Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Medic warns of sub-optimal clap treatment  (Read 634 times)

Online lostandfound

External Link/Members Only

Chief Medical Officer warns that some online pharmacies are treating cases with only one of the two antibiotics usually prescribed.

Presumably this is because it's difficult to give someone a jab in the arse online!

CMO warns that taking only the orally administered component encourages developing resistance to that antibiotic (azithromycin) taking us further down the road to the day when gonorrhoea may once more be a chronic, untreatable illness.

The quacks do seem to be increasingly concerned about this issue.

vw

Antibiotics are over used anyway they are treated like food in cattle farming rather than reactionary no wonder many diseases becoe resistent to them, all about greed.

Quite why people don't see a professional is beyond me !

Online lostandfound

Antibiotics are over used anyway they are treated like food in cattle farming rather than reactionary no wonder many diseases becoe resistent to them, all about greed.

Quite why people don't see a professional is beyond me !

Yes - exactly - very good advice, and repeated on here every time the subject is raised I think.  :thumbsup:

We sometimes see posts from people who are hesitant and embarrassed about going along to the clap clinic, and I guess such people are less embarrassed by purchasing Azithromycin online.

I see a similar warning was issued earlier in the year - ( External Link/Members Only ) though not by the CMO. So it seems to be a continuing issue. The only remedy is for the online pharmacies to stop selling Azithromycin as a treatment for gonorrhoea on its own IMO - though that might stop some seeking treatment altogether if their symptoms are milder.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:33:33 am by lostandfound »

vw

We sometimes see posts from people who are hesitant and embarrassed about going along to the clap clinic, and I guess such people are less embarrassed by purchasing Azithromycin online.
Yet they stand naked in front of a compete stranger and ask for services you wouldn't ask on a first civvie date usually.

Online lostandfound

Yet they stand naked in front of a compete stranger and ask for services you wouldn't ask on a first civvie date usually.

Yes - although I also suspect such people are more likely to be fluffy.

vw

Yes - although I also suspect such people are more likely to be fluffy.
Or those with managed lives that struggle to even fit a punt in without being noticed by the OH, imagine visiting a clinic would be a pain for those guys !

Online lostandfound

Or those with managed lives that struggle to even fit a punt in without being noticed by the OH, imagine visiting a clinic would be a pain for those guys !

Not as much of a pain as infecting their OH!  :D  :scare: