Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good Massage Outcall in Central London ?  (Read 3445 times)

Peterpack

Any recommendations for a lady who does a really good massage ? with happy ending and will visit centrally located hotels ?

Prefer caucasian ladies but would consider asian

eroticaddictwilliam

Have had a few from agencies and independent masseuses - but only Asian.

Are you looking for oil massage and happy ending or naked body2body and happy ending - have had both but have had some masseuses only do one or the other

Peterpack

To be honest looking for a good quality massage and just a regular happy ending

Offline NoHo

The massage rooms have good selection for outcall
A bit hit and miss for hj though

Peterpack

The massage rooms have good selection for outcall
A bit hit and miss for hj though

What's the link for the massage rooms ?

eroticaddictwilliam

Agree with above there are some good massage outcall providers that do good massage but none of the more legit places I have called did happy hand ending, let alone naked body to body.

As above, themassagerooms - External Link/Members Only - have done a good oil massage (no happy ending or anything erotic) - both Asian and Caucasian

For just massage (no happy ending or anything erotic) I have used after a busy day outcall to my hotel

the londonmobilemassage - External Link/Members Only  - do good massage, caucasian girls (but no Asian) and good price but never had anything extra but masseuse always been skilled.

For more erotic have also had a fairly decent outcall body oil massage with sensual ending included, to my hotel, for decent price of  £85 or naked body2body tantric outcall to my hotel for £120 from londonbody2body - External Link/Members Only - all Asian.

Also had a pretty independent British Chinese girl called Coco who was good did good oil body massage and happy ending outcall to my hotel for £80 (best price I have found)

External Link/Members Only

Others have tried on gumtree have been hit and miss but ads keep coming and going.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 09:21:33 am by eroticaddictwilliam »

Peterpack

Thanks for the info william :)

The massage room and london mobile massage have such attractive young masseurs, i can't believe there aren't some extras available by some of the girls. Otherwise you would expect some older uglier women

Does London Royal Massage do outcalls to central hotels ?

eroticaddictwilliam

Thanks for the info william :)

The massage room and london mobile massage have such attractive young masseurs, i can't believe there aren't some extras available by some of the girls. Otherwise you would expect some older uglier women

Does London Royal Massage do outcalls to central hotels ?

Yes, some nice girls and always been friendly but strictly massage only - have given the biggest hints and even asked jokingly several and always a no no (made the rest of session arkward). So only book that if I want 'pure' massage and nothing else. Most seem to be doing part time with other studies and other work and choose straight only massage as their preference.

London Royal - never heard of it.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 10:25:17 am by eroticaddictwilliam »

Offline MrPunter

This is another outfit that is supposed to be totally legit

Unless anyone here knows differently?

Offline versus7

ldn448

This is another outfit that is supposed to be totally legit

Unless anyone here knows differently?

Keen to know if anyone has tried to ask? Even if it's completely undraped, would be nice...

Or does anyone have any recommendations of legitish places that may have wadering hands?