Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Couple for MMF  (Read 801 times)

Katie154

Any recommendations for a MF couple for MMF ??

Offline ampersand

Any recommendations for a MF couple for MMF ??
If you are a female (which by virtue of your name - Katie154 - you appear to be) shouldn't you be looking for an MM to make up your MMF? If you are, my mate and I will volunteer - provided that your pics (face and body) and 'likes' list are up to scratch. With our Xmas offers, we are very reasonably priced. We are strictly heterosexual, so you will have our combined full attention ........

Katie154

Thanks for the offer , however my request is for a MF couple to join  male ....... Its not a typo , its a genuine request for info on MF couples

thanks

Offline ampersand

In that case, you probably need to provide a little more detail - age, size etc. - of your requirements, to avoid being deluged by the likes of me wasting your time!  :hi:

Offline charlie-mott

Thanks for the offer , however my request is for a MF couple to join  male ....... Its not a typo , its a genuine request for info on MF couples

thanks

Maybe before asking for help, you should contribute to the forum. Post some reviews of past experiences... It might get you a bit more respect on here.

Then when you are ready to ask for information, you should add a little more detail. From what you have posted, you might as well do an MF couple search on adultwork.

Offline HS4000Kestral

Very odd.

A 'bloke' with a girls name who has taken almost 2 years to make their first post.

Mmmm

Offline ampersand

No, I suspect it is a girlie looking for an Xmas pressie for her man. I wonder if it is my girlie?? :yahoo:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 02:52:13 am by aardvark »