Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hornyhottie2015  (Read 2044 times)

Offline onetwentyfour

I see honryhottie has disapeared, anyone any ideas, pitty to lose a top class WG ...

chico1000

Probably taking a break for Christmas I would not worry.

DG

Offline onetwentyfour

Offline auldie63

Offline tazman1002001

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Great sigh of releif in Glasgow lol .....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

thestranger

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Great sigh of releif in Glasgow lol .....

No longer doing CIM or facials now it seems.  Disappointing as I was very tempted to book based on previous reviews

Offline DickDiver

Looks a cracker, my Glasgow shopping list has got longer. Pity she's stopped CIM.

Offline JJ72

Does anyone still have her twitter handle / is she still on?

moosehead69

Does anyone still have her twitter handle / is she still on?

Think it's deactivated at the moment as is her own website

mavgoose

Think it's deactivated at the moment as is her own website

Was turned off at Xmas. Back last week for a bit. Then off again.
I'm sure she'll be back within the week or so.

bigbell

No longer doing CIM or facials now it seems.  Disappointing as I was very tempted to book based on previous reviews

glad i had this oppurtunity, but she is still a must see

mavgoose

glad i had this oppurtunity, but she is still a must see

Absolutely. I'll just splash on her tits next time. CIM not a deal breaker for me.
I'm sure I'll see her this month. Once she is back.

phannymuncha

I have facial pics of her unsure if allowed to post here ?

DG

I have facial pics of her unsure if allowed to post here ?

She sometimes posts facial pics herself on her profile but out of decency I wouldn't post any pics I've taken without the express permission of the girl involved. :hi:

mavgoose

She sometimes posts facial pics herself on her profile but out of decency I wouldn't post any pics I've taken without the express permission of the girl involved. :hi:

+1

ickydicky

aye not rite to post face photos of a lassie on here unless she is up to no good and this hoor also puts up her own face photos on her aw profile

Offline auldie63

Aye and if you're considering putting such photos anywhere be sure to get the girl to sign a model release form first and cover your arse. You can take photos of anyone if 'just for your personal use and not for reproduction or publishing anywhere' and that is the nature and understanding, and indeed what can be considerred an unwritten contract betweeen consenting parties, of taking snaps of friends and acquaintances. But if you are considering putting them somewhere that could be considered 'broadcasting or publishing', you can easily find yourself in all sorts of shit. 
You can download umpteen different ones for free on the net.
With all this revenge stuff happening now better safe than very sorry.

phannymuncha

would never without prior permission