Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca Glasgow Agency  (Read 769 times)

Offline pilgrim

External Link/Members Only

Francesca seemed younger than her stated age. Initially I was going to walk as she was quite frosty, but I think it was just that she was running late and felt rushed.  I am glad I stayed as I had a good punt and she soon relaxed and was very approachable.  Her profile and pics are an accurate reflection of her and the services she provides.  She is new to this and it shows but not in a negative way.  During a break between rounds she suddenly announced “Oh my god, you haven’t paid me”!  You can often tell how a punt is going to progress by the WGs attitude to the “fee” and how they deal with payment and what they do with it.

Offline solway

Looks like a nice set of tits.

Offline Budgie

I saw Francesca a couple of months ago and had a great time. Like you said, new to it but that made it better.

JazzMan

I saw Francesca a couple of months ago and had a great time. Like you said, new to it but that made it better.

I prefer girl that are new.
This is why I never see Indies.

Offline pilgrim

I forgot to mention that it was on the strength of your review Budgie, that I booked Francesca. So thank you for taking the time and effort to do a review on her, especially as it was her first one.  Thats what this regional board is lacking.  Its for the good and benefit of all to report one way or another on our punts.

I mentioned to her the review on here and she was shocked to know of the sites existence. She said she was going to go straight home and search for it.  I reassured her that it was all positive.