Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs accent  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Donnie69

Is it just me, or does anyone else find a strong Romanian accent really off-putting?  :scare:

Some WGs try to say they are Spanish or Italian, but in reality they are Romanian.
When they speak with a strong Romanian accent it's 100% obvious they are lying about their Nationality.
Do they think all punters are fucking stupid?  :dash: It really gets on my nerves.

I've found that the best WGs tend to be the ones who are fairly honest and straightforward.
So when a WG starts off with a big lie things ain't looking promising - as far as I'm concerned!

Offline Private Parts

Accents do vary especially when a good length is shoved down their throats  :D
I'll get my coat

Offline Sonny Crockett

I never really thought too much about a WGs accent.

Offline Poopster

I never really thought too much about a WGs accent.

Listen carefully if you ever make a trip to Scotland for a punt.  There's an unmistakable junkie nasal drawl to be avoided at all costs.

Offline nike

:lol: :lol: :lol:  ken mate, u gotta fag.  :yahoo:

Listen carefully if you ever make a trip to Scotland for a punt.  There's an unmistakable junkie nasal drawl to be avoided at all costs.

Offline nike

I must say that the most pleasing female accents, to my ears are:

French, Irish and Geordie. :wacko:

Offline TomR

I speak a few languages and have had some fun in the past when a WG has claimed to come from
a certain country yet when I tried to engage them in conversation they mysteriously forgot their
mother tongue!

Romanian is related to the romance languages so for people who don't speak French or Italian a WG
with a Romanian accent could sound as if they came from those countries. Just try speaking in French
or Italian and see how they reply!

Offline nike

I speak a few languages and have had some fun in the past when a WG has claimed to come from
a certain country yet when I tried to engage them in conversation they mysteriously forgot their
mother tongue!

Romanian is related to the romance languages so for people who don't speak French or Italian a WG
with a Romanian accent could sound as if they came from those countries. Just try speaking in French
or Italian and see how they reply!

I have to disagree with u french and italian are very distinct langauges. Also how they are spoken make them instantly recognisable. IMO.

Offline TomR

I am referring to the accents as heard by an english ear.

It can be difficult differentiating between danish and swedish native speakers for instance as well as portugese and
spanish people speaking english. To an untrained ear it can be difficult for many people to guess where
somewhere comes from. I know someone who is from Slovakia and people think he is polish! Yet slovakian
and polish are different languages in the slavic family.

Offline Anadin

With accents it depends on the girl whether I like them or not. I generally don't like Eastern European accents but I think Platinum Cindy has a beautiful voice. Scouse accents can be a bit hit and miss for me but Horny Charlotte has a lovely speaking voice.

As for lying about their nationality, I wouldn't care if I got a good service.

Offline nike

It can be difficult differentiating between danish and swedish native speakers for instance as well as portugese and
spanish people speaking english. To an untrained ear it can be difficult for many people to guess where
somewhere comes from. I know someone who is from Slovakia and people think he is polish! Yet slovakian
and polish are different languages in the slavic family.

Perhaps ur right. My line of work brings me into contact with a multitude of visitors from all parts of the world and perhaps I've learned to tell the differences between them. But for me Italian and French speakers , wheather speaking English or their native tounge are very easy to spot. The eastern europeans are harder to tell apart.

Offline nike

As for lying about their nationality, I wouldn't care if I got a good service.

+1

It could be a scouser claiming to be from Venus or Mars, as long as she gives a good service, I don't give a sh..t. :lol:

johnnyboy61

A Polish WG was telling me that other punters had observed that she sounded French; she was disappointed when I said I couldn't hear the slightest trace in her accent. It seems some people just can't place accents at all.

