Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TATTOOED&ENGLISH-24 - Very enjoyable hour.  (Read 3921 times)

15 review(s) for INKED__LONDON (2 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nice_guy

External Link/Members Only
Or

Location was in a hotel near Aldgate East.
Price £110 for a hour.

I have never seen a Wg in a hotel before so this was a nice surprise when I got there I didn't have any problems getting to Her room no dodgy looks from staff.

Comms. She was very nice and polite on the phone and we quickly arranged a time to meet. She asked me to confirm on the day.

When I arrived at the postcode she gave me the room number and told me to go straight up and not to ask for directions. She has a very alternative look but is still very pretty also very friendly and loves to cuddle but I get the feeling she loves sex. We started off with OWO which was great she's very good at this plenty of stroking along with a very powerful suck. When I told her I was close she asked if I wanted to cum while fucking her which I did. (With protection of course)

After we spoke quite a bit and cuddled in n the bed. Same questions that are always asked in this situations getting to know her life sorry and mine. Back to what I said earlier about her loving sex she started to shift position and asked me to tell her when I was ready to go again. I said I didn't mind just finishing the hour talking but she didn't have that started to give me OWO again and told me to stand next to the bed and wow this was even better then lying down. She then ripped off the plastic on a pack of condoms got one out and put it on. At this point I was desperate to fuck her again and I think she new it she lay back and let me fuck her. I should have asked for different positions in the hope I could have lasted longer but I could feel my self loosing control and second pop happened quicker then I wanted.

Conclusion Overall this was a great experience and I would recommend her. I think I will see her again but not to soon lots to sample out there =) 

Offline Nagilum

Or

Location was in a hotel near Aldgate East.
Price £110 for a hour.

I have never seen a Wg in a hotel before so this was a nice surprise when I got there I didn't have any problems getting to Her room no dodgy looks from staff.

Comms. She was very nice and polite on the phone and we quickly arranged a time to meet. She asked me to confirm on the day.

When I arrived at the postcode she gave me the room number and told me to go straight up and not to ask for directions. She has a very alternative look but is still very pretty also very friendly and loves to cuddle but I get the feeling she loves sex. We started off with OWO which was great she's very good at this plenty of stroking along with a very powerful suck. When I told her I was close she asked if I wanted to cum while fucking her which I did. (With protection of course)

After we spoke quite a bit and cuddled in n the bed. Same questions that are always asked in this situations getting to know her life sorry and mine. Back to what I said earlier about her loving sex she started to shift position and asked me to tell her when I was ready to go again. I said I didn't mind just finishing the hour talking but she didn't have that started to give me OWO again and told me to stand next to the bed and wow this was even better then lying down. She then ripped off the plastic on a pack of condoms got one out and put it on. At this point I was desperate to fuck her again and I think she new it she lay back and let me fuck her. I should have asked for different positions in the hope I could have lasted longer but I could feel my self loosing control and second pop happened quicker then I wanted.

Conclusion Overall this was a great experience and I would recommend her. I think I will see her again but not to soon lots to sample out there =)

Great review!

Add to HL and I shall give this one a test drive.

Offline collector

Great review!

I suggest to have a look to other reviews before adding.

Offline Nagilum

I suggest to have a look to other reviews before adding.

Good call, now that you mention it I seem to remember something not being right.... Perhaps she has changed? Wishful thinking maybe?

Offline Nagilum

Bloody hell, now I remember!

:drinks:

Offline collector

Good call, now that you mention it I seem to remember something not being right.... Perhaps she has changed? Wishful thinking maybe?
Dusty phone maybe, making her change the shitty attitude focusing on customer service. I won't take the risk to check that anyway, I'll spend my money elsewhere.

FlyingBreadMan

Her pics are from an era when two towers stood proudly in New York before misguided zealeots took them down.

Why no mention of how she looks compared to her pics??

I saw her last year and was not impressed at all...

Duke L

Filthy, wretched skank of a woman. If the OP got lucky, good for him.
I'd rather feltch a bull mastiff with an upset stomach than give this cunt a penny of my hard earned cash!

Offline The_Don

Offline king tarzan

Great review!

Biggest mistake you would make a real rude bitch!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sonny Crockett

Looks like one to avoid for me if I ever return to punting.... Seems she has an attitude problem.

Ludwig

Of the other reviews she's had on this site, this negative is probably the most useful one to read, and is worth reading from start to finish.  It contains input from around 15-20 punters (myself included), all detailing shit experiences with this girl over the last 2 or 3 years or so.  It also confirms that she used to bareback punters...

I've had some real stinkers over the years, but this girl remains, by a country fucking mile, the worst punt I've had...

mash

Of the other reviews she's had on this site, this negative is probably the most useful one to read, and is worth reading from start to finish.  It contains input from around 15-20 punters (myself included), all detailing shit experiences with this girl over the last 2 or 3 years or so.  It also confirms that she used to bareback punters...

I've had some real stinkers over the years, but this girl remains, by a country fucking mile, the worst punt I've had...

Ahhhhh EnglishBlondJenna, now theres a blast from the past. She seems to have lost weight now and yes, there was a video of her doing bb with a punter floating around one of the tube sites back in 2010/11ish. Actually thought she looked ok according to this review, so thanks for the heads up and reminder! Will steer clear now.

Offline Nagilum