Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Diss Norfolk  (Read 5257 times)

Norfolk_gunner

Hi all
Looking for a bit of help / advice please

I think I can remember reading about a lady in Diss (think her name is Jan) who offers personal massages but for the life of me I cannot find any related posts on here.

Does anyone know who I mean and what services she offers and how I can contact her please?

Many thanks

vt

External Link/Members Only

It's a non-sexual service in a garden shed!!  :wackogirl:

Not really of any interest on here...but thanks for letting us know, Jim...or Jan!  :P
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 05:01:19 pm by vt »

Offline Jimbobjones

vt

Well I was offered HR...

OK, sounds more promising...how much is the HR, is she naked and what does she look like, what age??

...and is it a shed??  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 11:52:42 pm by vt »

Offline Jimbobjones

Like with most things a matter of taste but here's a lowdown....

Good quality oily massage
Late fifties, slim, down to earth & pleasant personality, short blonde hair,
Can touch..but remains clothed (unsure if this would change with further visits..?)
£40 all in....bargain for good massage & HR..!!

Not really a shed..More of a purpose built 'home office' / pine 'massage studio' in garden..

Visited about 3 months ago - and enjoyed a nice hour (and all for 40 quid..!!)

Hope this helps...

vt

Can touch..but remains clothed (unsure if this would change with further visits..?)

Not really a shed..More of a purpose built 'home office' / pine 'massage studio' in garden..

Hope this helps...

Cheers, yes, this info confirms the face pics I found from googling her mobile number...£40 inc HR is a good rate, but I don't usually go for grannies!  ;)

Norfolk_gunner

Offline davidac

Hope this helps...

Is she within reasonable walking distance of train station Jimbob?

Offline Jimbobjones

Afraid not (well unless you pack your walking boots)..!!

She's in a village about 5/6 miles out of Diss heading east on the A143...

Offline davidac

That counts me out then darn it. Thanks for info.

vt

That counts me out then darn it. Thanks for info.

She might be willing to pick you up from the station if you ask nicely...there can't be that many takers for her service in rural Norfolk.

Offline davidac

She might be willing to pick you up from the station if you ask nicely...there can't be that many takers for her service in rural Norfolk.
Thanks, I'm happy to travel (as long as there's a train station nearby!) and I found a gem on Cambridge outskirts that is likely to become my regular jaunt.

vt

Thanks, I'm happy to travel (as long as there's a train station nearby!) and I found a gem on Cambridge outskirts that is likely to become my regular jaunt.

Review, perhaps??  ;)

Offline davidac

I'm not sure she'd be keen about being on here as she takes her massaging seriously and asked for her number to be removed from another forum so probably best I didn't (But you can find good comments about her on the internet with a bit of searching).

willmo1

Sadly this just about sums Norfolk up. guys getting excited about getting a hj in a garden shed.  ;)

Offline davidac

Sadly this just about sums Norfolk up. guys getting excited about getting a hj in a garden shed.  ;)

By a granny with her clothes on - it's how Norfolk rolls! :yahoo: