Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anybody seen Kat Nip?  (Read 706 times)

Offline Fifeboy65

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pictures look good and so was thinking of giving her a try but no feedback and didn't come up with anything when I searched this site so just wondering if anybody has had the pleasure?

Offline Poopster

Hmm... not a new profile, but new to town, with no feedback... expensive for West Lothian... has a private gallery...

I'd bet my last quid she's not a real hoor.  Or even real.  No sale. :thumbsdown: 

Maxmad

She is 100% real and worth a visit

Offline tazman1002001

She is 100% real and worth a visit

Max mad ......or is it aka Kat Nip .....thanks for clarifying you are 100% real but that's not the way it works on here ....we need people who have seen her to clarify this.

MaxMad .....out of curiosity how do you know she/you are 100000% real ?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline ruggedscot

Had meant to do a review but never got round to it.....

What can I say ? Yep she is real. And she is very good at what she does. Bit pricy but your getting an attractive lass who knows how to please.

Well I did anyways and she was engaging - wore stockings and suspenders along with a nice pair of heels - lots of teasing and fooling around before she blew me.

on with the 'dom and it was rampant shag in many positions. till I came then a slow massage leading to a wank and another blowjob. So yes can recommend.

Offline tazman1002001

A full review in the review section would be great  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Maxmad

I know she is real because I had pleasure of a booking with her  :D. New here and just trying to help answer the post .

Offline Poopster

I know she is real because I had pleasure of a booking with her  :D. New here and just trying to help answer the post .

Tell us more.  Does your, I mean her, fanny taste nice?