Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KingKhloe Woking  (Read 1325 times)

Offline jesterman

Anyone seen her ?

Comes to Woking on tour, thinking of seeing her over Xmas,  has changed names recently was something like KhloeKlass before ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline laidbackasiandude

My first foray onto the SE board (exclusively a London punter) but just to let you know
about some analysis regarding this profile as follows:

Have a look at this AW profile image External Link/Members Only

The Above image matches what's shown below

External Link/Members Only

Conclusion

The picture shown on her AW profile is that of a Rap/Hip-Hop artist by the name of Queen Sized Flava who is based in
Montreal, Canada. Apologies for the length of above link wrt the match.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:43:40 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Offline jesterman

Holy crap !
Well done sir !  Looks like you saved me there , God knows who is behind her profile.
Shame in a way as Comms have been good and she offered a good rate for a potential meeting .
Feedback looks ok though ?

Holy crap !
Well done sir !  Looks like you saved me there , God knows who is behind her profile.
Shame in a way as Comms have been good and she offered a good rate for a potential meeting .
Feedback looks ok though ?

It's your call in the end, but should you go ahead with booking this "KingKhloe" it will not be
the person shown on the AW profile pictures as per the above analysis.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:56:32 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Offline jesterman

Offline jesterman

I reported her profile, its gone now  :D

Offline jesterman

Possibly the same person, set up a new profile about the time the old one was taken down,  looks similar and mentions the name Chloe as well.

Possibly the same person, set up a new profile about the time the old one was taken down,  looks similar and mentions the name Chloe as well.

Just for clarification I'm definitely NOT INTO BBW types only posting (as in other recent examples) where I've discovered
anomalies via GRIS analysis etc.

The picture from AW profile External Link/Members Only

MATCHES pictures from this source, which I believe is a Rwandan News/Media blog (link below)

External Link/Members Only

It may be the original Chloe now using different picture & profile, but not 100% certain.

I would also advise you to look at this UKP thread regarding Google Reverse Image Search.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17336.msg269292;topicseen#msg269292

Hope this helps, and best of luck.

Offline jesterman

Looks like she is back with a different name,  still not sure about this one,  there is more feedback this time,

Anyone see her or know if this is a genuine profile ?

Offline Digz2012

Yes profile is back, was about to make contact but thought let me check here first.Has anyone actually met her? Thinking fake
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by: