Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warwick Sexy Service- Sexy Asian Ladies  (Read 942 times)

Offline Oooops

External Link/Members Only
After one bait and switch in Warwick(https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79628.new#new), I turned to plan B which was the 'Warwick Sexy Service- Sexy Asian Ladies' and after a quick call, the girl was available. Having been stuffed once I made it quite clear I wasn't going to take another one and was told she was a 22yrs old and like the picture.
So off I went to a modern block of flats where I was let in by her husband  :unknown: and ushered through to the bedroom where the nightie clad Chinese 22yr old had gained a good 10yrs and a stone + in weight. Well she did have long hair, was pretty and understood OW and FK so the old soldier said yes.
Hubby was given my hard earned and the girl removed her nightie and pants whilst I got my kit off. I just caught sight of her knickers as she dropped them at the side of the bed and saw a dreaded sanitary pad.  :dash:
Deals off  :diablo: and then there's a language barrier so I picked them up and pointed out the pad which I then noticed was the colour of a custard slice  :vomit: The girl said 'taste like honey', nooooooooooooo, money back I'm off.
Got my money back off hubby, no hassle and walked.
Another duff photo to get the punters in.  :angry:

Chuckman

Whilst I admire your dedication in trying to find a decent punt on vivastreet it would be better for your sanity and bank balance if you used AW. At least on there you would have more chance of finding a decent punt.

Offline BustaNut

We'll done for walking mate. Too often we let our little head do the thinking for us!!!

vw

Whilst I admire your dedication in trying to find a decent punt on vivastreet it would be better for your sanity and bank balance if you used AW. At least on there you would have more chance of finding a decent punt.
Seems to be the favoured platform for scammers.  And most (99%) Asians are yet the Romanians are consider worse but not statistically.

Offline Oooops

I have a preference for the oriental and my initial goal had that certain appeal for the effort and would have been hot even if only half decent, this one was nearby. Both lots were extremely polite when I said no. My three alternatives were tried, tested and good with Laura at Sheldon being free and a 4th was Aculax which never refuse trade.
If you don't try you'll never know and there's a few good ones waiting to be discovered. I've had disappointing punts and the 'did I just fuck that' feelings but I've only been properly ripped off once as a sprog.

Chuckman

I have a preference for the oriental and my initial goal had that certain appeal for the effort and would have been hot even if only half decent, this one was nearby. Both lots were extremely polite when I said no. My three alternatives were tried, tested and good with Laura at Sheldon being free and a 4th was Aculax which never refuse trade.
If you don't try you'll never know and there's a few good ones waiting to be discovered. I've had disappointing punts and the 'did I just fuck that' feelings but I've only been properly ripped off once as a sprog.

Thanks for the reply and do hope you are successful in your future endeavours in this area.  :hi: