Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlours in Birmingham near NEC?  (Read 2377 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have hardly ever been to Birmingham. I may have privacy problems in my hotel and no opportunity to set up a 'real' punt. Any suggestions of a parlour not too far from NEC (B40) very welcome, thanks.

If the ladies are mature and or BBW then even better.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 11:34:36 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline denneboom

Garden of Eden and Sexy Stars Massage are on the Coventry Road about a 5-10 min drive from the NEC.

hmm
thanks but ....?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36997.0

sexy stars coventry road led to Maria above.

this is why I asked for help ...
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 03:36:30 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline bunny84

I live a stones throw from both places and never use them . You will mostly find average looking women at best in both places .

Offline Bigjohn

As others have previously suggested in similar topics.
Jump on the train or 900 bus into Birmingham city centre.
Far more opportunity there.

I live a stones throw from both places and never use them . You will mostly find average looking women at best in both places .

BIG thanks, I used to enjoy naff parlours and average ladies when I was in Manchester as they often gave a better service. In those days they were almost always British. We shall see during the next week, my main issue will be time and opportunity to escape from my hotel and family and friends.

Any indies in that area?

Offline denneboom

What kind of girls do you Like HP ?

There are 5 or 6 parlours in Birmingham I can advise on.

randy, also mature and / or BBW but my stay here looks now that I shall either not have the opportunity to go out, or the privacy needed in my hotel.

Online webpunter

BIG thanks, I used to enjoy naff parlours
There is still something about parlours which give me the horn.  Probably the whiff of Johnsons in the air. And the excitement of walking in & seeing what's available.  I know that inside there'll be some bird who i would never dream of booking on AW.  However after a few bevvies the ability to be able to rock up & take your pick has an appeal to me.  In these circumstances i invariably go for a HJ only.  The only prospect of me getting 'thunderbirds are go' when wankered.  And cheap so i don't notice the odd 40-50 for 30 mins

Offline denneboom

I would have recommended Blue Ice parlour.

Dlights

I would have recommended Blue Ice parlour.
Me too. I live in SE Brum and would not recommend the Garden or Stars. A trip into the City Centre would be a good investment of your time.
Blue Ice is great and Erotic Studios is a decent shout. If you are bringing a car then try At Your Pleasure in Stirchley for a dirt cheap punt and a decent girl.
Loads of independants - try the field reports on AW

Offline Stapler

At Your Pleasure in Stirchley for a dirt cheap punt and a decent girl.

Assuming you mean AtYourService in Stirchley - does Chloe with the BIG tits still work there?

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline booblover

Assuming you mean AtYourService in Stirchley - does Chloe with the BIG tits still work there?

..S....

I'm pretty sure she doesn't work there anymore, I've been a few times and she's never been in and when i've rung on different days to see who's working she hasn't been mentioned.

Offline Stapler

Thanks - she used to work there Tuesday's and Friday's.
Looks like paying double if I want to see her again!

..S...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 09:27:33 am by Stapler »

Offline Tankio

..S....

Is that the same Chloe who used to work at the erotic studios???

Offline Stapler

Yes. Aka as Beccablows!

...S...

Offline Tankio

Cheers stapler but I think I may be on about a different lady... A bit more mature but very busty and always great fun .... Hasn't been at the studio for a couple of years now maybe longer !!

Offline Stapler

Cheers stapler but I think I may be on about a different lady... A bit more mature but very busty and always great fun .... Hasn't been at the studio for a couple of years now maybe longer !!

I might have mislead you! Chloe called herself Mel or Becky at erotic studio. Then she was Hotcakes. Now she is Beccablows!

She was and is charging £60 for 30 mins, but at AYS she was operating at the going rate of £30/£35 for 30 mins!
It was great! Saw her 2 or 3 times there!

..S....

Offline Tankio

I might have mislead you! Chloe called herself Mel or Becky at erotic studio. Then she was Hotcakes. Now she is Beccablows!

She was and is charging £60 for 30 mins, but at AYS she was operating at the going rate of £30/£35 for 30 mins!

..S....

I've met her but never picked her at the studio , always meant too but always got tempted by one of the other ladies on offer !!

Roadster

..S....

To be fair though S, if you wanted the OWO and CIM it was an extra £20 making the total cost £55 ... and that was a few years ago.

She was pretty damn good though  :wacko: