Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish BJ Queen  (Read 1804 times)

35 review(s) for BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND  (27 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Newtothis69

Met a few days ago.

External Link/Members Only

Arrived a little late due to traffic but great comms made it no problem. Arrived with Sarah in a little silk dressing gown looking great. Got business out the way then lay on the bed. Started off with some nice kissing and mutual touching. Great body and lovely soft skin and a nice shaved pussy. I was hard in no time. Sarah moved in for some oral. This was the best oral I think I've had with lots of attention to the balls and shaft. It was so good that I opted to finish with oral. Massive explosion in her mouth. We cleaned up then chatted for a bit. Round 2 was more oral but I was so drained after the first time I couldn't finish but still amazing. I returned the favour then. Got dressed while chatting and then a nice kiss goodbye. Can't wait to fuck her

Offline Alexix

Is the place safe, clean and discreet?

mikejames1967

her flat always stinks of cat piss
thank fuck shes retiring

Offline Newtothis69

Lol well it's fairly discreet but she does have cats

Offline Alexix

her flat always stinks of cat piss
thank fuck shes retiring

Lol well it's fairly discreet but she does have cats

The way how you depicted her leads me to think something like this

External Link/Members Only

:D

Offline bigmike32

Getting a bj from her while her cat is sleeping on the same bed is something new but she can give a bj.

Offline stenven

fucking wasted me twice.everytime agreed booking,give me her address is lady Lawson st,when I been there,dont answer the call,dont relpy the message.bitch.
Banned reason: Bad attitude + leech with no worthy posts in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline bigmike32

Oh did she thats a bitchy thing to do. Maybe she was overbooked when i went i wanted to go early but she had a dayjob to go to so i arranged for 6 i just sat in the western bar getting lapdances and text her a few mins before then went round. Try ah
gain mate very cheap bj.