Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella & Miss Sophie Thomas (Duo) - Glasgow  (Read 2160 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour £200

I'd been planning a duo for a while but was let down by one half of another pair. I'd already met Gaby 1-2-1 and knew she did duos with Sophie, whom I met later. I chatted about it with Sophie and I started to get the feeling they would be a good option as they got on so well together. So a duo with Glasgow's very own UKMunting superstars was my choice  :lol:

Comms: Even though the girls know each other I made arrangements with them individually via text. Surprisingly details were confirmed within about an hour, the only outstanding issue being venue. After confirmation from both girls, all other comms were with Gaby, who let me know the night before our booking that due to unforeseen circumstances, Sophie couldn't make our original time, so we agreed to meet the following day.

Venue: Finally confirmed the day before meet as being Gaby's south of the river apartment, so no need to repeat review of facilities from other reviews.

Appearance: Again much talked about this 'pair of munters'. I hadn't requested any particular outfits but both girls were dressed in sexy lingerie, stockings and heels; they obviously remembered my preferences from previous meets. All joking aside, they both have great bodies; Gaby very slim, small and firm boobs; Sophie is a bit curvier with slightly fuller boobs. Her lingerie really showed her great figure off. And yes, they are both attractive girls.

Services: This was my first duo and we discussed how I would like it to go before we started. Now some details are a bit of a blur, due to the intensity of the action, so I won't even attempt to recount everything in a chronological order. But what I can recall is that we started off with both girls ravishing me, one of them engrossed in DFK whilst the other feasted on my cock. I didn't really need to direct traffic as the girls naturally switched positions and delivered their own unique take on things. Having discussed it earlier, I was contemplating a double pop, and after only a few minutes of raw eroticism, I was convinced I would manage it. So round one was on its way. Whatever happened to get me there, both girls were keen to taste what I had to offer. I shot an impressive load while face fucking Sophie, who snowballed it to Gaby. Dirty bitches managed to spill some on my leg, but Sophie was good enough to lick it clean  :dance: Not sure who got what but the rest was consumed.

To allow me some recovery time, Gaby and Sophie engaged in some girl on girl, a first for me and well worth the entrance fee  :D TBH I can't remember much of the detail as I was just chilling and enjoying the view. Although I was tempted into some more DFK and a suck of Sophie's gorgeous nipples as Gaby expertly gave Sophie oral.

Then on to round 2; this is really where things heated up. A load more cock sucking, ball licking, rimming, with both girls alternating, between that and DFK. I took the opportunity to 'help' the girls out by holding the back of their heads while going down on me. Sure Gaby won't mind me saying, but Sophie takes it the deepest. Then on with the 'bag'  :lol: :lol: (private joke). Really can't remember what order things happened, but suffice to say both girls rode me cowgirl whilst the other sat on my face allowing me to finger, lick and suck their pussies, both of which taste delicious  :yahoo: Throughout this phase I focussed on some activities each girl particularly enjoys; Sophie does like some deep anal play and Gaby loves her tits to be squeezed hard. Oh I forgot, throughout the meet, a small vibrator was introduced and spent a great deal of time around my balls and ass. Often I could here one of the girls asking 'who's finger is that?' Most of the time I didn't know if it was me or not  :cool:

After climaxing Sophie with some intense oral and deep fingering, and pounding Gaby hard from beneath, it was time. I asked both girls to get on their knees and I wanked myself to completion. Now here comes the circus act. I was expecting a bit of a spray over the girls' faces, but somehow as they had their lips around the end of my cock, they managed to consume every drop between them. I honestly couldn't say how well I did for a second pop, but Sophie did comment she got the most of it.

Summary: This was a truly memorable experience and has convinced me that an excursion into the world of duo fun every now and again will be very much on the cards for me. Having seen Gaby twice before, the dynamics of a duo brought out a different side to her personality and I have to say, her porcelain features were somewhat disheveled by the time it was all over. Sophie is a bit more gregarious and her personality is infectious. We laughed throughout the meet, often at ourselves, but generally because we were having a great time together. I know I will meet both girls individually again, but I'm certain a rematch duo is guaranteed as Sophie and I owe Gaby a spot roasting  :yahoo:

Offline Courtney

while face fucking Sophie,
Sophie was good enough to lick it clean
Sophie takes it the deepest.
Sophie does like some deep anal play
Sophie with some intense oral and deep fingering,
Sophie did comment she got the most of it.

.........heavens to Betsy!

"The Mighty Sophers!" :rose: :lol: :drinks:

DG

.........heavens to Betsy!

"The Mighty Sophers!" :rose: :lol: :drinks:

Sorry mate, didn't I make it clear that Sophie was there?  :cool:

Offline Courtney

Sorry mate, didn't I make it clear that Sophie was there?  :cool:

Yeah, I just like to call her Sophers  :D  :blush:
Great review, very enjoyable read  :) :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 11:33:36 pm by Courtney »

Offline DickDiver

1 hour £200

Great review DG. I have to say the consistently good reviews for this pair are just about tempting me to head west for some tourist punting.

Tell me, is the £200 their standard fare for an hour or is that mate's rates as you've seen them both before?  Seems a bargain from their standard hour rates!

DG

Great review DG. I have to say the consistently good reviews for this pair are just about tempting me to head west for some tourist punting.

Tell me, is the £200 their standard fare for an hour or is that mate's rates as you've seen them both before?  Seems a bargain from their standard hour rates!

I meant to put this in my review, I was surprised but I believe it's standard rate but I did ask them was it their hourly rates combined; didn't ask too many questions though; gift horse and mouth etc  :lol:

Offline solway

Seems Santa came early for you DG  :P Sounds pretty awesome.

Offline DickDiver

I meant to put this in my review, I was surprised but I believe it's standard rate but I did ask them was it their hourly rates combined; didn't ask too many questions though; gift horse and mouth etc  :lol:

That's amazing!  I reckon I'll make an offer of half their duo rate for individual appointments!   :D :lol: :D :lol:

DG

Seems Santa came early for you DG  :P Sounds pretty awesome.

Yes mate, a carefully selected Christmas present to myself.  :yahoo:

DG

That's amazing!  I reckon I'll make an offer of half their duo rate for individual appointments!   :D :lol: :D :lol:

Good luck with that  :wacko:

mavgoose

Good review DG.

It's my birthday soon..........

Socks and after shave seem tame.

DG

Good review DG.

It's my birthday soon..........

Socks and after shave seem tame.

Well you've seen them both Mav; the whole is more than the sum of the parts  :yahoo:

mavgoose

Well you've seen them both Mav; the whole is more than the sum of the parts  :yahoo:

I'm sure it is.  :thumbsup:

Seen gabby just once. Maybe about a year ago. Beautiful girl.
Seen Sophie a couple times this month.

I sure am tempted.

DG

I'm sure it is.  :thumbsup:

Seen gabby just once. Maybe about a year ago. Beautiful girl.
Seen Sophie a couple times this month.

I sure am tempted.

Well nothing stopping you mate. The fact I'd seen them both before made it even better, it was so natural and we had a hell of a laugh too, so should be same for you, they really look after return visitors. :hi:

Backin2015

RandyF

lucky guy!!

:lol:  You too can do all that DG did mate and be that 'lucky guy', if you know how to book a hoor and turn up with 200.

If you can speak a few sentences, you'll likely even be able to enjoy the same witty banter and fun (maybe even the same jokes  :rolleyes: ) that the great man himself did.

Think this review sets a precedent though.  The crowing of not just ONE Glasgow superstar, not even TWO - but THREE Glasgow superstars  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Jock D

:lol:  You too can do all that DG did mate and be that 'lucky guy', if you know how to book a hoor and turn up with 200.

If you can speak a few sentences, you'll likely even be able to enjoy the same witty banter and fun (maybe even the same jokes  :rolleyes: ) that the great man himself did.

Think this review sets a precedent though.  The crowing of not just ONE Glasgow superstar, not even TWO - but THREE Glasgow superstars  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

:lol: You crack me up Randy  :lol:

DG

Thanks bro, you always make me feel that I'm doing the right thing; no better accolade than praise from the Master himself. Have a very Merry Christmas mate and I look forward to your wit and support in the New Year  :drinks: :hi: