Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bambi Blacks  (Read 4283 times)

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi, just been reading an old article about Bambi Black as any body seen her recently. Her pics look good and I wouldn't mind seeing her but don't want to waste my money if she's no good. Anyone recommend ?

Offline stevedave

I know it's not on her profile now, but I'm sure she is/was a notorious barebacker. I personally like her slutty, chavvy look...I bet she would be filth...but her history puts me off.

Infact, that whole Creampie Cumsluts group would get a wide berth from me, which is a shame as some of them look pretty hot.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi, yes she looks pretty hot, I've been watching one of her videos and wouldn't mind an hour with her but a couple of reviews says she as got the couldn't be bothered attitude. She's a real dirty bitch on her videos just as I like them.

Offline WelshClipper

She has been on AW front page recently.
I'll be quite honest. She scares me shitless. :scare:

I agree previous manifestations have included bareback.
On the main page also. I think 'notorious' is the word I'd use.

Offline knowledge

She's just had some humongous new fun bags installed

She does look absolute filth, used to talk about bb on her profile but with a cert which as we know is all bollocks. If she was as filthy as she looks then I'd take the risk even if the incall place is according to the gloryhole review a bit of a dive in a rough arse area. I've cammed with her and she is pretty unenthusiastic about that so can't imagine whata shag would be like!

Offline bluefinger

BB!! and attitude you have to be mad to even think or risk anything  :dash:

:wacko: :dancegirl: :crazy:

Offline One Eyed Snake

Think I'll give her a miss, shame though she looks really hot.

NEGaz

I've seen her profile on Twitter it's horrid all Bareback clips

Offline One Eyed Snake

I've only seen it on Aw and seen a couple of her films, don't look bad on there.

Offline big-paul-86

i would love to meet her, but the bareback does put me off

Offline WelshClipper

i would love to meet her, but the bareback does put me off

It is the unknown that puts me off. A lot of wgs check to see who you have seen before they accept a booking. Bambi is fantastic but notorious. I would be worried by having her in my AW feedback even though I would love to fuck the ass off of her.  :dance:

oMickey

It is the unknown that puts me off. A lot of wgs check to see who you have seen before they accept a booking. Bambi is fantastic but notorious. I would be worried by having her in my AW feedback even though I would love to fuck the ass off of her.  :dance:

Don't book her using AW?