Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STI check up - advise required  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Boob_lover98

so today I get a phone call of a non WG I fucked advising she has gonorrhoea and I should get myself checked up

I think chances are low as we only fucked very briefly as I came to my senses despite being heavily under the influence but best to make sure right.

I live on Teesside and I'm a bit paranoid about using local NHS clinics as I have family working in the NHS and I know a lass who works on reception there, plus a few other factors which might compromise my anonymity.

Can anyone who has recent experience of this advise what my options might be and what the procedure is?

I don't mind travelling to newcastle or wherever for non NHS - and when I get there what personal information do I have to give?

Cheers

Offline Capt. Hook

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58634.msg754138#msg754138

This thread has the details of the Newcastle clinic. Far enough away for you and there's no need to give them your real name. Just remember your alias and don't sit there like a lemon when they call you!

Rod trotter

percythepunt

not ideal, and best to get checked, but if you know what std is involved you can buy the treatment online and collect in store from superdrug, don't see any docs just tick a few boxes.....personally I get checked monthly and travel an hour or so to clinic so its discrete, no surnames etc required to get appointment

Offline claretandblue

so today I get a phone call of a non WG I fucked advising she has gonorrhoea and I should get myself checked up

I think chances are low as we only fucked very briefly as I came to my senses despite being heavily under the influence but best to make sure right.

I live on Teesside and I'm a bit paranoid about using local NHS clinics as I have family working in the NHS and I know a lass who works on reception there, plus a few other factors which might compromise my anonymity.

Can anyone who has recent experience of this advise what my options might be and what the procedure is?

I don't mind travelling to newcastle or wherever for non NHS - and when I get there what personal information do I have to give?

Cheers
Did you bareback her then?hopefully not but if you did I would think the chances are quite high regardless of how long the sex lasted

Offline sesalovdarlo

trust me you would know if you had gonorrhea. It is unlikely not to cause symptoms (1 in 10 men have no symptoms), I caught it from oral from a punt. Very painful, I ordered online test from better2know, you go to local clinic (Newcastle or Washington) piss in a pot and they send it off. results the next day and you can get treatment from pharmacy or in my case a shot in the ass back at the clinic

Offline Huawei

Not with a civvie, so not quite the same scenario, but maybe worth mentioning. A year or so back I had a similar message, although by text. I couldn't trace the number to any WG, or find any connection, so I guessed it was intentionally anonymous. I booked a checkup at a fairly local NHS clinic, I was a bit overdue for one TBH. I told them about the text, and they said that they send them on behalf of the WGs, and asked to see the message, which I was happy to do as it was on my punting phone  :P. They checked the number, and said that it wasn't from them - not surprised as the clinic was (intentionally) a bit outside by usual area. They did all the usual checks, but also gave me treatment for gonorrhea to be on the safe side. It was a needle in the bum, with 2 products mixed together before injecting, followed by 4 horse-pills that I had to take later - all at one time. The results were negative anyway  :thumbsup:.

but if you know what std is involved you can buy the treatment online and collect in store from superdrug

He does know what STI is involved, did you read the post  :dash:

I can't see gonorrhea treatment being available from Superdrug, especially as I have received it once. Prepared to proved wrong of course, anyone have experience of getting this from a chemist?

H

percythepunt

Have a look at their website !

jacklast123123

Cheers

I think i will ask what maybe everyone is thinking and that is, HOW MANY WG's have you been with since that girl and now ? STD's can be transmitted orally as well as BB sex, i think its all very concerning as you can imagine, ???
And have you told any of these WG's about your predicament ?

Offline baresi

immerse your chucky in a glass of domestos this will kill any infection you might have

Offline sampat

Well he has one review on here !!!

vw

Hope this thread doesn't turn into a well known similar thread with all the speculation.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58625.0

Rod trotter

Well i did ask earliier in the thread ...have you punted since? Still waiting for an answer

vw

Well i did ask earliier in the thread ...have you punted since? Still waiting for an answer
Best kept between him and girls STI allegations and names are against site rules, mentioning names would constitute an allegation.

Allegations of sexually transmitted diseases
Past incidents has shown such extreme and damaging allegations to be malicious and from troublemakers or simply mistaken. Therefore it is not acceptable to make such allegations against others.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Best kept between him and girls STI allegations and names are against site rules, mentioning names would constitute an allegation.

Allegations of sexually transmitted diseases
Past incidents has shown such extreme and damaging allegations to be malicious and from troublemakers or simply mistaken. Therefore it is not acceptable to make such allegations against others.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Totally agree with that, but no harm in replying 'no I haven't punted' or 'yes I punted before I found out but have notified the girls involved'. It just puts everyone's mind at rest that he's taken a responsible attitude and that there's no girls out there who need to be checked and don't know.   :hi:

vw

Totally agree with that, but no harm in replying 'no I haven't punted' or 'yes I punted before I found out but have notified the girls involved'. It just puts everyone's mind at rest that he's taken a responsible attitude and that there's no girls out there who need to be checked and don't know.   :hi:
Maybe a no i haven't or yea I have may help but;

Girls should be getting checked routinely any way and so should punters all responsible for your own checking and health.

If you see the link posted above the shit storm of naming names was ridiculous.

Sure some of the more nosey members will speculate on Aw account names and bring a shit storm down without thinking about it linking 100s of people because of curiosity.

greychap

Maybe a no i haven't or yea I have may help but;

Girls should be getting checked routinely any way and so should punters all responsible for your own checking and health.

If you see the link posted above the shit storm of naming names was ridiculous.

Sure some of the more nosey members will speculate on Aw account names and bring a shit storm down without thinking about it linking 100s of people because of curiosity.

This must happen a lot but because we are members on a punting forum some members can bring it up. The amount that men that punt and girls that work of course they must come in contact with infections or things like crabs, scabies and worms too but I suppose best to get checked as much as your able to if a regular user of Wg's......and more so for the married attached blokes.

vw

This must happen a lot but because we are members on a punting forum some members can bring it up. The amount that men that punt and girls that work of course they must come in contact with infections or things like crabs, scabies and worms too but I suppose best to get checked as much as your able to if a regular user of Wg's......and more so for the married attached blokes.
Why ?  You see the constant whining threads, they won't be passing STI's to their wives, I probably would be more likely with their wife's and have never met them !   

greychap

Why ?  You see the constant whining threads, they won't be passing STI's to their wives, I probably would be more likely with their wife's and have never met them !

There is some that have regular sex with there other halfs some just greedy and need the variety, but some of the older blokes that been married like a hundred years tend to not get it hardly ever or should I say not all as that is what happens when people been together too long :lol:

Offline Huawei

Have a look at their website !

My doubts about chemists providing this type of treatment are well founded: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80038.0

I don't care if you receive sub-optimal treatment, but I do care if you contribute to making STIs more antibiotic resistant. That's just being a selfish twat.

percythepunt

You're too busy criticising others than looking at the facts, my original post simply informed that the treatment is available to order online without having to attend a clinic. It IS available in an injection/tablet combo which contain the very same drugs as recommend by the medical officer in your post. The advice was simply offered as the original punter had concerns with regards to attending a clinic.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You're too busy criticising others than looking at the facts, my original post simply informed that the treatment is available to order online without having to attend a clinic. It IS available in an injection/tablet combo which contain the very same drugs as recommend by the medical officer in your post. The advice was simply offered as the original punter had concerns with regards to attending a clinic.

They still recommend getting the injection for effective treatment.

"Gonorrhea Treatment
Order an antibiotic to treat gonorrhea

The recommended best treatment for gonorrhea is an antibiotic injection combined with tablets. You can book an appointment for the injection with us at a Superdrug clinic or you can go to your local Sexual Health Clinic.

Alternatively, if you won’t be able to get the injection you can order tablet treatment online. You will receive four tablets that you take together as a single one-off dose - two tablets of cefixime and two tablets of azithromycin.

If you choose this option we will send you a test kit two weeks after your treatment to make sure you cleared the infection.

This is from their website and if you don't have the injection you need a test kit to check it's worked.

Far better to go to a clinic and get treated properly.

percythepunt

totally agree, the injection and any of the treatments still have to be prescribed, it is simply done via an online consultation, the individual then simply attends one of the selected stores and receives his jab up the arse and pills, a prescription is issued exactly the same as in an nhs clinic, just a little more discrete!....the test can be ordered online and collected in store or delivered, all simple all safe.

Offline Boob_lover98

All clear thank fuck

A very anxious and unpleasant experience that will be taken as a shot across the bows.

The only thing is I find it hard to justify a punt without owo. Wearing a rubber for that is a real turn off.

LittleMissSweet

And this is why i do not offer owo wake up call guys :dash: