Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kaylee from Bournemouth  (Read 1475 times)

Offline bqqb

Anyone seen Kaylee from Bournemouth? Not on AW, but is on Dorsex site.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hantsolo

Anyone seen Kaylee from Bournemouth? Not on AW, but is on Dorsex site.

External Link/Members Only

She's been around for quite a while, saw her a few times and at least 5 years ago (probably longer) She's got, or had, a stunning figure and is probably around 50 now. I seem to remember that the sex was good, not spectacular, but she did look great. A bit vanilla maybe?

Worth a punt if you like a MILF, in a really nice apartment and I'm pretty certain you won't be ripped off or anything. But for me there's other, more exciting women out there.

Offline buccdriver

Profiles on Dorsex are only available to be viewed by members.

She's in her early 50's but certainly fit. Figure and looks belie her age. Saw her about a year ago. I didn't care much for her overdone boob job, it was a bit like feeling a couple of footballs!......and she doesn't like them played around with too much. mainly licking and sucking nipples. She gives superb oral though, drains your balls and swallows the lot. Depends on the size of your cock as to whether it goes up her arse. Doesn't shave her pussy hair

Worth seeing.....if you're in to 'footballs' :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 11:48:31 am by buccdriver »

Offline Hantsolo

Profiles on Dorsex are only available to be viewed by members.

She's in her early 50's but certainly fit. Figure and looks belie her age. Saw her about a year ago. I didn't care much for her overdone boob job, it was a bit like feeling a couple of footballs!......and she doesn't like them played around with too much. mainly licking and sucking nipples. She gives superb oral though, drains your balls and swallows the lot. Depends on the size of your cock as to whether it goes up her arse. Doesn't shave her pussy hair

Worth seeing.....if you're in to 'footballs' :)

If she'd let me fuck her arse I would certainly have been back!

Yes, forgot about the slightly fluffy muff and the lack of nipple play.......

Might be tempted back one day if in Bournemouth and needing some fun