Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Browsing for next weeks punt  (Read 955 times)

Offline Punterperson1971

Just looking on aw for a punt next Tuesday or Wednesday and found a few the usual ones
1. Brooke 34 dd(bit pricey for hour)
2.chardonnay
3.sophie
Or this one caught my eye love decent boobs anyone shed any info on here???
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dodo

Just looking on aw for a punt next Tuesday or Wednesday and found a few the usual ones
2.chardonnay
3.sophie
Wouldn't do it for me....lips like that bloke...err.....whats is name..pete something??

Offline Punterperson1971

Pete burns 😂😂😂 looking at it now I think you could be right I'm swaying more chardonnay but £130 for an hour is a bit much so I could go for 30 mins and still have some fun

smithie1000

2.chardonnay
3.sophie
she is gross

Offline Punterperson1971

Chardonnay is looking more like the next one because of the positive reports on here so I'll be giving her a call proberly Monday to arrange a booking

Dodo

Chardonnay is looking more like the next one because of the positive reports on here so I'll be giving her a call proberly Monday to arrange a booking
You could much much worse than Linda and at £80 great value.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

She looks good but 2 positives 2 neautral  even tho some were last year im very wary
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 10:17:19 pm by Punterperson1971 »

smithie1000

You could much much worse than Linda and at £80 great value.
Fuck Dodo, she looks really sexy/dirty

Dodo

???     :(
Do you mean 'fuck me Dodo' or 'fuck you Dodo' !!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 10:24:23 pm by Dodo »

Offline Oooops

:scare: That's a 10 pint punt with the hope she fucks off before you sober up and wake up.

Offline Punterperson1971

Well that's made me cross her off looks like it's one less then now I've also just been looking at petite victoria just now

smithie1000

???     :(
Do you mean 'fuck me Dodo' or 'fuck you Dodo' !!!
No not fuck you Dodo, sorry, just pissed

Offline azrael

xxx

I know i've been m.i.a for a while but wtf!!! Get a room already .... Only kidding guys :drinks:

Offline azrael

2.chardonnay
3.sophie
External Link/Members Only - Get QR C

I suggest you forget about the last one OP, theres better looking she-males out there, the two that i have an eye on at the moment are gorgeous linda and petite victoria, best of luck any way

Offline Punterperson1971

I suggest you forget about the last one OP, theres better looking she-males out there, the two that i have an eye on at the moment are gorgeous linda and petite victoria, best of luck any way

I've seen the light and agree I've texted them both earlier and Linda might not be around Tuesday/Wednesday and petite Victoria will definitely be around

Offline DDDave

Only does BB if you are a regular, far too posh for the likes of us.

Offline Punterperson1971

I noticed that after lesson learnt is read everything as its not on her likes list or dislikes so I'm giving it a miss won't touch anything like that that offers bb