Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (un)-Smiley~Miley (Earls Court SW5)  (Read 7613 times)

24 review(s) for Smiley~Miley (15 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LanceVance

I remember seeing on another thread about her that she doesn't have these attitude problems with younger punters. I am a younger man and I haven't had had much in the way of rudeness from her on the two occasions I saw her. If that is a factor, she should really say or at the very least be realistic and understand that most punters are likely to be older.

carefree

:thumbsup:dd
But her attitude dictates how good a service she will give you using her body.

Hey I just see it for what it is.  Does anyone actually believe that even the most enthusiastic of girls are actually loving it?  Of course they aren't, I'm sure that inside they are cringing and hoping it'll soon be over.

So, play acting or not if a WG is as fit and tight as miley I'm happy to bang them and go, if anything it's actually a turn on knowing that they are pissed off while I'm balls deep :thumbsup:

Offline mattylondon

Hey I just see it for what it is.  Does anyone actually believe that even the most enthusiastic of girls are actually loving it?  Of course they aren't, I'm sure that inside they are cringing and hoping it'll soon be over.

Probably but that isn't really the point.

It's meant to be a fantasy experience and she's mean to make you feel good surely?

Giving you attitude or telling you all about their personal problems is not why I pay them money. I don't want to hear any of that shit during the paid punting time. If I want that, I'd stick exclusively to women who don't cost a penny or hear it after my paid time.

Of course, if they hate it that much, just like any offer for goods or services, they could always do something else.

carefree

I don't need a fucked up prossie to make me feel good though, why would I?

It is what it is and frankly I couldn't give a stuff if they aren't even pretending to enjoy it, I'm there to shoot my muck and providing she is fit and I fancy her that's all there is for me.

I'm not saying you or anyone else is wrong for being put off by her attitude, I can actually see why.....I'm just saying that when its all over and you have blown your beans does it really matter if she was a bit 'off'?

Obviously I wasn't there so I don't know to what extent her attitude was bad, but for me it'd just make me wanna bang her even more and see my cum plastered all over her face....."have that ya bitch" :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 05:11:50 pm by carefree »

Offline mattylondon

I don't need a fucked up prossie to make me feel good though, why would I?
I'm talking about you enjoying the punt, not about her making you feel all light and fluffy?!  :crazy:

If she's acting like a right cunt by being difficult and not providing you with the services agreed, then you're hardly going to enjoy that.

carefree

I'm talking about you enjoying the punt, not about her making you feel all light and fluffy?!  :crazy:

If she's acting like a right cunt by being difficult and not providing you with the services agreed, then you're hardly going to enjoy that.

Agreed, but the OP never mentioned that she was refusing to provide the services agreed, he just said that she was snappy and had the hump......which is why I said what I said :thumbsup:

Having the hump is one thing, I'd just bang her even harder......refusing to provide what she says she provides is another matter.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Agreed, but the OP never mentioned that she was refusing to provide the services agreed, he just said that she was snappy.

I wanted to confirm things, before handing over any money (good practice, IMO). So I asked a few questions and if were ok for the hour (as agreed). She stated no

:hi:

Biscuitman

I met her about a year ago and I thought she was really cute and she let me take photos. Definitely a good girl to visit if you fancy a petite schoolgirl type. She did come across as a little vacant.

carefree

:hi:

Yes, she stated no to the hour booking, not (as far as I can tell) to certain services :hi:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 04:27:54 pm by carefree »

Offline smiths

So, play acting or not if a WG is as fit and tight as miley I'm happy to bang them and go, if anything it's actually a turn on knowing that they are pissed off while I'm balls deep :thumbsup:

In my experience WGs with bad attitudes aren't worth punting with as they don't offer a good service, they moan and groan so for ME they aren't worth punting with, if your prepared to punt with them good for you, hopefully the punt would be good.

Offline punk

In my experience WGs with bad attitudes aren't worth punting with as they don't offer a good service, they moan and groan so for ME they aren't worth punting with, if your prepared to punt with them good for you, hopefully the punt would be good.

