Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen her?  (Read 822 times)

Offline GraysonD

External Link/Members Only

Looks like a good punt on paper but has anyone seen her ?

Offline tazman1002001

she is 7ft 5" according to her profile?

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Happyhumper

Seen her lasts Sunday. Worth the money and very hot body! Has pussy and 2 nipples pierced aswell  :P

Offline muffherwell91

Seen her lasts Sunday. Worth the money and very hot body! Has pussy and 2 nipples pierced aswell  :P
Any chance you could put a review up?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 11:03:45 am by muffherwell91 »

Offline GraysonD

Yeah a review would be appreciated 👌 Is she British it says she is but I'm suspect?

Offline tazman1002001

Also is she over 7ft tall?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline GraysonD

That must be a typo right over 7ft tall 😂

Offline Happyhumper

Yes I will put a review up later on. No a wouldn't say 7 foot a would proberly say about just over 6 foot tall nice tanned body. She's not British anywae she is Romanian. Nice flat just off denniston Main Street. Easy enough to find

Offline Happyhumper

Yes mate English is good aswell with her. Only thing I would say that is bad about her is the bed is about done, the springs are nearly right threw

Offline seeker

Yes mate English is good aswell with her. Only thing I would say that is bad about her is the bed is about done, the springs are nearly right threw
Hello sergio :hi:
You seem to love advertising your bitches  ;)
Why not say who you are instead of acting like a punter who's first language is
Obviously not English.  :bomb:

Offline Happyhumper

Born and bred in Scotland for your information   :thumbsup: sorry if my information isn't up2 your standerds seeker but I'm just geting the hang of all this

Offline Happyhumper

and going with your reviews looks like youv been took advantage of in your punting Career mostly all of them are negative haha

Offline David1970

Happyhumper you also passed possitive comment on the Gypo Kymlove today, no review just positive comments on two Gypos.

Offline Happyhumper

Yes 2 Romanians that are satisfied my needs and if anybody else sees them am sure they will be happy when they leave aswell. I have Been to flats before and been stung off Romanians same as everybody else, either with not looking like there photo or no doing the stuff that's on there like list.

Offline CeeJay

Why do people here continually call Romanians Gypsies. They're not.

Offline seeker

and going with your reviews looks like youv been took advantage of in your punting Career mostly all of them are negative haha
I punt at least once a week  :P
I always review if it's been a Bad experience to help other punters
Or if it's someone new or less reviewed  .
I've had a great time in 2015 punting wise  :hi: