Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English isabelle - ec3  (Read 2691 times)

10 review(s) for English Isabelle (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only

On my phone so will keep this brief,I saw Isabelle a few days ago after reading the review on here and on the basis of her being handily located for me.

Communications were all via text and we're fine,the booking started on time and the hotel room was decent.

In terms of appearance Isabelles best quality is her face,she is naturally a very pretty girl. Her body is so so, a 10 or maybe a 12 with a bit of a belly,her age I would put as late 20's.She is easy to talk to and quite good fun, she does have quite a strong south London accent which could grate after a while!

I opted for half an hour at £90,we started off with kissing including proper dfk before some owo.Her blow job is decent bur she couldn't deep throat me so don't expect a dt expert. Round one finished with me delivering a cim which was good as she continued sucking to get every last drop out of my cock.

Had a quick rest but in a 30minute booking there is little time for this, so after a little suck of her boobs I was laying down being blown again.

On with the rubber for some cowgirl and then doggy, we were close to time so off with the rubber and got isabelle to suck me again before delivering cim 2  :drinks:

We then had another little chat,I quickly used the facilities and off I went. In summary I enjoyed the punt but perhaps she is slightly over priced, I personally probably wouldn't return as I rarely do,but I gather she has already built up quite a few regulars in her short time on awork and will continue to do well.