Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anonymity  (Read 724 times)

jorgan

How does one buy credits without giving personal info on AW. Credit cards reveals info I don't really want to pass on and using my phone also requires personal information  :scare: I want to try the reverse booking process to see what that throws up  :angelgirl: or an I been  over cautious about it  :cool:

Offline S.X. MacHine

No, I don't in the least think you are being overly cautious or paranoid. I'd NEVER give out details which could lead back to me in the event of AW's website being hacked.
Now, as an elderly punter, I know a little about women, but nothing about IT; however, for the computer literate hotshots who think I'm too untrusting, I have two words of warning. The first is 'Ashley' and the second is 'Madison'.

KJ121212

You can buy a PaySafeCard from most newsagents with a PayPoint machine. They used to be called Ukash. You pay in cash at the till and can then enter the voucher number on AW. Untraceable :-)

Offline Boundless

You can buy a PaySafeCard from most newsagents with a PayPoint machine. They used to be called Ukash. You pay in cash at the till and can then enter the voucher number on AW. Untraceable :-)

+1

That's what ido.
The asian guy in the newsagents always gives me a knowing wink and a nod!

KJ121212

Ha! I bet he does!  :D

jorgan

Thanks for that, will do that.  :drinks:  Yes read some articles on some that were caught up in the AM scandal one guy in articular, always amused at how critical some people can be, specially when they rant or haven't been in that situation. :dash:

Offline Rimmington

If you go to any supermarket they sell visa or mastercard "gift cards" that work as anonymous credit cards.  You pay a small premium over the face value, but you don't need to register them and when you make a transaction you can use a bogus name and address.

Offline Keema

+1

That's what ido.

So you need to go to a newsagent that's not local? Used to have to do that when buying my copies of Club