Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Lily X  (Read 2983 times)

5 review(s) for Dolly B2B massage (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thetinman007

First review in a while.

Saw Lily about a month ago on a friday night. The weather was appalling - cold and blustery. Directions were excellent - about five minutes from Manor house station. As others have commented the building isn't the best but the flat was cosy.
I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door to greet me in bra and knickers. A little disappointed with the hair extensions. Preferred the short hair from the profile pics. medium height, nice tan, fake tits (rather obvious) - not sure how others missed these ? She did have very nice soft smooth skin tho.
 She was also very smiley and commented on my sporty physique - her words. Yep, I'm sure she says that to all the guys.
Had a quick shower then massage at my request. She played with my cock and balls and teased around the arse. Asked if I liked it.
She then spread me arse cheeks and gave me a good ole rimming. I was surprised by this as it not in her profile.
Turned over and lots of OWO. Deep throated me which I was quite impressed by. Didn't neglect the balls either. I eventually came in her mouth and she wouldn't let go until I released every last drop.
What happened next was quite interesting. She took my now slightly more flaccid cock and blew air into it and somehow manager to suck out any extra fluid. Nice trick.
Paid £60 for 1/2 hour. Would recommend.

External Link/Members Only

Offline SamLP

fake tits (rather obvious) - not sure how others missed these ?

Maybe you missed reading it?

Firm enhanced breasts

Glad you enjoyed  :hi:

Offline thetinman007

I found the fake tits a little off putting tbh

Offline bestbefore

She works from the same place as Brigit, my go-to for a very stimulating tantric massage into OWO and CIM. Rather grim tower block and the flat is so-so.

I have never seen Lily as she doesn't offer CIM on her profile.

Did she charge extra for CIM or was it included?

Offline The_Don

She works from the same place as Brigit, my go-to for a very stimulating tantric massage into OWO and CIM. Rather grim tower Bloch and the flat is so-so.

+1

Been back many times and she doesn't mind mixing it up.

My last visit, she made me pop 3 times in 45 mins

She away until late January 2016

thedude99

this forum part is for london punts, it says she lives in bristol

Offline The_Don

this forum part is for london punts, it says she lives in bristol

When a W/G is away, some profiles get changed, location wise for a number of reason.

If you read the reviews, 1 thing is common.

Manor House

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5489

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 05:58:15 pm by The_Don »

Offline thetinman007

A threesome with Lily and brigit is in my to do list for 2016,especially if the service from brigit is anything like lily's

Offline joe diddley

Didn't have rimming or the blowing up the cock trick with Lily but she rode me squatting while gyrating at the same time in what only can be described as a "helicopter" motion. Certainly got my chopper going. A very skilled performer.

Offline PatrickCarnes

Had a positive session with Lily only negatives were wiffy arse in 69 and had to tell her to shut up because she was giving really crap compliments and telling me to "relax" all the time.

Offline The_Don

Had a positive session with Lily only negatives were wiffy arse in 69 and had to tell her to shut up because she was giving really crap compliments and telling me to "relax" all the time.

If you have the time, please do a review. As this is useful info, that may help others.

Offline TallnHung

Looks to be my kind of woman.
MILF, Deepthroat and CIM.  Whats not to like, other than location ;)