Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (un)-Smiley~Miley (Earls Court SW5)  (Read 7628 times)

24 review(s) for Smiley~Miley (15 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Short version: Jaded with a bad attitude and a waste of time.

Services:

None

Price: £0 (would have been £110 per hour)

Comm's:
Via calls and text (maid, ok to good more on that below)

Location: Small (and dark) flat in Earls Court SW5, on a main road. 
Permit zones (Mon-Fri 08:30 22:00 and Sat-Sun 08:30 - 18:00) and Pay and display.
Tube = Earl's Court and West Brompton, 5+ min walk.

Would I visit again: NO

Pictures: Its her, she smaller than I though she would be.

The girl:
Brown hair (tied up), size 8, 5.4, age Mid to late 20s.

Reason for this Negative:

She Jaded and had a very poor attitude, so I walked. Wasted nearly 2 hours of my time.

I booked, via calls and texts and confirmed the details. Got to the location and was made to wait, before I got the final flat details. I walked up the stairs and she opened the door. She looked unenthusiastic, then gave me a dirty and bitter look. I could tell from that moment, she had an issue. Having read the reviews about her, changing the times on punters (and her attitude). I wanted to confirm things, before handing over any money (good practice, IMO). So I asked a few questions and if were ok for the hour (as agreed). She stated no. So I told her, I'm leaving and turned around. She then started with a torrent of verbal abuse, as I walked out on her.

I will add,

When calling the phone, it clearly connects via a divert. Much like STACY SUMMER.

To the maid credit, she was good with comms. But this can't help, if the W/G (Miley, in this case) is jaded.

As always YMMV with any W/G.

Before I joined UKP (lurker  :blush: ) I did read some feed back and reviews about Miley.  Never booked and in her earlier days she seemed to be on form, if not a bit quirky.   Now sounds as if, she only going though the motions.

At nearly £2 per minute, her service and attitude (or at least acting) should be good. She wants the cash but not really willing to work for it.  Currently I wouldn't consider punting her as she sounds jaded

I chose, to take a chance (with Miley) as I did with Renata/Paula but it didn't work out for me. Some times punters need to step out side of there conform zone. But also be ready to walk if need be (with a back up plan)!

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Well done for walking  :hi: I would like to think I would have dine the same but might be too soft, she was on my hotlist for ages but I removed her recently which seems like a good call

James999

Leaving her attitude aside for a moment that must have taken some willpower to walk after seeing her as she does have a fit body, the temptation to just do 30 mins and blow your wad must have been immense  :music:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 06:44:41 pm by James999 »

charming_red

Good one for walking.

What did she say to you as you walked? Very brave of the dumb cow.

Offline Huawei

Well done for walking, not sure if I could - especially after the time to get there etc.

However, I've been trying to prune my hotlist recently, so that's helped me reduce it by another one  :)

Offline mrx007

Top man for walking at ball-bursting time. Always wanted to see her if only to bust a bollock-load on that cute face and I'd love to see her amazing arse but at her rate there are others to try out that hopefully will be more into the job.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Before leaving, The_Don should of said he was touching cloth and needed to use her loo.  :D

slow and low

The message must be getting through now that this provider is a risk. Reviews such as this and previous mixed / negative notices have saved me from making a booking despite her looks being very much my sort. Appreciate the warning Don.

Offline Tony_Red

As difficult as it is, top job for walking! I have taken her off my HL.

Offline smiths

Short version: Jaded with a bad attitude and a waste of time.

Services:

None

Price: £0 (would have been £110 per hour)

Comm's:
Via calls and text (maid, ok to good more on that below)

Location: Small (and dark) flat in Earls Court SW5, on a main road. 
Permit zones (Mon-Fri 08:30 22:00 and Sat-Sun 08:30 - 18:00) and Pay and display.
Tube = Earl's Court and West Brompton, 5+ min walk.

Would I visit again: NO

Pictures: Its her, she smaller than I though she would be.

The girl:
Brown hair (tied up), size 8, 5.4, age Mid to late 20s.

Reason for this Negative:

She Jaded and had a very poor attitude, so I walked. Wasted nearly 2 hours of my time.

I booked, via calls and texts and confirmed the details. Got to the location and was made to wait, before I got the final flat details. I walked up the stairs and she opened the door. She looked unenthusiastic, then gave me a dirty and bitter look. I could tell from that moment, she had an issue. Having read the reviews about her, changing the times on punters (and her attitude). I wanted to confirm things, before handing over any money (good practice, IMO). So I asked a few questions and if were ok for the hour (as agreed). She stated no. So I told her, I'm leaving and turned around. She then started with a torrent of verbal abuse, as I walked out on her.

I will add,

When calling the phone, it clearly connects via a divert. Much like STACY SUMMER.

To the maid credit, she was good with comms. But this can't help, if the W/G (Miley, in this case) is jaded.

I chose, to take a chance (with Miley) as I did with Renata/Paula but it didn't work out for me. Some times punters need to step out side of there conform zone. But also be ready to walk if need be (with a back up plan)!

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry to read about this but well done for walking. :thumbsup:

Offline Palazzo

Very similar to my experience im afraid 😠 .
Have seen Miley numerous times over the last few years and have always had good fun with her until my last meet with her .
Had seen the reviews on here about her quirky behavior but had never really experienced until then .
As the guys who have met her before will know she will ask what you would like to do in your allotted time with her , this time was different she was rolling her eyes at my requests at which point i asked if everything was ok to which she says yes , should of walked then but have never had a problem with her before 🙄
Anyway i pay for 2 hours , start taking a few pics she looks disinterested so try a little daty and which point she accuses me of scratching her pussy .
Its at this point with the grumpy attitude and previous comments on here ringing in my head i call it a day 30 mins in and ask for the remaining 90 mins money back to which she gave me and i left .
Got a text on my way to the pub saying sorry to which i replied had always had good times with her before so what was the problem never heard back .
Shame because she is fit and does some stuff that i still cant believe but have the videos to look back on 😜 .
I guess you pay your money and take your chance she is in a good mood 😁

Remodez

was also on my hot list. i am still tempted to visit her. maybe smiley miley will be in a better mood after new years lol. did she not go away to hungary recently? her profile looked like she had.

Offline collector

:hi: Can only say I admire your self control and your "ideal" of walking because of the bad attitude.
I have not shame to admit that I would had stayed, i too hate when a girl lacks of enthusiasm. Despite that, I would have gone ahead with the punt just because her body is so fucking fuckable  :wacko:
She'll stay in my HL because as you always say, YMMV with any prossie. Hope I'll be luckier but with yours and the others warnings in mind. Cheers.

Offline punk

Leaving her attitude aside for a moment that must have taken some willpower to walk after seeing her as she does have a fit body, the temptation to just do 30 mins and blow your wad must have been immense  :music:

Good for the Don on walking!!!

Why give her your hard earned cash with that kind of very poor Attitude?  :crazy: :wacko:

Especially the verbal shit she give him. In my book she is being a cunt.

Typically prossie cock burn out,but still want's the cash  :sarcastic:

Offline LanceVance

Thanks for the review. It is clear that she needs a timeout as her 'quirky' behaviour is becoming something altogether more serious. Just when I am tempted to see her again, a review like this comes up to make me think it's better to keep the memories.

Offline boardyhell

i have seen smiley many times over the years and i can see where every one is coming from,i gave her a pretty neutral review under melody on captain 69 ,body lovely etc years ago,i still get a pretty good service from her,but she is not my first call of port
i personally like smiley so i am biased,over the years you chat and build up a bit of relationship
she has been doing this a while and maybe should take a while out to quit or comeback  fresh

Offline Nowornever

Good for walking mate! Cheers for review!

Offline Vivago

Moody cow to be sure, but when she is on form you couldn't hope to meet a sweeter, more obliging lass. Fucking PMS. :angry:

Maybe it's time she changed her AW user name. :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Nagilum

Good job on walking. She is off my HL.

I wonder if it's a case of the maid not communicating with the girl. This recently happened at the HOD for me and I walked.

I will review that next.

Offline SamLP

Doubt it's the maid not communicating well. There are enough reviews to suggest Miley can be moody and is jaded. I was lucky enough to see her twice when she was in a better mood. She can be hard work though as I had to humour her which she responds to quite well. I haven't seen her in over a year though and won't rule it out. However, TD was right to walk, there's no excuse for a bad attitude. Sorry to hear about it.

Offline pumps

then gave me a dirty and bitter look.

Really?

I'd of left then.

