Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why your Username?  (Read 5115 times)

SUMO61

Possibly off -topic, but always curious about some:

For the record, mine based on the book Shut Up, Move on ( SUMO )  Which is what I did and why I punt...

Offline Sonny Crockett

My username is a tribute to Miami Vice, a show which I love!! :yahoo:

Offline zootalors

A French friend wrote 'zut alors' on my Facebook page .By coincidence I had been watching Monty Pythons Holy Grail which featured ' wicked,bad naughty Zoot'.Crap name really :)

vw

Mine is Eskimo for pussy pleaser !

Offline brianthedog21

My name is Brian, I am 21 and I am a bit of a dog :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

Pink Floyd. Marmalade. I like Marmalade.

Offline uutarn

A character i played in a dungeons and dragons game for about a year. :blush: :blush: :blush:

DeWallenFan

I do enjoy spending a lot of time in Amsterdam's main RLD, albeit a tourist trap, bad VFM, expensive, crime ridden shithole.....But I like it :)

:drinks:

Offline collector

I am a collector of pussies. I want to shag as many different prossies as I can. Never had and probably never will have a regular.

Ben4454

I am the 4,454 Ben in a very long line of punter ancestry.

Actually I just chose the name because it was better than 'Punterofdoom'
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 07:28:03 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline claretandblue

I am a massive Burnley fc fan  :D

Offline Kerosene

From the song by Big Black about sex and fire and boring small towns.

Offline iPad3

Type one of your nicks into Google and you'll see that a ukp page comes up quite close to the top, now type my nick in and see how long it takes you to find one of my posts.

That's why I chose mine.

Offline hullad

I do not come from Hull and I certainly no " lad " lol

I live here now and its not half a bad place

slow and low

From the song by Big Black about sex and fire and boring small towns.
  + 1 Great album, great band.

SUMO61

Pink Floyd. Marmalade. I like Marmalade.

Ah, right!  Obscured by Clouds album?  Haven't heard that since the 70s...

willmo1

LL

Losing Lust
Longing Liasons
London Life
Loving Ladies
Living Large
Lacking Loyalty
Leaving Lamentation

My nickname was actually just 2 letters chosen at random. The above I just made up (backronyms).

Offline mexicola

Mine is a song by Queens of the stone age. Whenever I sign up to a forum (whatever subject bit is) I randomly doing it after a song title by a current band I'm listening too. Helps keep anonymous across the Web

willbred

Not a lot of people know this, but once upon a time I posted a report on a site called %%%. Well, after failing to get one to stick, cos I'd broken this rule or that, I was so pleased with myself, I saw the same girl again and tried to post a second report JUST under 6 months after the first - 4 other reports on various girls in between mind....and...you guessed it the fuckers deleted not only my profile and posts but also the girl's concerned. So, I thought next place I "will be read"

willbred

Not a lot of people know this, but once upon a time I posted a report on a site called [banned-site-auto-censor]. Well, after failing to get one to stick, cos I'd broken this rule or that, I was so pleased with myself, I saw the same girl again and tried to post a second report JUST under 6 months after the first - 4 other reports on various girls in between mind....and...you guessed it the fuckers deleted not only my profile and posts but also the girl's concerned. So, I thought next place I "will be read"

Cheers Mods, realised my error as soon as the warning came up. Deja vu for a mo!!!! :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

I like bums, butts & arses... Simples  :hi:

Chuckman

Named after the ZX Spectrum game by C.C.I (Custom Cables International).

Always loved the main character, so full of personality.

Offline webpunter

Coz i like punting [its my only real hobby.  Well unless you include getting pissed with my mates, driving fast cars, wanking & eating curry  :lol:] & finding the WGs is now originated exclusively via the web

DeWallenFan

Coz i like punting [its my only real hobby.  Well unless you include getting pissed with my mates, driving fast cars, wanking & eating curry  :lol:] & finding the WGs is now originated exclusively via the web

Not heard of that before, be careful not to get spice on your hands, or is that part of the fun?   :D ;)

Offline Nagilum

My name is inspired from the move 'The Matrix' and from the Borg in Star Trek voyager. It's also unique.

Yep full on nerd!

Offline webpunter

Not heard of that before, be careful not to get spice on your hands, or is that part of the fun?   :D ;)

When adding in punting then all of the above make for a memorable day.  Have done a couple of times [well maybe minus the curry].  Having a curry pre punt not well received.  But who gives a fuck when rocking up at a parlour bladdered. Happy days.  I tend to avoid eating wotsits & wanking at the same time  :lol:

Expl1cit

In the civvie world, I used to be known as floaty, so fl0atab1lity or fl0atab1litisation were my two options.

Offline webpunter

In the civvie world, I used to be known as floaty, so fl0atab1lity or fl0atab1litisation were my two options.
Floating between hookers - loads of them by your review tally   :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

My name is inspired from the move 'The Matrix' and from the Borg in Star Trek voyager. It's also unique.
so it was a near miss that we didn't get a 79matrix hot jeri ryan for your profile picture then?
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline itk

My username is a tribute to Miami Vice, a show which I love!! :yahoo:

Sure is Sonny

Offline LanceVance

Lance Vance is a character in Grand Theft Auto - Vice City, which also provides (partial) inspiration for my avatar.

Ben4454

Lance Vance is a character in Grand Theft Auto - Vice City, which also provides (partial) inspiration for my avatar.

It's time for the Lance Vance Dance.

Vice city great game.

FlyingBreadMan

Possibly off -topic, but always curious about some:

For the record, mine based on the book Shut Up, Move on ( SUMO )  Which is what I did and why I punt...

Android auto spelling correct chose my name, not me.

I originally wanted: FlyingBedPan

Offline bbwandy72

My preference
My name
My year of birth

Not very original, I know...

FlyingBreadMan

My preference
My name
My year of birth

Hmmm...

Bareback
Wandy (sounds African)
72 (when Spassky and Fisher played chess, so not much on TV...hence your parents decided to...er...conceive you)

Offline Vivago

Acronym of VIncent VAn GOgh, who famously cut off part of his ear and gave it to his favourite prossie. A far fluffier punter than I. :lol:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline collector

Hmmm...

Bareback
Wandy (sounds African)
72 (when Spassky and Fisher played chess, so not much on TV...hence your parents decided to...er...conceive you)
:lol:

Offline Vivago

Hmmm...

Bareback
Wandy (sounds African)

Wandy...good one. :lol:

I think Andy just likes big lasses. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline G.Raff

It's my name and I live at London Zoo, Regent's Park

Offline Marmalade

My preference
My name
My year of birth

Honestly! Please to all newbies, try to remember thousands of people, some of whom one day might not wish you well and analyse all the posts they can find, may use it against you. It is advisable to choose a username as you would a password: one that is not obviously linkable to your real life.

tonysoprano

It's my favourite show and Tony is the greatest TV character of all time.

The Sopranos is a work of genius.

DoberManic

We always had dogs since I was a kid.  I grew up watching TV shows like Magnum PI and always wanted a Dobe of my own.... Fast forward 25+ years and I've owned 5, training and showing them internationally.

Currently have two (both girls)... So things are pretty 'Dobermanic' in our house most days!  :D

Offline Tecova

Read it backwards.  I'm a twitcher and used a bird which I've yet to see IRL sadly.

Offline Frenchie

Offline musicman007

im in the music industry...and i like my martini's shaken not stirred :wacko: :music:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I wanted something that was a bit humorous / tongue in cheek and worked on a couple of levels.

Mmmmm girls just love sucking on Blackpool Rock