Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playful Bailey  (Read 2730 times)

1 review(s) for playfulbailey69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tazz

Having read a nice review by a fellow punter of her i thought id give myself an early xmas treat and visit this lovely posh lady for an hour. Have to say she is wounderful, greeted by a huge lovely smile in a beautiful blue dress as requested, with her lovely eye lashes and lipstick. Preety soon on entering her room we were kissing passionately and no mention of money. Had brought over a bottle of Rose wine, she also had a bottle of wine and we soon started having fun.

If your after a posh well spoken women with an interesting background then i can only highly reccomend her. Got OWO, dirty role play stuff which i cant disclose, talking about things we have in common, horseriding and other things we both love doing. Had her screwing me on top like a duracell bunny, then on to miss and came like a trooper.

As she liked me so much we ran over time by a fair bit which she was fully aware of and she didnt care as she just wanted to be with me. Its not everyday i get so much quality time and extra time for free. Told me about giseleblue who she works with and we talked about having a threesome. Cant wait for that.

See: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

yumyum3

As she liked me so much we ran over time by a fair bit which she was fully aware of and she didnt care as she just wanted to be with me.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
£200 per hour and I see posh piss is expensive too at £100 a pop, although I suppose you'd say it really is the finest champagne  :lol:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Thanks for the review, maybe she'll see you for free next time! :kissgirl:

Offline king tarzan

Having read a nice review by a fellow punter of her i thought id give myself an early xmas treat and visit this lovely posh lady for an hour. Have to say she is wounderful, greeted by a huge lovely smile in a beautiful blue dress as requested, with her lovely eye lashes and lipstick. Preety soon on entering her room we were kissing passionately and no mention of money. Had brought over a bottle of Rose wine, she also had a bottle of wine and we soon started having fun.

If your after a posh well spoken women with an interesting background then i can only highly reccomend her. Got OWO, dirty role play stuff which i cant disclose, talking about things we have in common, horseriding and other things we both love doing. Had her screwing me on top like a duracell bunny, then on to miss and came like a trooper.

As she liked me so much we ran over time by a fair bit which she was fully aware of and she didnt care as she just wanted to be with me. Its not everyday i get so much quality time and extra time for free. Told me about giseleblue who she works with and we talked about having a threesome. Cant wait for that.

See: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her legs are very sexy and strong those muscular thighs!!
Her mango is delicious! !
Now she does owo!! Pity at the time she was doing only oral with...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

For a very good looking sophisticated lady I got a hotty dream in reality! !

Offline tazz

:lol: :lol: :lol:
£200 per hour and I see posh piss is expensive too at £100 a pop, although I suppose you'd say it really is the finest champagne  :lol:

I dont usually fork out more than £150 an hour, but i love posh well spoken women, biggest turn on for me and given the extra time worked out well. The advantage to seeing her is the number of guys would be a lot less than £100 and £120 an hour girls so their not mad busy trying to get you out and under-cutting on time.

Offline king tarzan

I dont usually fork out more than £150 an hour, but i love posh well spoken women, biggest turn on for me and given the extra time worked out well. The advantage to seeing her is the number of guys would be a lot less than £100 and £120 an hour girls so their not mad busy trying to get you out and under-cutting on time.

I agree
My time with her was excellent
Was she eccentric with you?
Any silly acts she done for her own amusements?

Offline tazz

I agree
My time with her was excellent
Was she eccentric with you?
Any silly acts she done for her own amusements?

No silly acts, some of my behaviour is eccentric, she just likes being naughty which what i like.

Offline king tarzan

Good nice lady and very sexy
If she does £100 for 30 mins again I might go again for owo and the other gfe trimmings too..

Offline monstar

Nice review, thanks.  :hi:

I've added her to my hotlist for when I fancy a special treat. :wacko:

Sir Lancealot

I think that any girl who is in to financial domination puts me off completely. Don't suppose anyone on UKP is gullible enough to fall for that one.

SuitedandBooted

Totally agree. The girl sounds ok, the reviews are slighty worrying and the pay pig thing suggests a very smart operator!

A wide berth makes sense!