Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Merry Christmas Gents  (Read 927 times)

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Well my first year here and to be honest I love the place, the East Mids guys have made this fun and informative as well as down right sexy rude haha great banter and made a few good friends.

Learnt to push my boundaries - thanks Raddy lol
Found I have a very strong attraction for Asians
Realised stay away from Romanians  :D
Was also shocked to find not all girls were born as girls - thanks Coco  :dash:

Thanking you all and wishing you guys a great Christmas  :drinks: have a great day, let's be back to fucking by Boxing Day  :yahoo:

ILO

smithie1000

Well my first year here and to be honest I love the place, the East Mids guys have made this fun and informative as well as down right sexy rude haha great banter and made a few good friends.

Learnt to push my boundaries - thanks Raddy lol
Found I have a very strong attraction for Asians
Realised stay away from Romanians  :D
Was also shocked to find not all girls were born as girls - thanks Coco  :dash:

Thanking you all and wishing you guys a great Christmas  :drinks: have a great day, let's be back to fucking by Boxing Day  :yahoo:

ILO

LOL, happy Christmas mate and may we all be fucking in 2016  :hi:  :lol:

Online Steely Dan

So I'm a shit me. Way too fucked to wish anyone anything.  I am watching paint dry with my posse while mutinyonthecounty starts taking poppers. This starts to fuck me up too I don't know why so I decide to have a fag. Raddy is showing everyone his great dick, while j122 tries (and fails) to be humble. It makes me wonder about things ... why are white knights not silver? Is a stick, sticky? Is fluff, fluffy?   We are all watching out for Mrs Raddy.

Iloveoral and Owwhatanight seem to be awaiting some arrival. Golfnut grabs some of his clubs and just smirks. Jackjones and steveinthebox start going on about their skill, but pictisunum ignores them.  I am so fucked that as jewelandscratch enter I almost don't notice there is pussy in the room at last. Pussy! Shit I said it out loud. This makes fun4chris turn and then director33 move toward the action.

It starts getting less festive as the outsiders arrive.  Shit.  Pussy attracts all sorts. Who let them in? We notice that Mandy and Pippa are already here, too.  And DITR is already naked and talking filth.We are too wasted to survive it seems, Christmas or not. End of. I grab another popper.Oriental Faye and Rileylee are checking each other out as the reinforcements arrive. I say 'please treat us nice.'  Why doesn't that work? So I say, 'other details are private'. Double shit, no effect.

But wait ... in the distance ... CoolTiger.  Fuck me if he doesn't tear the shit out of the outsiders. By his side is Ozzy96 and Buttons. Smithie1000 has his back and mslstoy is on the flank. If I wasn't too fucked to stand I would enjoy this.

I am so wasted that what happened next is between me and the room.  Ouch! Ok, I'll tell.  The outsiders are gone. I see Phoebe and Safia out of the corner of my eye and I feel better. Chezzie John and The New Seeker are partying with Heidi. Director33 is having his way with LucieB. Redt4 is checking out photos on UKE as we all scream at him (in a Jedi way) to focus on 'the here and now'. Jessie, Mia and Katy77 are comparing tats until Inked Barbie arrives.  British Bombshell has a big smile on her face. I grab Woofie's leash and forcibly introduce her to ChelseaHart.  AlexStone and AmberRyder look on in amusement while keeping an eye on CoolTiger.

Everything is peaceful until Kelly and Lerone arrive....
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 01:22:08 am by Steely Dan »

GolfNut

So I'm a shit me. Way too fucked to wish anyone anything.  I am watching paint dry with my posse while mutinyonthecounty starts taking poppers. This starts to fuck me up too I don't know why so I decide to have a fag. Raddy is showing everyone his great dick, while j122 tries (and fails) to be humble. It makes me wonder about things ... why are white knights not silver? Is a stick, sticky? Is fluff, fluffy?   We are all watching out for Mrs Raddy.

Iloveoral and Owwhatanight seem to be awaiting some arrival. Golfnut grabs some of his clubs and just smirks. Jackjones and steveinthebox start going on about their skill, but pictisunum ignores them.  I am so fucked that as jewelandscratch enter i almost don't notice there is pussy in the room at last. Pussy! Shit I said it out loud. This makes fun4chris turn and then director33 move toward the action.

