Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maria_k bristol  (Read 1647 times)

ency

External Link/Members Only

This girl is quite difficult to book, she doesnt work very often and only offers in calls very occasionally. but i'm really glad i was persistent and didnt give up.

I met her in a hotel in central bristol. nice location ideal hotel very discreet. the lifts were on a different floor to the reception desk.
I was greeted by a very cute petite girl in sexy underwear. her tits are huge and obviously fake but done well.
we got the paper work out the way and sat down on the bed. she is very passionate in bed and i fee she really does her best to make sure you enjoy it.

oral without was really good she seems to enjoy it. cim/face, she swallows. she doesnt seem to enjoy receiving oral a great deal but fantastic passionate sex in a few positions.
really happy with the punt. cant believe it was only 120. great value.

i think i will book again next time she offers in calls

Lz-129

Hmmmm 120. Instead of £120

Bit suspicious to say the least.

ency

what do you mean?

Offline Roth

+1.  :thumbsup: Agree.   :thumbsup:

Not much of a review more of a tout maybe?  :unknown:

KenniLingus

I certainly enjoyed my time with her - and as for doesn't enjoy oral? You're doing it wrong mate! ;) she fucking went mental with my tongue. ;)

Offline Roth

I certainly enjoyed my time with her - and as for doesn't enjoy oral? You're doing it wrong mate! ;) she fucking went mental with my tongue. ;)

:lol: :drinks: :lol:

Offline Cunning Punt

+1.  :thumbsup: Agree.   :thumbsup:

Not much of a review more of a tout maybe?  :unknown:

So you're basing that on the fact he left a £ sign off?!

Come on, guys, we can't accuse all first-timers of touting - you'll just put punters off writing other reviews, which is counterproductive.
They have to start somewhere and we need to encourage them to help us all out.

Seems genuine to me - why would a tout say a girl doesn't like receiving oral?

So thanks to the OP for a reasonable first review - it has more detail than a lot of other reviews.  :hi:

However, no mention of FK/DFK - was that on offer?

Also, I wouldn't regard £120 as good value as that's above mine and indeed many others' max budgets, but that's a personal view.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 11:04:40 pm by Cunning Punt »

KenniLingus

Come on, guys, we can't accuse all first-timers of touting - you'll just put punters off writing other reviews, which is counterproductive.

So thanks to the OP for a reasonable first review - it has more detail than a lot of other reviews.  :hi:

Also, I wouldn't regard £120 as good value as that's above mine and indeed many others' max budgets, but that's a personal view.

Courts agree more.

Offline Roth

Ok. As its Christmas let's be generous and give him the benefit of the
doubt as a genuine punter. :unknown: Here hoping his next review will
have plenty of detail.  :hi: