Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maria of allure  (Read 986 times)

Offline bronson24

External Link/Members Only

Well for my last punt of the year i thought id see it out with my fave maria and she was in top form as usual

1hr booking in north shields

Full on action packed session with a dark haired good looking and a sexy bodied milf

Led Straight upstairs to bedroom and no time wasted. I Stripped her down to her tiny gstring and Plenty of dfk to get me hard. Great kisser she is too.

She pushed me onto bed and got down to some great cockworshipping and ball sucking /licking keeping me on edge all the way along.. then got into 69 and enjoyed myself down there tasted perfect. Plenty of full on oral action from both of us, Until i couldnt hold on much longer and squirted my load right into her mouth which totally destroyed me as i hadnt come for 2 weeks since i last saw bethany

Had a bit of a break and a chat while she was playing with my cock all the way through until i got hard again

Round 2 with on with condom and some positions including missionary . Doggy . And anal too. I Wasnt in the mood for much sex today was mainly after a more full on oral sex session

Then back onto full on oral action again from both of us with me watching myself in the mirror while i fucked her ass and pussy in doggystyle with my tongue and her looking at me through her huge mirror calling me a pervert and other excellent sex talk which always turns me on even more

And then back into a 69 again with plenty of cock and  ball sucking and rimming

Then decided to kneel above her while i wanked myself off over her mouth and face. With her telling me she wants it all in her mouth which i happily obliged. Totally drained me she did and kept sucking me until she got the last few drops of cum out of my balls.

Had a 5 min chill then a shower. Plenty of dfk on the way out of door

Would i recomend and will i see again and again and again = YOU BET  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 10:24:04 am by bronson24 »

Rod trotter

GeordieBadass

Nice review. She's still on my to do list.  ;)

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Excellent punt.. the ultimate dirty bitch  :cool: She really gets into it...I am pretty fit and I was knackered at the end

Offline Inquisitive Male

Had somehow missed Maria when I'd looked at the Allure site (or maybe just not available on the days I was looking) although I'm not complaining about either of the girls I've seen recently but I think your review might just have persuaded me to try for a hat trick. It seems that Maria does just about every other type of trick so I'll have to keep an eye open for her availability and hope its at a convenient time for me. Sounded like a nice Christmas treat you had for yourself.

Good review as well as if I book now I'm aware of what type of services she has to offer.

Offline Knight Templar

Great review
really need to see this filthy  lady   I like a dirty milf
 :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bronson24

Yea she really is great. I would love to do a threesome with maria and bethany of diamonds as they are both similar performers