Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany and Holly of Diamonds  (Read 2750 times)

GeordieBadass

I had seen Bethany a few weeks ago and had a good time so decided to book her again as she was working at location and at a time that was good for me. I contacted her on UKE to ask a few questions about what we could get up to as she is a very open minded girl. Arrangements were made easily with her and with diamonds and then I noticed that Holly was working as well so decided to go for a duo as I have wanted to see Holly for a while. Bethany was well up for it when I asked her on UKE id she fancied a duo with Holly. As she said later Holly is truly Bisexual and Bethany is just greedy  :D
Arrived on time at the block and was let in by the decorators who have been working there for a while. They ley me in the last time too.
Bethany answered the door looking very sexy in a little black outfit. She is an attractive lass facially too. We went into the bedroom while Holly got ready and I sorted the paperwork out for both of them and a little chat with Bethany. Holly then arrived and as Bethany got into some fabulous DFK Holly got my kit off and started some nice OWO. after a while Bethany headed south and the pair of them shared the OWO and ball licking duties. Both of them giving plenty of eye contact which was great as Holly is an attractive lass facially too.
This was followed by Holly getting into doggie position on the bed and Bethany getting her head buried in Hollys pussy and ass giving her a great pussy licking and rimming. I headed around the other end for more great OWO.
Then it was my turn to give Hollys pussy and lovely round ass some attention so took over from Bethany who rimmed me as I got stuck into Holly who I found likes a finger up her ass too. All this was too much for me and i shot my load into Bethanys wide open mouth as she lay on her back. There was so much that I managed to hit her in the face and in her eye - again! This was followed by Bethany fucking Holly with her strap on while I went back for more OWO and some banter with Bethany as to who was giving Holly the best time. I swapped with Bethany, put on a johnny and fucked Holly in doggie for a while. Every time I stopped for a rest Bethany rimmed my ass. It was now Bethany's turn so tied her hands to her ankles in a good wide missionary position. This had been agreed with Beth previously and only as Holly was in the room also. Gave Bethany a good fucking in mish with some great deep DFK and some with Holly too who was using one of her toys on her self while watching.
It all starts to go a bit hazy after this but the action was relentless and the pair of them never stopped One would be sucking my dick whilst the other one was doing some rimming. Holly had her head stuck in Bethany's ass so far I though she would never get out but she did as she wanted me to cum on her face. sadly I had emptied my load on Bethany although they both tried very hard I could not finish again even though Bethany was either giving my prostrate a massage or sitting on my face whilst Holly gave a great sloppy OWO and HJ. So we gave up on that and headed to the bathroom where they both knelt in the bath looking at me with those lovely eyes before they both got their introduction to receiving WS. Followed by a nice soapy shower for the pair of them and that was my Xmas present to myself all done.These two girls were both into it so much and into each other it was a great experience and probably my best duo ever.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Knight Templar

Great review - spot  on the money

Can I ask how much and for how long , also did you arrange this all through
the agency

cheers

:hi:

Beerhunter

Fook me, awesome review. Wish i could be bothered or have the imagination to plan an EVENT like that..wow! <Salute>

:drinks:

GeordieBadass

Great review - spot  on the money

Can I ask how much and for how long , also did you arrange this all through
the agency

cheers

The fees were as advertised on Diamonds website for each girls hourly rate for an in call. The booking was for an hour.
I arranged the booking with Bethany to start with by contacting her on UKE. The booking was confirmed in the usual way with Diamonds and followed up by confirmation on the day of the booking in the usual manner.

Rod trotter

Oh my goodness

Lucky lucky twat  :hi:

Offline foreverchanges

Great review Houdini.

When I saw Holly later that afternoon she mentioned she'd had an enjoyable duo!! :D

I certainly was thinking about a duo with these two and I reckon you've  now convinced me...lets see how they compare with my last two threesomes...Keeva & Savannah and Eva & Lily :yahoo:

The decorater even told me what floor I needed. :D

GeordieBadass

Great review Houdini.

When I saw Holly later that afternoon she mentioned she'd had an enjoyable duo!! :D

I certainly was thinking about a duo with these two and I reckon you've  now convinced me...lets see how they compare with my last two threesomes...Keeva & Savannah and Eva & Lily :yahoo:

The decorater even told me what floor I needed. :D
Ha ha. When I saw Bethany the first time the decorators were doing the corridor outside the apartment!
Had duos with Teen jade and Honey, Lilly and the lovely Eva, Lilly and Tori but these two were easily as good simply for their enthusiasm. I did miss out on Savannah and Keeva though which was a shame as individually both are/were top class.

Beerhunter

Offline johnny34

Great review Houdini  :thumbsup:

looks like I'll have to add these two girls to the HL & add them as a duo aswell, appears that you all had a great time. Can't beat a good attitude, makes all the difference to a great booking.

Offline oldfart

Maybe the decorator wanted to join in ? :D :D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 07:25:46 pm by oldfart »

throbin

Great review,apart from a bit of anal I couldn't think of a better way to spend an hour.Merry Christmas. :D

Offline dino1990

superb mate, I've met Beth a couple of times and she is a really nice fun girl. will be trying this duo combination in the new year

Offline bronson24

Superb review. Ive yet too try a duo but after my last meeting with bethany i think i might take the plunge

Quick question houdini.- did holly do rimming on you too?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 08:46:28 am by bronson24 »

chriss1985

Fantastic review that's January sorted!

GeordieBadass

Superb review. Ive yet too try a duo but after my last meeting with bethany i think i might take the plunge

Quick question houdini.- did holly do rimming on you too?
No Holly did not on me just on Bethany.

Offline AnthG

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

GeordieBadass

superb mate, I've met Beth a couple of times and she is a really nice fun girl. will be trying this duo combination in the new year
Wish I had kept them to myself now!  :D

I know that they both want to do more duos together.

Offline Knight Templar

The fees were as advertised on Diamonds website for each girls hourly rate for an in call. The booking was for an hour.
I arranged the booking with Bethany to start with by contacting her on UKE. The booking was confirmed in the usual way with Diamonds and followed up by confirmation on the day of the booking in the usual manner.

Thanks for the info

westbay_abaco

Even with a V dont think I could do all that!!  My hats off to you friend.

Offline dino1990

both Bethany and Antonia same location on Thursday. Now thats a DUO and a half.

GeordieBadass

both Bethany and Antonia same location on Thursday. Now thats a DUO and a half.
That's the one duo that I would love to have. Wish I could make it on Thursday.

Offline BethanyDiamond

• Service Provider

Offline Knight Templar

Me too!! :wacko:xx

my thought just keep getting dirtier and dirtier, Bethany & Antonia -wow wow

chriss1985

my thought just keep getting dirtier and dirtier, Bethany & Antonia -wow wow

+1