But that wasn't the point anyway. I was just trying to forewarn any future punters. Next time I won't bother.
Relax, when jimmy is passionate about something it may seem like he's attacking you but he's just trying to make you understand the importance of it. Don't take it personal.
You've learnt from this and believe me we all have had just as bad and worse. So armed with this experience you should be in a better position for your next punt!
- Checking profile feedback and background
- Knowing when to walk if something is not right
- Having a plan b, c ,d girl...
- Don't feel you have to see anyone if it's not 100% right for you, never box yourself into a decision
- Trust your gut instinct
- Confirm all service before handing over any money e.g. (how many times can you cum, start time of punt, owo, anal etc, any extras) This should be done regardless if it is on her profile or not, some girls especially EE's do not write their own profiles.
If she keeps you waiting outside make sure she knows when the appointment starts and acknowledges when it is supposed to finish. Her taking 10 mins over time with another client should not come out of your time.
If she gives you any shit about this, walk.
It's a shitty feeling getting cheated and if you don't want to feel that way anymore start to learn how to walk away pro$$ie bullshit. You are the client and the customer, you are paying, you call the shots. There are thousands of escorts, don't ever feel you don't have a choice.