Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNG_VICKY (Central London)  (Read 4147 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw young Vicky recently, and though she has been reviewed before I thought it would be worth adding some points about my visit:

The Experience:
Vicky appears very popular and so was lucky enough to snatch a visit with her. Initially I want 30 mins but managed 1 hour.
Comma were through the maid and I was a bit concerned that the mature voice was hers, but happy to learn she was actually the maid.
Location is closest to barbican and in a modern typical buy to let apartment.
Upon opening the door I was excited to see just how accurate her pics are - very slim model with very pretty face. I was errect immediately.
I think she uses to work else where but she appeared far more trim now but in a natural way - I would say a slim size 6.
Service started with some kissing which was a bit abstract and not her forte, and then onto owo. Very shallow but still OK. We moved onto thecgrind and I appreciated her fine figure during cow girl, the switched to me being on top. I the pulled away, took off the rubber and she gave more owo until I concluded in her mouth, though she uses fingers too, and let some of it spill out. Not the best I have to say.
We chatted a bit and I gave her a massage, the she massaged me. At this point I would have thought the punt neutral/positive, but the round 2 came with more oral and me on top. The grind was pretty good, and I live having such a fine you fit girl in the grind.
Overall a good punt and would see again as she us fit.

Reflection:
. fit as her pics depict.
. pretty girl.
. owo and CIM no bad...but will skip next time.
. kissing a bit amateurish.
. no smoking.
. good location, clean flat, good shower.
. good sense if humour - like her smile.

The Journey:
Good to see more model like girls back in London. Saw her blonde flat mate in passing, but did not speak to her.
Will return as she is fit and friendly!

Offline PLeisure

Thanks as always, fbm

She's been in and out of my HL so many times although it sounds like she's making the effort to improve services. I recall several reviews complaining about the non-existent kissing, for example. Although, CiM was always on offer which is a bonus from such a delicately proportioned girl. If it's not too intrusive to enquire, did you pay the extra for this? How's her general demeanour, etc  :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

CIM is extra 20.

She is friendly and smilely.

Offline collector

did you pay the extra for this? How's her general demeanour, etc  :hi:
I think OP paid for it as I unfortuately did, 20 extra.

Good review, I found lots of things in common with my experience with her.
The way she FK, is truely weird. Seems like she doesn't know how to do it properly.

mrhappypants

Thank you for your review.  I wrote the TOFTT review.  I suggest anyone to thinking of seeing her her read the reports first.

There is good reason why her profile name keeps changing which is simply that she is not very attractive and offers very lazy service.

Dave

Bobdayley

Thank you for your review.  I wrote the TOFTT review.  I suggest anyone to thinking of seeing her her read the reports first.

There is good reason why her profile name keeps changing which is simply that she is not very attractive and offers very lazy service.

Dave

Thanks mrhappypants you saved me some quid  :hi:

Offline mrx007

Her friend looks pretty and charges £20 for facials and she sure has a face I'd like to coat....

Offline collector

Dave
I saw again your TOFFT review. I am bit surprised you didn't find her attractive, IMO she is gorgeous. I am not challenging your tastes, everyone has different ones. I am rather thinking if perhaps you saw another prossie instead of the Vicky is been reviewed later. I'm saying that because there have been some cases of B&S in the flats she use to work.

Offline tigerfeet

body wise this girl looks quite different to the Glamour Vicky I've seen once. She had a nice young body but this girl looks far more of a model-type figure. Without seeing the face I can't be 100% sure but this really doesn't look like the gilr I saw - there must be profile recycling going on.

Offline collector

body wise this girl looks quite different to the Glamour Vicky I've seen once. She had a nice young body but this girl looks far more of a model-type figure. Without seeing the face I can't be 100% sure but this really doesn't look like the gilr I saw - there must be profile recycling going on.
Not recycling, it's the same one for sure. I know because I saw her old PG showing face pics and met her recently. She just lost some weight.

Offline tigerfeet

Not recycling, it's the same one for sure. I know because I saw her old PG showing face pics and met her recently. She just lost some weight.
OK thanks for confirming that. I quite liked her and would see her again now she's a bit cheaper

Offline PLeisure

She had a nice young body but this girl looks far more of a model-type figure.
To me, this is one and the same thing  :hi: - different strokes, different folks, I guess.. 

FlyingBreadMan

Anyone know if and when Vicky will return?

Stortford

Hello mate there is a young polish bird with a new profile in kings cross sweet and sexy says hello i am back with a new profile could be her.. cant do a link on my tablet sorry.

Offline collector

Hello mate there is a young polish bird with a new profile in kings cross sweet and sexy says hello i am back with a new profile could be her.. cant do a link on my tablet sorry.
This one, right? Nah it's not her but thank you for the suggestion.