Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chantelle Old Street  (Read 2150 times)

Clark Gilbert

External Link/Members Only

I have met this girl quite a few times now.

Communications:No problems at all phone number is on profile. Initial contact was by text then to text 5 minutes before booking for flat number (its’ a block of flats 5 minutes south of Old Street tube station).

Location: A council run block of flats. She buzzes you in when you press the button.  The room and shower were OK nothing special.

Appearance: Fairly average looks mid 20s blonde profile pics. Slim and fit, nice breasts.

Personality: Pleasant to talk to, very fluent english, been doing this a while so clearly up for it for the long term. Hours restricted so seems unlikely to burn out (i.e. does not do late nights etc.)

Services: Good, very especially owo.

The experience: Had a shower then massage followed by going down on her. Then doggy then missionary then owo in which I came. It is very very hard for me to cim during owo so her technique is really good. When I came in her mouth she was totally unfazed and seemed a bit surprised that this was not the norm!

Overall:

Would I return? Yes especially as it is so convenient for me. I am aware other punters have had good experiences with her so mine does not seem a one-off. Did not move the earth for me but very relaxed and enjoyable and very reasonable price.

mrhappypants

Well I cannot talk to the reseason the OP was banned but this is a pretty accurate review of Chantelle with one important caveate;  the photo on her profile is NOT her.  She is a reasonable local Polish punt and I like the blowjob but I never believed the original pic was her and I doubt this one is either.  Read the reviews, manage your expectations and enjoy a convenient, reasonable service in the location.  I think she and Estelle are looking for another flat hopefully in the locale.

Dave

bokkaboy

Don't know why the OP was banned but there is a whiff of that dangerous obsessive Sylvester/Finch about him.

Offline kaj314

Bit of a newby on here, but what does fluffy mean? Also, I saw white knight mentioned, but don't know what that means either!!!

Eastend69er

Ditto, she looks a bit like Officer Jenko from the TV show Blue Bloods.
I've seen her a couple times this year and her flatmate once.

Well I cannot talk to the reseason the OP was banned but this is a pretty accurate review of Chantelle with one important caveate;  the photo on her profile is NOT her.  She is a reasonable local Polish punt and I like the blowjob but I never believed the original pic was her and I doubt this one is either.  Read the reviews, manage your expectations and enjoy a convenient, reasonable service in the location.  I think she and Estelle are looking for another flat hopefully in the locale.

Dave

Offline pewpewpew

Bit of a newby on here, but what does fluffy mean? Also, I saw white knight mentioned, but don't know what that means either!!!
A fluffy is one of those guys that believe that there is more than just a fuck. There is a connection between the punter and hooker than trancends any financial arrangement. Usually they talk a lot of bollocks as they are in love with the girls.  :rose:

A white knight is a special kind of fluffy who rides in on his great steed to her rescue, damning all those who dare to tell the truth about her. Then often gets ridden out by admin.  :thumbsup:

Offline KentAde

Dave

Just noticed the new photo! WTF.....that certainly wasn't the one I remember on her Profile - the pic of her on all fours! However, as you say, she is reasonable and worth a go....

Offline kaj314

A fluffy is one of those guys that believe that there is more than just a fuck. There is a connection between the punter and hooker than trancends any financial arrangement. Usually they talk a lot of bollocks as they are in love with the girls.  :rose:

A white knight is a special kind of fluffy who rides in on his great steed to her rescue, damning all those who dare to tell the truth about her. Then often gets ridden out by admin.  :thumbsup:

lol...brilliantly explained...cheers

Offline The_Don

To add (nicely put BTW)

Also please see