It starts getting less festive as the outsiders arrive.  Shit.  Pussy attracts all sorts. Who let them in? We notice that Mandy and Pippa are already here, too.  And DITR is already naked and talking filth.We are too wasted to survive it seems, Christmas or not. End of. I grab another popper.Oriental Faye and Rileylee are checking each other out as the reinforcements arrive. I say 'please treat us nice.'  Why doesn't that work? So I say, 'other details are private'. Double shit, no effect.

But wait ... in the distance ... CoolTiger.  Fuck me if he doesn't tear the shit out of the outsiders. By his side is Ozzy96 and Buttons. Smithie1000 has his back and mslstoy is on the flank. If I wasn't too fucked to stand I would enjoy this.

I am so wasted that what happened next is between me and the room.  Ouch! Ok, I'll tell.  The outsiders are gone. I see Phoebe and Safia out of the corner of my eye and I feel better. Chezzie John and The New Seeker are partying with Heidi. Director33 is having his way with LucieB. Redt4 is checking out photos on UKE as we all scream at him (in a Jedi way) to focus on 'the here and now'. Jessie, Mia and Katy77 are comparing tats until Inked Barbie arrives.  I grab Woofie's leash and forceably introduce her to ChelseaHart.  AlexStone and AmberRyder look on in amusement while keeping an eye on CoolTiger.

Great Post SD: Absolute poetry in motion you wrecked mothafucka ! And what a great way to end 2015, a brilliant year for us all.

2016 is gonna be an epic!  :drinks:

Offline Owwhatanight

Absolutely Fabulous Mr Steely Dan  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just got home from night out and what fantastic view on Life in the fast Lane of the East Mids
Merry Fucking Xmas Every One :drinks: hic

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Love it SD !!!  :dance: merry Xmas pal

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Online Steely Dan

Sorry to anyone I left out of the party.  And note to self, don't post after shots of Tequila.

jasonleics41

I guess I was too hung over from last nights party to attend this one then  :D

:drinks:

Sureshot

Iloveoral and Owwhatanight seem to be awaiting some arrival. Golfnut grabs some of his clubs and just smirks. Jackjones and steveinthebox start going on about their skill, but pictisunum ignores them.  I am so fucked that as jewelandscratch enter I almost don't notice there is pussy in the room at last. Pussy! Shit I said it out loud. This makes fun4chris turn and then director33 move toward the action.

I am so wasted that what happened next is between me and the room.  Ouch! Ok, I'll tell.  The outsiders are gone. I see Phoebe and Safia out of the corner of my eye and I feel better. Chezzie John and The New Seeker are partying with Heidi. Director33 is having his way with LucieB. Redt4 is checking out photos on UKE as we all scream at him (in a Jedi way) to focus on 'the here and now'. Jessie, Mia and Katy77 are comparing tats until Inked Barbie arrives.  British Bombshell has a big smile on her face. I grab Woofie's leash and forcibly introduce her to ChelseaHart.  AlexStone and AmberRyder look on in amusement while keeping an eye on CoolTiger.

Fuck you, why am i never invited to parties  :dash:  :lol:

Online Steely Dan

Fuck you, why am i never invited to parties  :dash:  :lol:
I'm thinking that was you fucking ChelseaHart when I dragged Woofie over ... not sure why this amused the others ... /shrug

Sureshot

Timmy2

Ha  Ha...
Fab post SD
Great Dick... i think its great anyway, Glad Mrs Raddy, Kelly and Lerone Jason and Woofie got a mention as well as all the fab regulars, Whilst we welcome "outsiders" we must learn not to let them grind us down. (and hold our tongues, perhaps use them were they are better put to use, on pussies  :P :P :P)
Perhaps even  Jimmy no reviews will honour us with one this year
HNY

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Ha  Ha...
Fab post SD
Great Dick... i think its great anyway, Glad Mrs Raddy, Kelly and Lerone Jason and Woofie got a mention as well as all the fab regulars, Whilst we welcome "outsiders" we must learn not to let them grind us down. (and hold our tongues, perhaps use them were they are better put to use, on pussies  :P :P :P)
Perhaps even  Jimmy no reviews will honour us with one this year
HNY

Raddy

Welcome back Bstardo  :D

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
welcome back Raddy ya filthy animal  :lol:

Timmy2

Cheers Matey, I have missed pussy... ha ha
Raddy