That body of hers makes her untouchable from negative reviews.

yumyum3

Well done on walking, Don. You had a similar experience to mine and I walked too. She tried to make me stay after giving me all the moody shit and dirty looks but I walked anyway.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Her profile is 4 years old, she must have been fucked thousands of times, from this review she is clearly jaded and should be avoided in the future.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Thanks very much for the review. She's been on my list for ages, but no longer. Sounds as though she's moved into self-destructive mode.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Typically prossie cock burn out,but still want's the cash  :sarcastic:

Don't forget, they may hate their job, but most pro$$ies have a sponging 'boyfriend' to feed and clothe.  :hi:

Offline joe diddley

Yeah, I suspect that this job takes its toll on the old mental health after a while for quite a few women. Leading a double life, not being able in many cases to enjoy ordinary relationships, the crazy hours, odd and obsessional clients, the wish to have kids and bring them up without all of that baggage, etc. Of course there are some who are real career prostitutes who can deal with all the above fairly easily but quite a few show signs of turning :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: after a while. Hard to get the monkey off your back, however, with the money (for some) so good and the absence of decent career alternatives. Anyone remember Sexymaylondon?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Anyone remember Sexymaylondon?

I remember her being mentioned on PN but that seems half a lifetime ago :) what happened to her?

Remodez

but aren't other top girls in london or around the uk had just as much custom, yet they don't seem jaded. she is still young, but one can only take (literally and figuratively speaking) so much before one cracks especially in this industry. she must have earned a fortune by now so she can't lose much money by taking a little break surely then come back and go again. she is losing money by being a moody cow as guys won't wanna see her.

VanceStone

H̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶4̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶, she must have been fucked thousands of times, from this review she is clearly jaded and should be avoided in the future.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Make that 7 years if you count her 2009 Pinky Melody days.

Offline pumps

Make that 7 years if you count her 2009 Pinky Melody days.

& even then in the early days she was messing people about IIRC!

Remodez

so how old is she really? she looks quite young in the face.

Offline mattylondon

She appears to have been around forever, this one. Well known for providing a pretty decent service, on occasion, but also known for possessing a stinking little attitude and a messer to boot. Falls well within the jaded and bitter hooker category to me. I wouldn't be surprised if she stayed in the game, but started withdrawing some of her services whilst charging the same rates.

I'm going to speculate that if you're paying her more than the hourly rate and/or she 'fancies you' in person, then she'll probably deliver the goods. However, if she doesn't or you're booking for a shorter time, then you could be on the end of some messing around on time and/or services.

The girl appears to be in very high demand and has been talked about a lot on here. Probably has a few clingy rich fluffy stalkers, I'm sure. Seems to me that it's gone to her head a little bit.

She has a fantastic little body and in my opinion, it's clearly her selling point. I think that face wise, she's very plain looking and unremarkable. Her face doesn't standout for me at all, but that killer body is something else. Especially her arse. I'm sure there are many a punter, who would love to fuck that arse should it be on offer! With a prossie, it probably is, if your price is right and she likes you!

Personally, I've never been temped to go through with a booking, as I prefer the shorter bookings and at £80, she isn't worth it. There are plenty of other Eastern European girls in London, who have equally decent figures, are more facially attractive and equally important for me, far cheaper.

Mind you, wouldn't half mind a crack at that body though!  :D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:58:46 pm by mattylondon »

philw

Pretty much mirrors my experience, had seen her a couple of times before and it was good, then turned up on time and got a mouthful for being early! took a walk with my hard earned and haven't been back since...

Offline mattylondon

Pretty much mirrors my experience, had seen her a couple of times before and it was good, then turned up on time and got a mouthful for being early! took a walk with my hard earned and haven't been back since...
She was probably pissed off that you may have bumped into the last punter or she'd barely been given the time to wipe the last punter's spunk off her face!

It's interesting that even looking at Adultwork's unreliable reviews, a couple of people who also claimed to have seen her twice were still messed around. So it just goes to show that familiarity means nothing to this girl. A good sign to me that she's very, very popular, so feels she can afford to take that stance. And let's face it, at this time it doesn't appear to be effecting her business. Most punters probably don't read reviews but it's good feedback for those who do.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:11:08 pm by mattylondon »

Red_baron

Hopefully she's better when she gets back from her holidays.

She can be a mixed bag at best - Depends if your prepared to put up with it for that ass??

:yahoo:

Offline joe diddley

I remember her being mentioned on PN but that seems half a lifetime ago :) what happened to her?

Frequent poster over there. Her posts got more and more erratic in terms of their content. She got pretty good reviews but eventually one well respected punter wrote a scathing review about her going through the motions and being rude on a date that included dinner with her after which she seemed to flip out somewhat and a little later retired. The whole thing caused quite a stink over there. Never punted her myself as she seemed a bit up herself but enjoyed a few sessions very much with her much more grounded buddy, the Scots lassie Laura Mackenzie.

OldAdmin

Frequent poster over there. Her posts got more and more erratic in terms of their content. She got pretty good reviews but eventually one well respected punter wrote a scathing review about her going through the motions and being rude on a date that included dinner with her after which she seemed to flip out somewhat and a little later retired. The whole thing caused quite a stink over there. Never punted her myself as she seemed a bit up herself but enjoyed a few sessions very much with her much more grounded buddy, the Scots lassie Laura Mackenzie.

Yes I remember that too.
Think it was the incident when the owner deleted a negative review about her (not all reviews just that specific one), but the other resident prossies questioned the owner regarding preferential treatment and he had to undelete it.

Offline Nagilum

Yes I remember that too.
Think it was the incident when the owner deleted a negative review about her (not all reviews just that specific one), but the other resident prossies questioned the owner regarding preferential treatment and he had to undelete it.

Just wow.

Offline Vivago

If you do happen to catch her on a good day, the vfm factor is undoubted. Its over two and a half years since I last saw her but her rates are the same now as they were back then. And she doesn't charge extra for filming, CIM, facials etc. How many girls on AW can that be said about?

You pays your money and you takes your chance with Miley. But catch her on form and she can be memorable.

And that body! :wacko:

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline mattylondon

If you do happen to catch her on a good day, the vfm factor is undoubted. Its over two and a half years since I last saw her but her rates are the same now as they were back then. And she doesn't charge extra for filming, CIM, facials etc. How many girls on AW can that be said about?

You pays your money and you takes your chance with Miley. But catch her on form and she can be memorable.

And that body! :wacko:

There's no doubt the girl has physical talent, I'm sure, to match her services. However, you'll admit that she appears to be a very mixed bag, in terms of her attitude on the day? Even with punters she's met a couple of times before, so clearly isn't bothered by return business because she doesn't appear to need it.

If it wasn't for that body, I'd pay her no attention whatsoever!

Me? I'm a bit too long in the tooth for any potential prossie 'attitude' and bollocks, but I can certainly see why others do bother! I also think £80 for 30 minutes is pretty steep, when she has competition charging less but I see your point.

Offline ivey444

Miley is physically amazing and when i saw her almost a year ago provided a very good service so its a shame she does not seem to care anymore. Her personality always was a bit strange.
Always tempted to go back because of her amazing body but due to the recent reviews I definitely will not be returning.

icebather

I met with Miley something like 4 or 5 years ago. My encounter with her was good. At the time, I think she was quite new to the game. She was somewhat aloof, but we developed a good rapport quite quickly. It's possible that it helped that I am quite close to her in age, and that I seem to be considered not half-bad looking by women my age.

After my meeting with Miley, my attitude was definitely a "Would book again!" Considering the many postings on here that report a negative or unsatisfactory meeting, I'll have to accept that not every punter has a good encounter with Miley. But alls I can say is that mine was a good one.

Offline thetinman007

Shame about the absence of breast

Offline joe diddley

Yes I remember that too.

Yes, if there was one moment in that site's history when 'the owner' seemed to lose his cred and the whole shebang began to wobble and seem less than transparent, that might have been it. As for SML her remaining posts before disappearing seemed even more 'erratic'. Sadly for me Laura retired shortly afterwards and, I heard, produced a sprog.

mystery7

I've seen her about 7 times......twice excellent.......4 times average, and the last time awful. Can have a really shitty attitude but usually warms up. If it wasn't for that ass and her BJ and riding skills I wouldn't bother..........

Offline pumps

I've always had a camera phone pointing at her so luckily I've been lucky.

She reminds me of my old pet dog...god rest his soul. He was a little rascal...but if you had a biscuit in your hand he was a potentially a Crufts winner!

Offline 385North

Given that I'll happily pay a premium to be physically and verbally bashed about, Miley's now starting to pique my interest. Maybe she's better off working in a more specialised establishment like the London Retreat  :D

carefree

She's still on my HL.  I'm not there to fuck her attitude or her rudeness, I only want to bang that body :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

She's still on my HL.  I'm not there to fuck her attitude or her rudeness, I only want to bang that body :thumbsup:

But her attitude dictates how good a service she will give you using her body.