Usually the punt is shit,with some its a scam.Give the punter a hard time,sour look and bad attitude.For little time spent with him on my part,i'll get xxx amount and hopefully he will leave early.

I'm not a fluffy knight but some treat these prossies as pieces of meat!!! No wonder some become harder than nails.

Offline LanceVance

Usually the punt is shit,with some its a scam.Give the punter a hard time,sour look and bad attitude.For little time spent with him on my part,i'll get xxx amount and hopefully he will leave early.

I'm not a fluffy knight but some treat these prossies as pieces of meat!!! No wonder some become harder than nails.

It's a balancing act really. Treat the WG with respect and they should provide a good service. Dick them around and don't be surprised if they are narky with you. Of course, if I do my bit but they don't do theirs, either walk or give them a Negative review.  :hi:

carefree

I agree, some do indeed treat them like pieces of meat ( you only have read some reviews on UKP to know that). 

However, even if they were treated like princesses by every single punter it's inevitable that after years and years of doing something they've never particularly liked they'd eventually get jaded in the end.

Can I just clarify, I'm not saying anyone should give prossies any business if they are downright rude and/or refuse to offer advertised services, I'm only saying that for me if a prossie is a bit moody and curt I find it a huge turn on when I'm balls deep.

So with that in mind, and based ONLY on the description of smiley miley in the OP I would happily smash her :thumbsup:

Offline sparkymark0001

:D :lol: I found her the same but the more she annoyed me the harder I fucked her!!! I came 59 mins and 59 secs all over her beautiful ass. Clearly she doesn't want to be in the game anymore.

She doesn't take my calls anymore either  :thumbsdown:

Offline mattylondon

I agree, some do indeed treat them like pieces of meat ( you only have read some reviews on UKP to know that). 

However, even if they were treated like princesses by every single punter it's inevitable that after years and years of doing something they've never particularly liked they'd eventually get jaded in the end.

Can I just clarify, I'm not saying anyone should give prossies any business if they are downright rude and/or refuse to offer advertised services, I'm only saying that for me if a prossie is a bit moody and curt I find it a huge turn on when I'm balls deep.

So with that in mind, and based ONLY on the description of smiley miley in the OP I would happily smash her :thumbsup:
This treat them with respect is just a load of old fluffy bollocks, in my opinion.  I doubt there are very few, if any members that post on this forum who aren't anything but polite jn person.  It's a fucking businesses transaction,  not a date.! Not only is it rude, but it doesn't make good business sense to act like a cunt in person to a prossie. It's not really going to guarantee a good service is it?. Cute she may well be but in MY experience,  just because you or anybody else have a good experience with such a woman doesn't mean she won't act like a cunt or scam artist with other punters. I have punted prossies who've told me post punt they've scammed punters by deliberately withholding services. Simply because they didn't 'like them' or because the men were too nice so they could.

I look for a  consistency of service.  Not somebody who appears very changeable. That is a good example of a hooker who's jaded and doesn't want to be doing it.  In MY experience such women are tricky,  huff and puff. You've already been put right on what the don already posted.

You and everybody else use these women for your own sexual gratification,  just like me. These women exploit and manipulate in equal measure for their cash.  Sometimes the sexual pleasure is mutual.  I'm certain at other times not, usually from her perspective because she's not making a choice.

You are morally no different from any other punter so give it a rest on the fluffy bollocks pretending you are.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:14:17 am by mattylondon »

vw

This treat them with respect is just a load of old fluffy bollocks, in my opinion.  I doubt there are very few, if any members that post on this forum who aren't anything but polite jn person.

I find it offensive people need to type this anywhere.  Usually the cunts that write this are trying to make out they are special and have a higher form of respect.

Jackjizzy

This is just my two cents. I've not punted Smiley miley. She was on my HL. But perhaps, she did not like the look of the OP. It does happen.

vw

This is just my two cents. I've not punted Smiley miley. She was on my HL. But perhaps, she did not like the look of the OP. It does happen.
it does happen with bad whores, they should specify the types not to call if she is that judgemental.

