Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie Scotland xx (Edinburgh)  (Read 2424 times)

48 review(s) for Bonnie Scotland xx (45 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
66 review(s) for Maisie_xox (57 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Winterspirit]

Offline Marmalade

Bonnie Scotland xx blue-eyed blonde, Scottish WG
External Link/Members Only
Fairly cautious on this one as not sure how fluffy her existing reviews are. A couple of dead-ends that day then contacted her and her comms was first class so thought I'd give it a go.

Pretty decent punt, this is probably her best profile photo and gives a good idea:
Hidden Image/Members Only
AW 3036748
Believable size 8.
Not sure if she's 25 (maybe 28?) but young enough.
Excellent comms.
Few minutes walking from Waverley.
Nice enough lingerie and she was very nicely presented. Room done out with candles. Newish apartment.
Liked to chat and quite fun with it.

Main thing I liked was the enthusiastic French kissing (she tasted good, and I’m fussy!) and good bj technique. Plus she was interactive, which many girls are not.
Not cheap at £80 for a half hour, but within acceptable limits. £130 for the hour is a wee but steep.
She didn’t clockwatch during the punt (I try to ‘finish’ more or less on time) but stayed chatting afterwards for a bit so I certainly didn’t feel rushed.
Looks a bit like someone you might bump into in a nightclub. She came across as fun and was easy on the eye so will probably re-book at some point.
other positives:
can spell "cappuccino"  :P

cons:
PG photos were a bit rubbish when I was tempted to look, but at least confirmed she has a reasonable figure and long blonde hair.
Can’t spell “Amy Winehouse” (profile interview) — but you have to forgive her when she gets “cappuccino” right (which most people have to look up!)
A bit pricey, but on a par with one or two other in Edinburgh that give pretty good service (and pricewise a few that don’t).
Quite a bit later and I still feel I will book her again so it's a positive rating from me. Think, (in the past) Seduced by Katie (who I've seen too many times now to revisit) or Sweet'n'Petite (who can be too hard to get hold of these days). Bonnie stands out as being attractive but also quite inventive so I think there's the possibility of some very intelligent horny fun with her. We shall see.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 08:47:42 pm by Marmalade »

Offline nike

Thanks marmalade, as always a good review.
I tried to book her a couple of months ago but very bad comms, she did send me an email apology and her phone no and said she was having some problems. Maybe I will give her a call and try again.