Offline Private Parts

Hate to put a dampener on your philological pronouncements but they all  sound the same with a good length tickling their tonsils.
IMO

Offline nike

Hate to put a dampener on your philological pronouncements but they all  sound the same with a good length tickling their tonsils.
IMO

Except if they are roms,  they can still sound disgruntled , even with their mouths full. :D :D :lol:

Sureshot

If she scouse she get get the fuck out. Most other strong accents im fine with but my personal preference has always been for english girls

DG

Never met a Romanian; a couple of Poles and they sounded cute. Love a Geordie accent and last week met a Spanish girl who had been brought up in New York; can't even describe it other than sexy as hell  :yahoo:

Rod trotter

I struggle with the cockney accent

Sounds all to much like janet street porter

Offline NIK

I'm normally pretty good at placing the location of a British accent, but to me all EE accents sound the same.

bilbo

Im another who thinks all the EE girls sound pretty much the same

Im still trying to find a proper upper classed, cut crystal english accented milf though ,really get into hearing posh birds screaming out filth as their fucked :)

Offline lostandfound

It can be difficult differentiating between danish and swedish native speakers for instance

After watching several Nordic TV dramas I can sometimes tell the difference between Danish and Swedish accents.

Unless and until EE TV dramas are of a standard to be bought by foreign \ UK broadcasters I doubt I will be able to tell their accents apart - though I should be able to recognise a Polish one by now - I've shagged a lot of Polish birds in the last few years.

vt

I find the EE accents sexy, especially when they are saying stuff like...'Fack my poossy'...'I vahnt to leeck your cahk'...'Shpunk on my teets, beeg boy!'  :D

It doesn't matter if she's from Krakow, Bucharest or Riga at that point!!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 04:12:13 pm by vt »

Offline JAYZ

I've seen a girl claiming to be German who didn't understand when I spoke German to her and a girl claiming to be Spanish who clearly was more likely to be Romanian. I can never understand the need to lie when it's obvious they are pretending and not usually very well.

Offline mattylondon

IMO
Indeed. I was just thinking the same thing. And that's an international sound and language! I mean, who cares? :drinks:

And it's also a very effective method of stopping some prossies incessant time wasting chit, chat.  :hi:

Offline nike

Indeed. I was just thinking the same thing. And that's an international sound and language! I mean, who cares? :drinks:

And it's also a very effective method of stopping some prossies incessant time wasting chit, chat.  :hi:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

At least the roms are not guilty of idle chat, the're usually just keen to get on with the sex and I suppose to get it over and done with. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

tonysoprano

I think some EE girls with slightly broken English can be quite sexy. But if they can't string 2 words together i'd rather they just look really hot and fuck. There is nothing worse than trying to converse with an EE girl who can't speak English. I'd rather she didn't bother trying..

Offline Urban_G

I think some EE girls with slightly broken English can be quite sexy. But if they can't string 2 words together i'd rather they just look really hot and fuck. There is nothing worse than trying to converse with an EE girl who can't speak English. I'd rather she didn't bother trying..
I agree with this statement, though any foreign w/g, EE or Latin.

Personally I can't stand most northern English accents, they just sound too harsh, particularly Scottish or Geordie accents.

Offline nike

I agree with this statement, though any foreign w/g, EE or Latin.

Personally I can't stand most northern English accents, they just sound too harsh, particularly Scottish or Geordie accents.

Just a wee heads up fella, just in case u get lost on a long road trip. Scotland is not in northern England, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline TomR

Apologies to nike - misread the reply to mine. Yes italian and french english accents are very different. Quite easy to spot the difference. Sorry mate misread the message, too much pre-xmas pop I think!!

Offline Hertsgent

Im another who thinks all the EE girls sound pretty much the same

Im still trying to find a proper upper classed, cut crystal english accented milf though ,really get into hearing posh birds screaming out filth as their fucked :)

Agree with this on posh totty.....

Otherwise, I have a massive weakness for an EE accent....something about James Bond female villains often goes through my head   :unknown:

Offline nike

Agree with this on posh totty.....

Otherwise, I have a massive weakness for an EE accent....something about James Bond female villains often goes through my head   :unknown:

Is that just after u hand over the money and they turn nasty, and fix u with the rom gypo stare?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:33:53 pm by nike »