Did you read the bit he chose to walk !  She didn't, she chose to lie about duration.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Yet another poster making excuses for shitty prossies !  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline smiths

And so does getting a negative review for being a timewasting cunt, in this case she wasted 2 hours of the Dons time. :thumbsdown:

Offline laidbackasiandude

I'm 100% certain she would have liked the look of Don's wad being handed over OVERRIDING whatever he or any other
punter looks physically. Due to her poor mannerisms OP walked and reading correctly The_Don received an earful of
foul mouthed vitriol. His decision to leave with cash intact was a wise one.

This service provider clearly has pleased many punters, and when she's on form looks to be a great shag by all accounts.
However I reckon she's getting jaded and badly needs a break from the game.

vw

This service provider clearly has pleased many punters, and when she's on form looks to be a great shag by all accounts.
However I reckon she's getting jaded and badly needs a break from the game.

Maybe the Christmas break will temporarily repair the bad attitude, if she stays away long enough !

Jackjizzy

it does happen with bad whores, they should specify the types not to call if she is that judgemental.

Did you read the bit he chose to walk !  She didn't, she chose to lie about duration.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Yet another poster making excuses for shitty prossies !  :scare: :scare: :scare:

If you think I make excuses for shit prossies well keep dreaming mate. I know the Don is one of the best if not the best reviewer on UKP, I was being devils advocate. Her behaviour was pathetic but some prossies behave funny when they don't like the look of some punters. I've had it happen to myself. No big deal.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 01:05:34 pm by Jackjizzy »

vw

If you think I make excuses for shit prossie well keep dreaming mate. I know the Don is one of the best if not the best reviewer on UKP, I was being devils advocate. Her behaviour was pathetic but some prossies behave funny when they don't like the look of some punters. I've had it happen to myself. No big deal.

So its acceptable to you then, no big deal, what planet are you on ?

Some peoples time is valuable obviously not yours !

carefree

This treat them with respect is just a load of old fluffy bollocks, in my opinion.  I doubt there are very few, if any members that post on this forum who aren't anything but polite jn person.  It's a fucking businesses transaction,  not a date.! Not only is it rude, but it doesn't make good business sense to act like a cunt in person to a prossie. It's not really going to guarantee a good service is it?. Cute she may well be but in MY experience,  just because you or anybody else have a good experience with such a woman doesn't mean she won't act like a cunt or scam artist with other punters. I have punted prossies who've told me post punt they've scammed punters by deliberately withholding services. Simply because they didn't 'like them' or because the men were too nice so they could.

I look for a  consistency of service.  Not somebody who appears very changeable. That is a good example of a hooker who's jaded and doesn't want to be doing it.  In MY experience such women are tricky,  huff and puff. You've already been put right on what the don already posted.

You and everybody else use these women for your own sexual gratification,  just like me. These women exploit and manipulate in equal measure for their cash.  Sometimes the sexual pleasure is mutual.  I'm certain at other times not, usually from her perspective because she's not making a choice.

You are morally no different from any other punter so give it a rest on the fluffy bollocks pretending you are.

:lol: :lol: Nope, I've read, re read and re read again everything I've posted and the above post in no way relates to anything I've said whatsoever mate.

What part of " if a prossie has the hump I'd still smash it" didn't you understand?

Oh, and I've been " put right" on the Dons original post?  Have I?  Did I need putting right? :unknown:

Oh, and where in anything I've posted do you deduct that I might be fluffy?  I'm the least fluffy bloke on here mate :lol:

Clearly I've upset you somehow but you can fuck right off if you are after an apology :hi:

Run along :D

Offline smiths

If you think I make excuses for shit prossies well keep dreaming mate. I know the Don is one of the best if not the best reviewer on UKP, I was being devils advocate. Her behaviour was pathetic but some prossies behave funny when they don't like the look of some punters. I've had it happen to myself. No big deal.

No big deal to you which is up to you, but that scenario is a big deal to some of us, once a punt is booked I expect the WG to offer me a good service EVERY TIME, if I don't get it a negative review will follow. :thumbsdown: