Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Random fantasy  (Read 663 times)

Offline mikee18244

Hi folks, I have a strange fantasy about having sex with a chav girl. The sort you see in a tracksuit outside the job centre. I don't know why I do but I really fancy a bit of rough!
Any suggestions? Anywhere in the midlands really.

Thanks in advance and merry Christmas.

Offline mikee18244

Offline Oooops

You did ask  :lol: I bet that girls getting more than she can handle and is still wondering why  :lol: :lol:

Ming

You did ask  :lol: I bet that girls getting more than she can handle and is still wondering why  :lol: :lol:

But she has some stiff competition now....

External Link/Members Only

Enjoy and merry xmas  :D

Offline Oooops

:scare:  :dash: must remember that number, must remember that number and a Merry Christmas back.  :thumbsup:

smithie1000

smithie1000

Offline trickbcfc

That jokes getting old now....zzzzzzzz

smithie1000

Old ones are the best......................

smithie1000

Really??
External Link/Members Only
 :D

That's my Christmas done for now, I feel sick  :vomit:, good job I had a lovely HE off Kerry at Chinese Herbal Way today.  I asked her to not massage my body just my cock and balls which she did for 20 minutes and then I blasted a bucked full, she laughed so much.  I don't put it straight on now as she and the shop look at UKP all the time.

Dodo

Well fuck me, us seasoned contributors are so sorry to bore you Mr Two Posts. Perhaps you might care to put some positive stuff on here to entertain us then  :dash: :dash:

Am I the only one or do others get pissed off, like me, with newbies taking the high ground before earning any stripes !!

Offline Oooops

Well fuck me, us seasoned contributors are so sorry to bore you Mr Two Posts. Perhaps you might care to put some positive stuff on here to entertain us then  :dash: :dash:

Am I the only one or do others get pissed off, like me, with newbies taking the high ground before earning any stripes !!
It's an aggravating time of year with the ladies disappearing for the Festive Season without Mr'2' Post lacking humour.  :(

Ming

Tis the season to be jolly....

Oh, bah humbug

Merry xmas  :hi:

vw

Oh, bah humbug

Yes merry Christmas lildevil 666 I hope Santa brings you a selfie stick so we can have the daily lil snap of the day !

smithie1000

Oh, bah humbug

Same to you Ming  :wackogirl:

smithie1000

Yes merry Christmas lildevil 666 I hope Santa brings you a selfie stick so we can have the daily lil snap of the day !

Noooo please no.............. :lol: