Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Savannah - Glasgow  (Read 2332 times)

cplover

External Link/Members Only

Booked a 30 minute in call at relatively short notice today.  Had Savannah on my hot list for a whole and really needed to get my head and my cock in between those giant tits of hers.  Few texts to confirm the activities I wanted as part of my session were responded to quickly.

Arrived at her well appointed flat in the Merchant City on time and was buzzed in.  Met by Savannah in a very tight revealing blouse top,  a very short skirt,  latex stockings and stilettos that made her well over 6 foot,  she's 5 foot 10 barefoot!! Yeah there are those who will argue that some of her pics are dated and that she's a little larger than expected,  but she is certainly not fat,  she is curvy as her name suggests.  I had asked for a good hard spanking and her challenge was to make me pop 3 times in the half hour.

Savannah didn't waste any time!!!  After a dozen hard strokes of the belt,  Savannah proceeded to bury my hard cock between those amazing tits of hers,  locking her eyes on mine before some DFK.  After bring made to lie on the bed,  Savannah performed the best OWO I've ever had from a WG.  Holy shit,  it was fucking good.  Needless to say it wasn't long before I shot my load over her lips and tongue.  I was given 2 minutes to recuperate before loads more OWO led me to another massive orgasm.  I was spanked hard by Savannah before bringing her to orgasm using my tongue.  She is smooth and clean down below and her pussy tasted divine.  Savannah then teased my cock a third time and began nibbling my neck as I wanked the last few drops of cum from my cock as Savannah whispered filthy encouragement into my ear. I wasn't rushed out the door and I believe the session ran over by almost 10 minutes before I was offered a shower which I declined.

All in all,  for £70 for 40 minutes with a filthy minx who adores sucking your cock to as many orgasms as you can manage, dresses to please and has a naughty kinky streak,  was,  in my opinion the highlight of my punting year.

A friendly,  chatty woman,  a leg and boob lovers dream.

chico1000

Loved this review but its got to be an advert.  If you see Sav can you ask her to fire up a recent photo with that gear on.

Offline Poopster

Savannah has been on my hotlist for about 8 years now... I really need to get my finger out and see her.

Offline dougal

Cim isn't on her profile so did she say anything about that?

mavgoose

cp , I have seen Savannah numerous times.
Flat - excellent
Personality - brilliant
Body - sexy as. although boob job now maybe needs re done.

However , her oral is poor and a bit toothy. Who are you comparing her with. ?
Look at my recent reviews. All are 1000% better compared to her.
Get out there & book one of these girls.

cplover

Although not exactly CIM,  I did shoot all over her tongue.  Toothy BJ?  Oh definitely not.  Was a wee bit apprehensive after reading that but no,  her OWO was excellent,  nice and deep and sloppy with plenty eye contact,  ball licking etc. 

cplover

Chico I'm back next week.  I'll take some photos myself dude.

cplover

I fed back to Savannah about her photos.  Shes getting a new book job done in next few months and plans on getting some more photos done then :thumbsup:

chico1000

Chico I'm back next week.  I'll take some photos myself dude.
Great PM me I look forward to it :hi:

chico1000

Tell me this CP what was Honeys oral like?

cplover

I didn't think Honeys oral was as good as Savannahs to be fair.  Honey seemed a little mechanical and I definitely wasn't as relaxed in her company as I was with Savannah.  I'm more sexually attracted to Savannah too,  not that I didn't fancy Honey.  Honey is much better at roleplay but Savannah is better at oral.  Savannah has huge tits which I love,  Honey doesn't.  Horses for courses dude,  we're all different and I like punting with women of different shapes   sizes,  likes and dislikes. 

moosehead69

Met with her a couple of times and was talking of needing to get boobs redone... Photos could definitely do with updating

chico1000

CP do you think these two would be into a duo.

cplover

Why don't you take the plunge and ask them yourself?

chico1000

Kind of did before with Savannah  well not  her exactly but Lucy May and her but it kind of fell apart. I think they might have fallen out. Just wondering if you think these two might be compatible.

Kevintay

met savannah a few times long long ago. first time was in Kareens in edinburgh and then a few outcalls to my place, always amazing service, maybe need to try and get in touch again