Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SUPER NEGATIVE SEXIEST BLOND SOPHIE  (Read 2136 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

What a I love myself you should just pay to talk to me super bitch attitude! !

Asked me to come several minutes late..
When I arrive stunning woman to look at
Slightly large lower body
Fake muffins
Bitch then tells me time is running down its £140 for 30 mins and £200 for 1 hour.
Then someone rings and she tells him to come back in 20 to 25 mins..
Then she tells me no owo no kissing in £100 as she is doing me favour..
I told her I am not paying £100 just to talk to her and for me to give her £200 is not a problem.
She shuts up then.
Then I say £80 for 20 mins..
Then she strips off and shows me how stunning and perfect she is.
I noticed her tits were fake and she said there silicon
I said your not fully perfect then..
I told her you wasted my time all for nothing bad attitude
Con artist I called her a bitch and in her sexy south American attitude she called me a BUSTARDH

I just left..

Pretty yes stunning yes

But my shit is chocolate my piss is chanel perfume I am so 100% perfect arrogant love myself attitude! !
Complete bitch of a woman!!

Attitude super shit con woman
Gfe services good as a crack addicts toilet
Physical construction bitch is a stunner though 8/10..
I a
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

So Unprofessional her adultworks profile says £100 for 30 mins and £200 for 1 hour
And she pretends she don't know!

Lying bitch!!

Offline laidbackasiandude

Thanks for the review KT, shame it didn't work out as she does look pretty fit and
nothing came up from performing GRIS/Tineye on her pictures as shown (no idea
regarding her PG).

Just wanted to clarify, NO servicing of banana and no mango tasting but you left
with your wallet intact? Or did you lose £80 as you mentioned "£80 for 20minutes"?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 10:56:34 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Offline king tarzan

£100 intact
Otherwise my punting intuition told me I would of been out in 10 to 15 mins shit service.. no way 30 mins brilliant service

Offline marble15

The same profile was being used by someone else not too long ago. Located in Imperial Warf. i also got no OWO but i got full on DFK.

Person i saw was pictured -Main gallery & Blogs, but since then the pictures have changed to someone else. Also didn't have i'm the best attitude with me. But it did put me off going for Brazilian SPs as profile is clearly written by someone else.

There are a few profiles that are similar, so pretty sure they are part of some sort of group. & there were 4 of them chilling in the lounge when i was walking out.

Person i saw number ended with xx xxx xxx572

decentguy

Currently Brazilian WGs are working very hard and looks like will succeed in taking the crown of being the worse service providers in this industry. No offence to any nationality this is solely in the context to this Industry.

I have this rule for a long time now --  Brazilian means no Punt no matter how hot he girl looks it will end bad for you... :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Made me wait 20 mins in wind and rain
Then fucks about on services and timings
Such a arrogant ' I love myself ' bitch
She seems to think even talking to her should be a paid honour. .
Fucken slut!!

Offline rockharders

I commented on another negative review of a Brazilian WG about how bad they are getting.

I've tried a couple Brazilians myself and now I'm as wary of them as cheap Romanian skanks.

Physically hot but lazy, arrogant do as little as possible attitude. I'm glad you walked because these bitches really shouldn't be in this business.

I've experienced in the past very poor service from pretentious and stuck up hookers
(who were BTW very hot looking from diverse backgrounds), as what KT described
in his review. Good that KT didn't put up with it and left saving his cash.

In itself this is the conundrum, you're in a room with a very attractive WG who's
contemptuous/sneering toward you, but you don't leave in the hope that "perhaps
once the action commences I'll have a swell time, she's gorgeous looking and
need to empty my sack"! Sadly, on most occasions it turns out very badly.

Offline king tarzan

Stunning woman but really let down by her attempted money grabbing and time evaporating antics..

Offline king tarzan

Currently Brazilian WGs are working very hard and looks like will succeed in taking the crown of being the worse service providers in this industry. No offence to any nationality this is solely in the context to this Industry.

I have this rule for a long time now --  Brazilian means no Punt no matter how hot he girl looks it will end bad for you... :lol:

In the past I have shagged with gfe several brazilian stunners..
Some have been in South American run brothels not far from me..

I remember especially 1 lady carmen who is a striking spitting image of priya kaur jones the tv presenter..

It was a snogfest.. she overcharged me once and because she found me comical she started to charge me less..
What a sexy woman she was!!

vt

As ever, it's a girl's individual attitude, not her nationality that determines the service you'll receive. I've had some fantastic fucks with some very hot Brazilian ladies. Shame this one didn't deliver!

Offline king tarzan

Saw lisa yesterday good looking honest brilliant gfe

Not like this bitch Sophia sexiest blond

Liar
Theif
Time cutter
Dishonest
Scheming
Arrogant
Self inflated ego
Cunning
Deceitful
Lowlife
Queen conwoman

Biscuitman

I have seen many prettier faces than hers.

Offline king tarzan

She is extremely stunning in flesh
But the downside to her she thinks she is a self chosen beauty queen on earth and a deceitful conwoman.

Hopefully they were far prettier than your avatar! Care to share your experiences
via reviews for example?

Offline Sonny Crockett

She does look stunning.........

However that is nothing if the woman turns out to be a liar, a thief and a bitch!!!!!

(The young WGs are generally like that)

Sorry to hear about your experience KT!!!!!

Biscuitman

I am still a bit nervous about writing my 1st review. I am absolute sure though that there are prettier girls I have seen than this one. I Think it's time to change my avatar

Biscuitman

Hopefully they were far prettier than your avatar! Care to share your experiences
via reviews for example?
also the I have seen the same lady for my last 3 punts also booked into see her Tomorow and she has requested I don't mention her. I would like to do a review but she has asked I don't. The next time I see a new girl I will review her, but I'm Pretty smitten at the moment.

She is extremely stunning in flesh
But the downside to her she thinks she is a self chosen beauty queen on earth and a deceitful conwoman.

As you mentioned in response to my query earlier in this thread, AT LEAST YOU SAVED YOUR CASH
and walked. That's the positive way to think about this.

Offline Nagilum

I am still a bit nervous about writing my 1st review. I am absolute sure though that there are prettier girls I have seen than this one. I Think it's time to change my avatar

Don't be write it :)

also the I have seen the same lady for my last 3 punts also booked into see her Tomorow and she has requested I don't mention her. I would like to do a review but she has asked I don't. The next time I see a new girl I will review her, but I'm Pretty smitten at the moment.

Hope you don't fall into the trap of EAS and end up (heaven forbid!) like UncleSweetHeart.

Offline king tarzan

She does look stunning.........

However that is nothing if the woman turns out to be a liar, a thief and a bitch!!!!!

(The young WGs are generally like that)

Sorry to hear about your experience KT!!!!!

She is super hot but gifted with a dirt shit attitude and a very extreme conwoman.
No class in her work ethic.
Just knows how to use her beauty to con hardworking men bloody bitch conwoman! !
A cold windy rainy evening wasted Mt time and petrol but thankfully not my money!!

Offline Nagilum

Hmmmm, why mention it then?

Are you afraid we may visit her and ruin her?  :D  KT would love nothing more than to sample the Mango and I go for a cool refreshing plunge into her Oasis of dreams
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 07:18:04 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Nagilum

She is super hot but gifted with a dirt shit attitude and a very extreme conwoman.
No class in her work ethic.
Just knows how to use her beauty to con hardworking men bloody bitch conwoman! !
A cold windy rainy evening wasted Mt time and petrol but thankfully not my money!!

Sorry about the crap punt, good man walking!

Biscuitman

Hmmmm, why mention it then?

Are you afraid we may visit her and ruin her?  :D  KT would love nothing more than to sample the Mango and I go for a cool refreshing plunge into her Oasis of dreams
Exactly! Keeping her all to myself.

Offline king tarzan

If this Sophie had a nice attitude I would of eaten her juicy mango and left it super dry!!
but the bloody bitch is conwoman so never got the chance!!

Biscuitman

Love your style in review writing King Tarzan. I can't stop laughing 😂

Offline Nagilum

Exactly! Keeping her all to myself.

C'mon be a sport and tell us, I promise I will review her for you?  It will clear up that EAS in no time  :dance:

tonysoprano

Love your style in review writing King Tarzan. I can't stop laughing 😂

I think we should have a 'review in the style of King Tarzan' competition.

I can imagine some cracking entries.  :D

Offline Nagilum

I think we should have a 'review in the style of King Tarzan' competition.

I can imagine some cracking entries.  :D

Isn't that almost blasphemy to try?

I'm game if you are!  :D

Offline Discoballs

Made me wait 20 mins in wind and rain

:dash: :dash: :dash: what the fuck were you thinking?? NEVER .NEVER  wait for a brass. If she can't work her time out .ffs walk . it shows disrespect.

tonysoprano

I noticed her tits were fake and she said there silicon
I said your not fully perfect then..
I told her you wasted my time all for nothing bad attitude
Con artist I called her a bitch and in her sexy south American attitude she called me a BUSTARDH

You sure do know how to charm the ladies.. :lol: