Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Divas, Full marks for honesty  (Read 835 times)

Offline naraotw

I tried to book Jenny Luv last week, she was new to the group and looked hot, no feed back but I have many good experiences visiting the Divas, I was not concerned.

When I called the receptionist checked that it was me, clearly recognized my no, she then said that as a regular she would not recommend Jenny given that there had been some negative reaction to her service.

As a valued customer they didn't want me to have a bad punt and not return.

To say the least I was bloody impressed with their honesty, so I met Emma Lee in Shrewsbury and had one the best experiences ever.

But I will return to the Divas, they have earned my respect.

Offline Stapler

Clearly still pissed up! 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍻🍻🍻🍻🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Chuckman

Evidently you went before Jenny went home but interesting to read some honesty by the maid which I feel may just be a passing phase.

Dodo

Evidently you went before Jenny went home but interesting to read some honesty by the maid which I feel may just be a passing phase.
Why?? Is she normally dishonest ??

vw

Would you trust a pimp to tell the truth ?

Offline dboy74

I tried to book Jenny Luv last week, she was new to the group and looked hot, no feed back but I have many good experiences visiting the Divas, I was not concerned.

When I called the receptionist checked that it was me, clearly recognized my no, she then said that as a regular she would not recommend Jenny given that there had been some negative reaction to her service.

As a valued customer they didn't want me to have a bad punt and not return.

To say the least I was bloody impressed with their honesty, so I met Emma Lee in Shrewsbury and had one the best experiences ever.

But I will return to the Divas, they have earned my respect.
But the rest of us poor mugs she will happily arrange a meet with  :dash:

Chuckman

I never said she was.

In general, to find one that doesn't talk up the girl like she's the best thing since sliced bread is unusual and refreshingly honest.