get her chance in the new year, she's on my sniff list.

Offline Owwhatanight

Ha ha, welcome to the world of flat caps, wippets, cobbles and loads of podging.

Shaany not a piss take by the way, she is meant to be very very good, she'll get her chance in the new year, she's on my sniff list.

My old man is from your neck of woods so have a bit of that Lancashire Hot Pot in me.

I am sure my fellow East Mids punter ILoveOral will take a good look at Shaany as he likes his Asian ladies but I do like the look of her.

Offline bolster3

I've been a lurker on here for 12 months now but this post convinced me to enter the fray. (Be gentle Cueball no pictures please).
I met Amira in July 2015 and my experience was virtually identical to Nike.
"Don't touch this, don't do that, let's do it this way".
If you read her profile page she even gives you details of how you should act with her (unless she's removed it since I saw her).
It started on the wrong foot when she wasn't wearing what I had requested.
"Oh do you want me to get changed then?"
What and waste 10-15 minutes of my hour!!!
And yes nowhere near as good looking as her pictures - very heavily photo shopped.
Haven't posted before because all the other posts on her are positives, and I'll put up some other reviews of girls I've met this year over the next few days
so that I'm fully contributing.
Be warned though I normally only log on once every day so don't expect quick answers to any questions.
I hope this has helped anyone thinking of visiting her, and Nike sorry I didn't post it sooner as it would have saved you a hefty fee. :(

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Your input is appreciated matey, and I have apologised to Nike if I seemed like I was having a pop,  he seems a descent guy I mean nothing personal, look forward to you reviews pal

Offline cueball

(Be gentle Cueball no pictures please).

Ha ha, spoilsport  :D I'm not that horrible.... am I? :D

Can't I just do one likkle search for you? No? Ok

Hurry up with the reviews though, I can feel a search coming on  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've been a lurker on here for 12 months now but this post convinced me to enter the fray. (Be gentle Cueball no pictures please).
If you read her profile page she even gives you details of how you should act with her (unless she's removed it since I saw her).
And yes nowhere near as good looking as her pictures - very heavily photo shopped.
Haven't posted before because all the other posts on her are positives, and I'll put up some other reviews of girls I've met this year over the next few days
Be warned though I normally only log on once every day so don't expect quick answers to any questions.
I hope this has helped anyone thinking of visiting her, and Nike sorry I didn't post it sooner as it would have saved you a hefty fee. :(
Bolster perhaps you should post this as a review now that you are no longer a lurker?  :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Do it CB !!! It'll take the heat off me for a while matey  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Bolster perhaps you should post this as a review now that you are no longer a lurker?  :thumbsup:

+1

It would help balance the pos/neg reviews

Offline cueball

Do it CB !!! It'll take the heat off me for a while matey  :D

Not in here, don't want to bomb op's review thread. If you put a thread up on the nw board asking for a girl then that'll be a different matter, I'll pull out all my best ones just for you, and believe me, I've got some stars just waiting for you.

Offline nike

I'm a lovely lad really

The only thing on her likes list is massage. :wackogirl:

Offline cueball

The only thing on her likes list is massage. :wackogirl:

Yes, I notice that too. She does state she does full gfe though, I'd make sure the podging was on the menu before embarking on the journey to be sure.

I reckon she does though.

vw

Come in from the dark dear lurker walk in to the light !

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not in here, don't want to bomb op's review thread. If you put a thread up on the nw board asking for a girl then that'll be a different matter, I'll pull out all my best ones just for you, and believe me, I've got some stars just waiting for you.
FFS Cueball don't fuck up everyone else's Christmas too just because you had a B&S dinner  :mad:

Offline cueball

FFS Cueball don't fuck up everyone else's Christmas too just because you had a B&S dinner  :mad:

Ha ha, you remembered, well done pal, yes, the mrs cueball b&s Xmas dinner, a sight to behold  :scare:

Offline bolster3

Ok Lads review posted, Cueball keep your powder dry..
Sorry if it's a bit long but I was doing it from memory as I only keep notes on girls I may see again.
Next review tomorrow, haven't decided which one, may as well start from the beginning of the year and work through I suppose.
b3

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Let's rip this one to bits then... Joke!! joke!! before I get reported to admin again hehe

Yes I did over this thread would you believe   

Offline cueball

Let's rip this one to bits then... Joke!! joke!! before I get reported to admin again hehe

Yes I did over this thread would you believe

I think you're getting a liking for the nw boards :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
We're all a bunch of the same dirty pervs, decent guys up for a laugh where ever we live :)

I think me commenting shut a lot of doors thinking I was out for a fight rather than just adding a comment to something I genuinely had an interest in, but there is a few that seem to divide regions with shitty comments about people and WG's, anyone that's says nice comments about WG's it's a bit ridiculous were all here for the same thing yet they choose to tear it apart, to these people I make no appologies for comments made about them or words to come  :cool:

Enjoy your evening CB matey  :)

But yeah lets rip the tits off his review  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:56:21 pm by Iloveoral »