Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyxRachelx (Glasgow)  (Read 3120 times)

Offline DoctorSalchicha

she puts a deodorant can inside her fanny  :vomit:, that's a big turn off for me as that is quite unhealthy.

Offline tazman1002001

she puts a deodorant can inside her fanny  :vomit:, that's a big turn off for me as that is quite unhealthy.

It means her fanny will smell like flowers  :rose:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline pay as u hoe

6 credits for 24 hours PG and 9 for her movies on a new profile. He/she is at it.

IFITBREATHES

I would like some info too - let me know if you go for it!

DG

What does she actually offer? And one of her FBs is from serial arsehole Hiphopnonstop. Think I'll give this one a miss.  :thumbsdown:

Offline tazman1002001

Back again in Glasgow and her profile pics look good .....did anyone see her?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

Back again in Glasgow and her profile pics look good .....did anyone see her?

Unless u mean private those pictures are absolutely retarded.

bensonhedges20

What does she actually offer? And one of her FBs is from serial arsehole Hiphopnonstop. Think I'll give this one a miss.  :thumbsdown:

Her likes list is small too.

Offline tazman1002001

Unless u mean private those pictures are absolutely retarded.

Cmon they aren't like model pics.....but a great angle that really shows off her body and those boobs look awesome  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

Cmon they aren't like model pics.....but a great angle that really shows off her body and those boobs look awesome  :thumbsup:

Id take a bad face pic over body shots anyday. Theres no indication of when those body pics were taken

They are useful 1/10 in determining a punt amd usually im auaceptible as something to hide

Offline tazman1002001

Showing in Glasgow again...anyone seen her?
Banned by:

Offline Santiago

£6 for her private pics...no thanks, is this a PG scam, also if you read the direct cam many of the feedback would suggest this is a guy!! :dash:

RandyF

£6 for her private pics...no thanks, is this a PG scam, also if you read the direct cam many of the feedback would suggest this is a guy!! :dash:

Your right enough.  Looks like at some point that profile belonged to a male cammer?   :lol:  Maybe it was the great man himself hiphopnonstop  :scare:

ickydicky

Your right enough.  Looks like at some point that profile belonged to a male cammer?   :lol:  Maybe it was the great man himself hiphopnonstop  :scare:

is he the one who had fb with celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl boasting about her dropping big turds in his mouth :cry: :bomb: :thumbsdown: :dash: :scare:

RandyF

is he the one who had fb with celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl boasting about her dropping big turds in his mouth :cry: :bomb: :thumbsdown: :dash: :scare:

Yeah he was her number #1 toilet slave alright.  He might've then went and shat all over every other Glasgow hoors feedback off his own back though who knows  :unknown:

There all as fucked up as each other that lot  :crazy: :wacko:

ickydicky

Yeah he was her number #1 toilet slave alright.  He might've then went and shat all over every other Glasgow hoors feedback off his own back though who knows  :unknown:

There all as fucked up as each other that lot  :crazy: :wacko:

yea celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl and her gang are seriously fucked up and devious :diablo: