Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_cute_lisa - N19, Tufnell Park  (Read 1666 times)

15 review(s) for Top GFE (7 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Flunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was going to start my review with: Thanks to a Presidential approval and Available Today I couldn't go wrong. It might be better to start with an apology to mrx007 for trumping his Negative, having just read it! I was waiting by the wrong door, up the steps when some dodgy looking character exited, I just thought he was last one in the saddle and ignored him. Lisa showed him out and waved me in with pretty much the same motion. :unknown:

Facially she is more Plain Sofia than Miss Bulgaria, I found her reasonably attractive with a very nice body and only a hint of pro$$ie belly. The photos on AW seem reasonably accurate although her hair was thick and matted from too many facials. Shoes off and into a very clean and comfortable room with a TV playing Bulgarian MTV?

Cash stashed rapidly, she returns while I'm only half undressed and between bouts of FK she managed to remove the rest. I eased the skin tight red dress she was wearing over her head, unhooked the bra and was impressed with her firm and flawless body, no obvious stretch marks, scars or saggy tits today!

She sat on the bed and dived straight into OWO and swallowed the little fella whole, a very good start. The rest of the punt continued in a similar mix of PS/GFE. I wanted to start with anal which she was fine with trying but it's never the easiest thing to start. I failed trying anal doggie but a change around and she climbed on top and slid it in that way. After five minutes of anal the condom was removed and more oral before another condom and a long session of mish, kissing, stroking and teasing throughout. She happily changed positions again for me to try anal from behind but it wasn't happening so carried on with her pussy, a couple of gentle slap on the arse, a little pull of the hair, everything I did was received without complaint.

Checked with her to see how time was going and asked her about CIM, again no problem.

Sorry for being fluffy but after recent experiences Lisa was amazing, I'm cunt struck. A timely reminder of why I spend so much time, effort and money on this little hobby.

I paid £100 for the hour with no extras for anal or CIM.

Would I see her again. to fucking right. Her English has improved, she was telling me she is off home for a couple of weeks in January.

A very Merry Christmas  :yahoo:

Offline mrx007

Maybe the bloke was just a punter who wanted to see what the next punter looks like. Funny she did say she was ready though half an hour before unless he saw another girl there.

I may give her another go when I have a real urge to empty a bollock sack full on the face of a girl who seems guaranteed to take the face cream delivery which is what Lisa sounds like.

Flunt

Maybe the bloke was just a punter who wanted to see what the next punter looks like. Funny she did say she was ready though half an hour before unless he saw another girl there.

I may give her another go when I have a real urge to empty a bollock sack full on the face of a girl who seems guaranteed to take the face cream delivery which is what Lisa sounds like.

I didn't read your review until I got home which is what brought matey to mind. I arrived early and she said she would be five minutes in the shower, 10 minutes later I'm pacing and reading the maps in the bus stop. Finally she gives me the address and I went up the stairs trying to figure out how to get in. A couple of minutes later a Terry McDermott throw back from the 70s, complete with track suit, is being waved out the door below and she's stood there waving me in. Punter, pimp, neighbour?

I didn't give her a facial but I think GBush did from his review?

GBush

Face, neck, chin, forehead, hair

Flunt

Face, neck, chin, forehead, hair

:lol:

I think my best punt of the year!

Thank you Mr President.

Offline collector

I was reading again this and all last reviews. Quiete impressive service, I might put her in the first positions of my do to list.
Anyone knows who is the duo friend?

Offline mrx007

Fucking hell I can see her getting a face coating from me if I get to see her...